Can we get disable power menu and QS panel option in this ROM. This is a very useful safety feature. I believe it should be present in every single phone.
Once you get pick pocketed, you try to dial on your number but you find that it is already switched off. This has happened to me some years ago. If I had this feature, I would've caught the thieves in that bus.
Added bothReally good ROM, will definitely be using this as my daily driver.
In the Recents screen, 'Select' button highlights all the text but then nothing happens when you touch them. Cant copy those texts.
Audio transcribing in Voice Recorder not working.
Feature Request : Please add network speed indicators like in CrDroid for status bar.
As mentioned before by someone else, restrict access to QuickSettings and Power Menu from the lockscreen ASAP. Its a huge security risk.
point 3 and 5 addedHeyall
Rom is good. Battery is good.
I found the following minor issues:
-one hand mode does not work with keyboard(due to android 12?)
-torch power button activation is not vibrating
-brightness bar cannot be moved down
-miss havoc customisations
-immediate unlock after pin insertion is missing
Can I install this directly over encrypted 2.2?New Update is out source changelog
• Added option to scramble pin layout & lockscreen quick unlock
• Added QS brightness customization
• Add support for allowing/disallowing apps on restricted networks
• Allow users to swap volume buttons rotation based
• Allow users to toggle haptic feedback on back gesture
• Allow users to toggle for secure tiles, power menu & disable qs on lockscreen
• Allow users to toggle small keyguard clock
• Bring back statusbar NFC icon
• Introducing ambient edge lightning customization
• Introducing HeadsUp customization
• Introducing lock screen media artwork & visualizer customizations
• Introducing lockscreen charging info
• Introducing OOS style network traffic
• Fixed 188.8.131.52 themed icon
• Fixed battery graph reset issue
• Fixed inactive state Wifi Icon in Circular,Filled Kai Icon Pack
• Fixed google photos unlimited backup & smartspace
• Fixed pip mode and cat control crash
• Some UHD improvements
• Fonts are now systemwide
• Bring back QTI bluetooth stack
• Fixed thermal profile layout
• Switch to QTI vibrator hal
Download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/project-awaken/files/beryllium/
No, that's a hardware thing and yes, the phone will reboot.Great rom thank you for your contribution to all developers.
I wonder if it is possible to disable all reboot/turn off/long hold of power button to shut down, if the phone is locked. And enable them only if the phone is unlocked, so a thief has no way to shut the phone down whatsoever, so that we have the ability to locate our phone.
I believe that power menu and QS is already disabled when locked, but someone can simply hold the power button for 10s and the phone will reboot if i am not mistaken.
check in display settings display customizationsLoving Awaken so far. Has breathed new life into my Poco F1. Think I may have had a random reboot yesterday, but not seeing it with any regularity yet, hopefully it was a one-off.
I updated to the latest OTA version yesterday, and I do think my battery life has taken a hit so far today. Will keep monitoring it. Also, I have yet to find a way to see the battery percentage without having to dig into the settings. Have I missed something, or is that feature unavailable currently?
Great work on this ROM, going from strength to stregth!
Check new update and hide app is there in display settings
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is void. Or...Valid? Probably? * * Project Awaken and its maintainers are not responsible for bricked devices, * dead SD cards, data loss, thermonuclear war, or economic crisis caused by * Awaken OS. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you * point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */