Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v8.9 [13.09.2022]

Search This thread

bl3d2death

Dec 27, 2016
I still can recognize lags/freezes. Not so noticeable like 2 builds earlier, but especially with opening the quick settings. Disabled volte + wificall symbols and some other features... Still there.

jacobobbo

Jul 7, 2014
Rzeszów
Xiaomi Poco F3
I got problems wth power button. Phone start to press power button itself as calling on alarmcall or put camera on like shourtcut. I can just slightly touch power button and it react like press and hold. I don't know what to do. Do you have any ideas whats going on ? It takes place also on TWRP :(

I got problems wth power button. Phone start to press power button itself as calling on alarmcall or put camera on like shourtcut. I can just slightly touch power button and it react like press and hold. I don't know what to do. Do you have any ideas whats going on ? It takes place also on TWRP :(
If it takes place outside of ROM, it may possibly be a hardware problem.

This is not really specifically related to crDroid, but my bluetooth devices' battery level is only shown if "Phone calls" is set in their settings. Some even don't play a sound when connected if the setting is not enabled. Is there a way to display the battery level, but not use headphones for phone calls? Worst case something like using them for phone calls, but then automatically switching to speaker when accepting a call?

anthony001

Jun 24, 2012
im currently using crdroid 8.7(build date 7-15-2022) on my poco f3 and have an issue wherein when someone calls me the first time the interface to accept the call doesnt show up. It can ring but theres no way to accept it. the problem goes away if they call my phone again the second time.

is this a known issue? is there a fix for this?

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
:cowboy: FLASHING TIME :cowboy:
NEW crDroid BUILD 20.08.2022

DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING ;)

crDroid statistics :cool:

crDroid TG Group

SELINUX ENFORCING

crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220820-alioth-v8.8.zip

NOTE :

CLEAN FLASH MANDATORY if coming from 8.2 !!
  • make use of recommended TWRP
  • boot recovery
  • flash Firmware v13.0.3.0.SKHEUXM or V13.0.3.0.SKHMIXM (recommended)
  • flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
  • reboot recovery
  • (optional) flash Gapps (no auto toggle needed)
  • (optional) flash Magisk (no auto toggle needed)
  • (optional) flash DFE
  • format
  • boot system
DIRTY
  • skip format
====================
20-08-2022
====================

* pixelPropsUtils: Update fingerprints to Android 13 August 2022 release (fixes SafetyNet from initial 8.8 release)
* fixed issue Google sending info that Pixel update is ready
* fix missing "Add to Playlist" button for current track for music player
* crDroid Settings: Fix handwave & proximity pulse conflict
* various updater changes and fixes
* fix WifiSettings FC when rotating screen
* fixed crash when scanning WiFi QR code
* fixed Baidu Search Suggestion Provider for default browser
* add support for showing battery level for AirPods series
* added a preference to battery optimization page
* add more spacing on dialer callUI endcall button
* wfd green display fix on mirroring
* various changes on audio (github)
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements

TEAM :
@raystef66
@immi803
Artur 'who's parents couldn't afford the extra H'
@AKASHPAUL aka "why not just ask Google, right?!"

InfiniR Alioth : https://github.com/raystef66/InfiniR_kernel_alioth (based on Optimus Drunk)

YT installation vid CR8 :
thnx @munchy_cool

Gboard seems to be having issues with clipboard. If i copy a string of text, gboard does not recognise it in the clipboard for a variable amount of time. It's sporadic too. Both flamegapps and nikgapps are exhibiting the same behaviour along with attempts to go to old versions of gboard.

I have found a solution (albeit with a compromise) from Reddit and requires the disabling of “Android System Intelligence”. Note that this will make At a Glance widget not working if you are using Pixel Launcher. Refer Reddit comments for context: https://www.reddit.com/r/gboard/comments/uturxu

Last edited:

MarceloM0tt4

Jul 23, 2019
Hello Google Play that now and Google Wallet is as unavailable in qstyler and when activating the app it keeps looking for an update and then reports an error asking to try later...anyone else with this problem?
Screenshot_20220820-202806_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20220820-111049_Google Play Services.png
Screenshot_20220820-112420_Google Play Services.png

Top Liked Posts