Hi allFLASHING TIME
NEW crDroid BUILD 28.07.2022
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING
crDroid TG Group
- gappless build
- Gapps Basic recommended + your choice of addons
- Safetynet Pass out of the box (magisk hide)
- Remember to use the recommended fw
- Join our Telegram crDroid Poco F3 group
CLEAN FLASH MANDATORY if coming from 8.2 !!
- make use of recommended TWRP
- boot recovery
- flash Firmware v126.96.36.199.SKHEUXM or V188.8.131.52.SKHMIXM (recommended)
- flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
- reboot recovery
- (optional) flash Gapps (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash Magisk (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash DFE
- boot system
- skip format
* hotfix Moto Dolby not showing settings
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements
Artur 'who's parents couldn't afford the extra H'
@AKASHPAUL aka "why not just ask Google, right?!"
InfiniR Alioth : https://github.com/raystef66/InfiniR_kernel_alioth (based on Optimus Drunk)
YT installation vid CR8 :thnx @munchy_cool
Don't know if the above is of any use @raystef66 ? Just something that I noticed on another thread.
So everyone has this issue using @Displax USNF-mod module on Poco f3 w/ Crdroid 8.9?... Interesting...
Did issue occur with an update, or just started occuring?
If no update its likely Google has strengthened prerequisites for deviceIntegrity on server end... Could be something peculiar to Crdriod Rom too... Eg. is selinux enforcing?... Some strange prop settings/manipulations?...
Could ask Poco f3 Crdroid maintainer about possible incompatibility... An integrated mod may be causing issues when running Magisk USNF mod, eg:
Perhaps it should look like this one(?):
or others linked from the issue below...
Could post info. here for @Displax / @kdrag0n:
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned