Oooook, i just did an update of cR and came to same problem with FAIL in YASNAC and i do not remember how i got out of there last time...any help?I did completely clean flash.
1. Wipe cache, dalvik, data, system, vendor
2. Format data
3. Reboot recovery
4. Flash CrDroid
5. Format data
6. Reboot recovery
7. Flash DFE, Nikk, Wifi fix
8. Reboot in system
9. Install magisk app (latest)
10. Extracted boot.img from crdroid zip, patched in magisk app, flashed via fastboot
11. Reboot system
12. apply Zygisk
13. Install YASNAC where both results were "FAIL"
14. Install safetynet fix 2.2.1 in magisk app as a module
15. Reboot system
16. Run YASNAC and basic is pass but CTS is fail.
What to do now?
EDIT: Safetynet fix 2.3.1 did the job:
Magisk CTS Profile False Error is now popping up on almost everyone's device since Google made some changes in March. To Bypass Safetynet...