Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v8.9 [13.09.2022]

Search This thread

blasev

Apr 30, 2006
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
There's a comment worth posting you gave everyone some information that I actually wanted to know because I don't like flame basic gapps. I also was unable to get service to work on this rom and then I flashed android 12 stock rom and service now worked. So flashing just firmware file is not the same as flashing the actual stock rom.

How do you setup the config file for it to work? The instructions on telegram to get rid of pixel make no sense
download nikgapps config here
its txt based file, so you can use notepad to edit and choose what you want

Reactions: Techguy777

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
Xiaomi Poco F3
After trying last aicp (great but still a few tiny bugs) for a few days I flashed last crdroid. On last build color calibration seems way better than on July 15th, which was yellowish by default. crdroid keeps improving on each build which is amazing!

tsavman

Mar 13, 2011
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5
Hello and kudos to the devs!
Big fan of crdroid for years now, across multiple phones.

Haven't looked for a while, but the only thing missing for me is custom battery charge level. Has this been added and perhaps I missed it? Is it planned for implementation?

Tia

meiser

Nov 6, 2010
Hi,

it seems that the NFC settings to enable/disable it are not boot persistent. It gets enabled after every reboot. Can someone confirm?

Thanks,
meiser

Zarssss

Aug 11, 2022
Can anyone help me?
I'm looking for real gaming roms with performing kernels.
Basically some combo roms and kernels for pure gaming and graphics;)
Thank you very much I hope to have answers

GreyBoy_

Jun 16, 2020
Hi Community!

Quick Question: I'm coming from PixelOS; support for this device stopped and I'm looking fordward to try CrDroid. I was just wondering if this ROM has pixel-like features like reporting to google as a pixel to get google Photos space and stuff.

Thanks!!!

Beeckon

Oct 3, 2020
My results (not yet updated to the latest version) :

62f018774858d-Screenshot_20220403-082708_AccuBattery%7E2.png
what firmware version are you using, and where did you get such results?

Wmbruckner

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 2
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi Community!

Quick Question: I'm coming from PixelOS; support for this device stopped and I'm looking fordward to try CrDroid. I was just wondering if this ROM has pixel-like features like reporting to google as a pixel to get google Photos space and stuff.

Thanks!!!
Unlimited google photo space can be enabled via crdroid settings.

Reactions: blasev

Top Liked Posts