yes it worked i did it thank u
THANK YOU !!
Hi all! For the past couple of months, I've been looking into making a more universal solution to disable dm-verity and forceencrypt. Needing to take different zips, modify them for different devices, and then cross your fingers when you switch...forum.xda-developers.com
I followed carefully every step of the "clean flash" described and installed in sequence:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V188.8.131.52.RFACNXM_v12-11.zip (mine was older)
Magisk-v25.2.zip (renamed .zip from .apk)
TWRP_CEPHEUS_Fix_WiFi_v1.0.zip (unless i flash this i cannot have wifi)
I have these problems:
- PixelLauncher continue to stop (searched in the thread on xda but no consistent answers);
- Impossible to access to loaded app list (i'm on NOVA Launcher, last release);
- No gesture from the bottom (no short one nor long one) edges ones are working;
Any idea please?
Hi, I have a similar problem, the gesture navigation does not work for me. When I switch back to the two or three button navigation. The buttons never appear. Even after rebooting the phone.
I have the exact same issue, the area that is affected seems to be around fingerprint reader. Only reboot fixes it and it comes back very fast usually...Hey everyone,
Wanted to check with you if others face my issue as well:
From time to time parts of the touchscreen don't react to any input. Affected is the lower part of the screen around the area where the fingerprint reader is. A bit to both sides and below.
Interesting is that it stays the same when I rotate the phone by 180°. Quite annoying as some letters on the keyboard also don't work.
On landscape mode it seems to work fine.
After a reboot it is working again.
This occurs independent from the launcher I use, happened on Nova and on the crdroid one.
I had the same situation. And discovered that is related to customization of fingerprint reader in crdroid menu. That happens over some time when fp animation is enabled. Just disable fp animation and reboot and touch screen will be ok
fastboot flash recovery .\twrp-3.4.0-10-cepheus-mauronofrio.img fastboot reboot recovery
Thanks! Smart Charging works like a charm!FLASHING TIME
NEW crDroid BUILD 02.09.2022
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING
NOTE : DO READ CAREFULLY
Highlights & Device Specific Changes:
Build type: Monthly
Device: Xiaomi MI9 (cepheus)
Device maintainer: raystef66
Required firmware: build-in
INSTALLATION : ENCRYPTED
INSTALLATION : DIRTY (coming from latest cr 8.3 !!)
INSTALLATION : CLEAN !! SO DO BACKUP ALL IN CASE WHEN NEED TO RESTORE
- flash crDroid (magisk addon should auto-flash as well - so no need to redo in the end)
- (optional) flash Gapps (when having boot issue)
- flash DFE (reboot to recovery if 4.)
- (optional) flash magisk 24.x (if magisk addon didn't install well after rom flash)
- boot & ENJOY
- backup all
- format data, reboot recovery
- flash crDroid and reboot recovery
- flash Gapps ( I'm using Nikgapps basic)
- flash magisk 24.x (optional)
- flash DFE (optional)
- boot & ENJOY
* added our smart charging back again
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned