我在配置過程中遇到了 wifi 問題。
DFE：DFE.zip（在 TG Mi9 組中找到）
在第一次配置期間（我需要使用 google 配置，因為我使用了 google 自動備份，但即使在 CrDroid 配置中也一樣）沒有檢測到 WiFi。
非常小心地從完整格式開始重複安裝 3 次，但一無所獲。
Did you install fw before installing crDroid? This ROM says it includes firmware, no need to flash before. I think you may try formatting everything and installing crDroid clean again, or go back to official MIUI and then start clean with crDroid.Hi!
I have problems with wifi during the configuration.
I followed carefully the steps suggested in the main post.
DFE: DFE.zip (found on TG Mi9 group)
During the first config (i need to use google config since i use the google auto-backup but, even in CrDroid config, there is the same) NO WiFi is detected.
Repeated 3 times the installation starting from complete format extremely carefully but nothing.
Any Idea please?
On the Telegram channel, when you ask for bugs fixed to the bot, there's one entry that says "gps problem". I couldn't go further, though.I just installed the rom (coming from v7.x) and I followed the installation steps, but my GPS isn't working at all for some reason Maps and GPS test both don't pin a location. What could be the problem, should I do? FW flash or something else?
The same thing happened to me 3 timesGOTCHA
Phone screen froze again when charging and I was recording log. Same as crDroid 7: there's haptic response but screen won't turn on. Only solution is hard reboot using power button. Build 20220306.
All in the list i reported in my post is installed.Did you install fw before installing crDroid? This ROM says it includes firmware, no need to flash before. I think you may try formatting everything and installing crDroid clean again, or go back to official MIUI and then start clean with crDroid.
This situation happened to me many times, unfortunately I havent any log. Phone freezes after night, and alarm dont work. power button responded, but screen was black - only hard reset helped.Hello.
I came from crDroid 7, a nice and beautiful ROM with a nasty bug that hung the phone randomly and jeopardized my alarms for work. I took the decision to recreate bank tokens and jumped to crDroid 8 with A12.
Nicer and more beautiful. Last night I used the phone, put it to charge, went to sleep and when I woke up it was completely stuck. I had to force reboot using the power button.
Well, I have no logs but I'll start recording to try to find the problem.
NEW crDroid BUILD 13.03.2022
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING
NOTE : DO READ CAREFULLY
- NO need to flash FW
- TWRP : TWRP 3.4.0-10 Unofficial by mauronofrio
- Join also our new TG crDroid MI9
Highlights & Device Specific Changes:
Build type: Monthly
Device: Xiaomi MI9 (cepheus)
Device maintainer: raystef66
Required firmware: build-in
INSTALLATION : DIRTY (coming from latest cr 8.1 !!)
INSTALLATION : CLEAN !! SO DO BACKUP ALL IN CASE WHEN NEED TO RESTORE
- flash crDroid (magisk addon should auto-flash as well - so no need to redo in the end)
- (optional) flash Gapps (when having boot issue)
- flash DFE (reboot to recovery if 4.)
- (optional) flash magisk 24.1 (if magisk addon didn't install well after rom flash)
- boot & ENJOY
- backup all
- format data, reboot recovery
- flash crDroid and reboot recovery
- flash Gapps ( I'm using Nikgapps basic)
- flash magisk 24.1 (optional)
- flash DFE
- boot & ENJOY
* add burnIn protection status/navigationbar
* improved gesture navigation customizations
* keyboard space removed when navigation hint disabled
* added touch response optimizations & scrolling
* allow changing back gesture height
* allow changing the length of gesture navbar
* added Flipendo (Pixel exclusive extreme battery saver)
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements
Really appreciated! Sideloading it right now, thanks!You don't need to use DFE. You can update the rom without losing encryption.
1. Flash PE recovery via fastboot: https://download.pixelexperience.or...ence_cepheus-12.0-20220123-1916-OFFICIAL.img/
2. Boot into recovery, enable adb, and flash new crdroid build via adb sideload
3. Boot to system
4. (Optional) Getting root after update is tricky. Open flashed crdroid rom end extract boot.img. Patch it with magisk app. flash new boot via fastboot.
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned