[ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 12.1 for OnePlus 8T

Search This thread

temp567

Nov 1, 2020
nice rom!

any way to add a feature for flash light?

in android 11 some roms had the ability to long press the power button to turn on/off the flash light.

this would be a very useful aspect to add.

thanks!

cewori

Oct 8, 2015
OnePlus 8T
nice rom!

any way to add a feature for flash light?

in android 11 some roms had the ability to long press the power button to turn on/off the flash light.

this would be a very useful aspect to add.

thanks!
This feature is actually already present, you just need to enable it under Settings -> System -> Gestures (actual names of the menu may differ as my phone is in german).

temp567

Nov 1, 2020
This feature is actually already present, you just need to enable it under Settings -> System -> Gestures (actual names of the menu may differ as my phone is in german).
i dont see any flashlight option there...

Screenshot_20220710-125238_Settings.png

DGXsc

Nov 13, 2015
Bengaluru
Been daily driving the ROM, so far it's the best one I've come across for the 8T.
On a heavy usage day(multiple apps, file downloads/transfers, hotspot) i get 6.5h of SOT, on a light use, i get around 8-9h.
Someone had mentioned kernel panic while recording video on stock cam, well that's still there. But using gcam or other camera apps have no issues. One small thing seems to be missing tho, i don't reckon many people try this, but my NTFS SSD just won't connect to this. When I do, it asks me to format it, which leads me to believe that there's no NTFS Support in this ROM, can anyone confirm?

nneves

Feb 15, 2010
In some cases I won't be able to turn device screen on, while screen actually works ( touch vibration, fingerprint light ). Reboot can solve this issue temporary.
I'm having this issue too, but I haven't had the chance to get the logs.

Lately I found out that a single tap will turn the screen on, but a fix would be great.

dahawthorne

Nov 15, 2014
Brighton
Do all four cameras work on this ROM? I ask because on my (otherwise excellent) crDroid 8.7 12.1 only the centre 12MP camera works, even with GCam or Open Camera.
Thanks for any feedback.

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
Get my hand on a Oneplus 8T second hand that i will use as a table thank to the MHL hdmi fuction, since i have ArrowOs vanilla on my Poco X3 Pro and i like everything about it (expecially the GUI) i will install for this phone too.

I have a question about the AOS recovery, can i flash the firmware updates from there like i do with Poco version or is better to use another recovery? Read that other recoveries, like Twrp, do not work very well atm since they are under development, so i'm wondering if anyone tested it flashing the firmware from AOS recovery.

Thanks you.

Top Liked Posts