Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][alioth] PixelExperience for Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X [AOSP][8/25/22]

Search This thread

rashazad

Mar 3, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey, I'm about to install pixel experience on my poco f3, just waiting to unlock the bootloader, I would like to know if the ROM supports Dolby Atmos, and what about the Best gcam for this device, thanks
Dolby is missing. For camera, I use MGC by BSG. Lately anxcamera is ported for f3. Promised features seem to be working without problem.

Reactions: qiaoli and Jorgespw

Serox99

May 7, 2022
The OTA updates are quite large files, is it necessary to delete the old files or are they deleted automatically by the install script?

Connor_IO

Jun 22, 2022
HI, i found a small imperfection in the status bar in the screen, the status bar, all the icons are moved slightly higher than normal, so they affect the graphics and symmetry.
(I have not cropped either screen shot)
(problem of the latest patch of the: June 20, 2022 01:58 - Alioth Xiaomi Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X)

Here are some demonstration images:

Attachments

• photo_2022-06-19_00-47-18.jpg
    photo_2022-06-19_00-47-18.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 185
  • photo_2022-06-20_04-03-34.jpg
    photo_2022-06-20_04-03-34.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 192

Krishna16

Jul 5, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
HI, i found a small imperfection in the status bar in the screen, the status bar, all the icons are moved slightly higher than normal, so they affect the graphics and symmetry.
(I have not cropped either screen shot)
(problem of the latest patch of the: June 20, 2022 01:58 - Alioth Xiaomi Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X)

Here are some demonstration images:

Yeah, I have noticed this too.

enzeruh

Jan 10, 2015
Iloilo City
This latest update has waaaay better battery than the previous one. Nice job. By the way can I flash a different zip file thru adb sideload? Like boot animation or splash screen.

Last edited:

lothi

Jan 1, 2019
Thank you for the great ROM! I use it since a week. The last update was installed via the system updater. It took a few hours but all works great. Many problems were solved.

I have the feeling my voicemails are not loud enough. Can't find a option to adjust the mic sensitivity. Anyone else has these problems? Maybe its caused by the ROM. Don't know

Hi. Can you please provide the changelog for the latest update??
For each version released, a change log is available on the PixelExperience homepage https://download.pixelexperience.org/alioth

Version: PixelExperience_alioth-12.1-20220624-0151-OFFICIAL.zip

PixelExperience changes:
- June security patch
- Updated translations
- Fixed video playback issues on some devices
- Fixed styling issues on DocumentsUI
- Fixed location indicator showing when no apps running
- Fixed app font on Pixel Launcher
- Other minor issues have been fix

Device changes:
- Switched to ArrowOS kernel
- Kernel updated to 4.19.246

*Hotfix*
- Fix status bar icons being too close to the top of the screen

Krishna16

Jul 5, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
For each version released, a change log is available on the PixelExperience homepage https://download.pixelexperience.org/alioth

Version: PixelExperience_alioth-12.1-20220624-0151-OFFICIAL.zip

PixelExperience changes:
- June security patch
- Updated translations
- Fixed video playback issues on some devices
- Fixed styling issues on DocumentsUI
- Fixed location indicator showing when no apps running
- Fixed app font on Pixel Launcher
- Other minor issues have been fix

Device changes:
- Switched to ArrowOS kernel
- Kernel updated to 4.19.246

*Hotfix*
- Fix status bar icons being too close to the top of the screen
Thanks bud. And my update is stuck on "Finalizing package installation" at 50%. Any fix for this??

Gritofk

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, my phone randomly goes to DND and I see 2 options of DND in the menu. I need to put it in vibrate and get it back again. Can you please fix this?
Screenshot_20220624-103433_Pixel Launcher.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X (alioth)

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    IR blaster
    NFC
    Sound/vibration
    SafetyNet

Known issues
    Lock screen says "Charging slowly" when using Mi Turbo Charge. However, charging speeds are not affected.
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate

Liked our work? Donate to the project!

Translation

Help with project translation

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Get help

Installation instructions
    Alioth Telegram chat

Thanks

ZIDAN44 for previously maintaining this device and helping out
    chandra1.jd for previously maintaining this device

New builds for May
    Changelog:
    PixelExperience changes:
    - May security patch
    - Updated translations and gapps
    - Fixed battery widget not working properly
    - Fixed rotation button not showing in 2-button navbar mode
    - Improved statusbar brightness control (on plus version)
    - Introduced more granular settings for hotspot (on plus version)
    - Reverted QS background on white theme to old style (on plus version)
    - Other minor issues that have been fixed
    Device changes:
    - Based on MIUI 13 blobs
    - MIUI 13.0.2 firmware bundled - no need to flash separately
    - Improved camera cutout (now it looks the same as in MIUI/ArrowOS) and statusbar positioning
    - Improved corner cutouts
    - Improvements to dynamic refresh rate timers and thresholds
    - Fixed an issue that caused NFC to crash when tapping to pair with Bluetooth audio devices
    - Merged kernel changes from ArrowOS and android-4.19-stable
    - Various other changes

Note: This build and all future builds will automatically flash the required firmware - in this case, MIUI 13.0.2 Global. You don't need to worry about flashing a specific firmware before flashing this ROM anymore.

Download links and instructions are in the OP.
    Hey guys.

First off, I would like to thank you all for your feedback and kind words. Even though I haven't responded to any, I do read each and every one of your posts. It's cool to see that the March build has been downloaded ~4 thousand times. Your support motivates me to keep this ROM alive.

Now I would like to give an update and clarify a few things. First off, it is important to note that this ROM is intended to be flashed on top of the latest build of MIUI 12.5. While some people have successfully flashed on top of MIUI 13, doing that sometimes causes weird issues, such as music/video not playing properly. The installation instructions and the original post will be updated to mention this soon. Firmware may be included in the ROM at a later date.

Speaking of things that will be happening soon, the April build is almost ready. Or rather, builds, as PE Plus will also be released then. The April builds are focused on improving security and fixing bugs, including the bug that causes the device to not enter deep sleep, resulting in excessive idle drain when Ambient display is turned on. I'd like to thank @Barracuda77777 for suggesting a fix for this issue. I'll also make various other minor tweaks for a better user experience. Be patient, the wait for a new update is almost over.

Lastly, if you're facing issues with this ROM, many of them can be fixed by reflashing MIUI 12.5 and then clean flashing the latest build according to the installation instructions, especially if you came from an older build.

Um..yeah, that's about it. See ya soon.
    Where is the august update?
    About 100 meters away from your location and rapidly approaching.
    Just wanted to stop to say this ROM is once again incredible. I have it in my old op5t and now Poco F3, and it adds so much value to my phone. Performance and features in my opinion far surpass what comes out of the box with MIUI. Thank you dev and PE team!