Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][alioth] PixelExperience for Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X [AOSP][8/25/22]

Search This thread

lzgmc

Feb 13, 2016
United States
OnePlus Nord N200 5G

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X (alioth)

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
IR blaster
NFC
Sound/vibration
SafetyNet

Known issues
Lock screen says "Charging slowly" when using Mi Turbo Charge. However, charging speeds are not affected.
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate

Liked our work? Donate to the project!

Translation

Help with project translation

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Get help

Installation instructions
Alioth Telegram chat

Thanks

ZIDAN44 for previously maintaining this device and helping out
chandra1.jd for previously maintaining this device

Last edited:

islander29

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you for taking over and maintaining this rom.

I love Pixel Experience. I switched over since it was not maintaining anymore but might be coming back as PixelOs doesn't display my notification.

Reactions: Godloveshot

AkshayT

Feb 20, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F3
Installed 31/03/22 android 12.1 build on MIUI 12.5.7(IN). So far no issue with installation and basic working. ROM feels smooth.

Geekbench Result: single_core : 832 , Multi-core : 2808.

Issues:
Battery usage is not showing any graph. (3 hrs been using and tried restarting device multiple time.) now battery graph is visible.
- Android version shows Android 12 , buid says alioth 12.1 ( Not sure if its supposed to show 12.1 or not)

So far so good, love this rom

Last edited:

HidekiRyuga

Apr 12, 2014
Shibuya
Installed 31/03/22 android 12.1 build on MIUI 12.5.7(IN). So far no issue with installation and basic working. ROM feels smooth.

Issues:
Battery usage is not showing any graph. (3 hrs been using and tried restarting device multiple time.)
- Android version shows Android 12 , buid says alioth 12.1 ( Not sure if its supposed to show 12.1 or not)

Ig that's why it shows only android 12 coz the rom was just rebased from 12.1 and the next update will be completely 12.1 ig, not sure.

moinkhan0137

Jul 1, 2013
India
Xiaomi Poco F3

Issues:
Battery usage is not showing any graph. (3 hrs been using and tried restarting device multiple time.) now battery graph is visible.

I think you have to use it for 1 cycle of charge

arnab das

Jun 17, 2013
I didn't update any custom ROM before via OTA. Is it possible to update? Or i need to reflash the zip and the phone will be reset?

Reactions: confluced

Flyptid

Mar 18, 2022
a bit on the lower side compared to pixelOS, prolly bcs pixelOS have thermal profile, so it can help to boost cpu when using benchmark profile.. i really hope that dev can put thermal profile as well, bcs both r using arrow based kernel

Reactions: AkshayT

Logesh Logu

Jan 19, 2016
Is it fine to use financial application like gpay phonepe apps on this rom. And does this support work profile. Want to use for daily is it good to go for this rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X (alioth)

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    IR blaster
    NFC
    Sound/vibration
    SafetyNet

Known issues
    Lock screen says "Charging slowly" when using Mi Turbo Charge. However, charging speeds are not affected.
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate

Liked our work? Donate to the project!

Translation

Help with project translation

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Get help

Installation instructions
    Alioth Telegram chat

Thanks

ZIDAN44 for previously maintaining this device and helping out
    chandra1.jd for previously maintaining this device

New builds for May
    Changelog:
    PixelExperience changes:
    - May security patch
    - Updated translations and gapps
    - Fixed battery widget not working properly
    - Fixed rotation button not showing in 2-button navbar mode
    - Improved statusbar brightness control (on plus version)
    - Introduced more granular settings for hotspot (on plus version)
    - Reverted QS background on white theme to old style (on plus version)
    - Other minor issues that have been fixed
    Device changes:
    - Based on MIUI 13 blobs
    - MIUI 13.0.2 firmware bundled - no need to flash separately
    - Improved camera cutout (now it looks the same as in MIUI/ArrowOS) and statusbar positioning
    - Improved corner cutouts
    - Improvements to dynamic refresh rate timers and thresholds
    - Fixed an issue that caused NFC to crash when tapping to pair with Bluetooth audio devices
    - Merged kernel changes from ArrowOS and android-4.19-stable
    - Various other changes

Note: This build and all future builds will automatically flash the required firmware - in this case, MIUI 13.0.2 Global. You don't need to worry about flashing a specific firmware before flashing this ROM anymore.

Download links and instructions are in the OP.
    Hey guys.

First off, I would like to thank you all for your feedback and kind words. Even though I haven't responded to any, I do read each and every one of your posts. It's cool to see that the March build has been downloaded ~4 thousand times. Your support motivates me to keep this ROM alive.

Now I would like to give an update and clarify a few things. First off, it is important to note that this ROM is intended to be flashed on top of the latest build of MIUI 12.5. While some people have successfully flashed on top of MIUI 13, doing that sometimes causes weird issues, such as music/video not playing properly. The installation instructions and the original post will be updated to mention this soon. Firmware may be included in the ROM at a later date.

Speaking of things that will be happening soon, the April build is almost ready. Or rather, builds, as PE Plus will also be released then. The April builds are focused on improving security and fixing bugs, including the bug that causes the device to not enter deep sleep, resulting in excessive idle drain when Ambient display is turned on. I'd like to thank @Barracuda77777 for suggesting a fix for this issue. I'll also make various other minor tweaks for a better user experience. Be patient, the wait for a new update is almost over.

Lastly, if you're facing issues with this ROM, many of them can be fixed by reflashing MIUI 12.5 and then clean flashing the latest build according to the installation instructions, especially if you came from an older build.

Um..yeah, that's about it. See ya soon.
    Where is the august update?
    About 100 meters away from your location and rapidly approaching.
    Just wanted to stop to say this ROM is once again incredible. I have it in my old op5t and now Poco F3, and it adds so much value to my phone. Performance and features in my opinion far surpass what comes out of the box with MIUI. Thank you dev and PE team!