It works now, but sometimes it fails to register new one or errors making me use face unlock.
it will be update this week, can't wait already <3Yeas, FP scanner is problem for me too and now I can't add any new fingers :-( Android says it's dirty. Tried almost everything, caches etc.
Ok, my fault. Who has problem with scanner - check "smart pixel" disable it xd
BTW. Greets for crDroid Team, really great room!
hello, i want to try this rom out. where can i get the recommended latest firmware?crDroid Update:
- Initial crDroid 8.8
- Updated to August 2022 security patches
- Add Night Color Display calibrations from coral
- Added Quick Tap support
- Enable LZ4 compression for RamDisk
- Fixes for SurfaceFlinger
- Updater: removed prioritize update toggled on by default (toggle on manually if needed)
- Fix QS expand lag when VoLTE/VoWiFi icons are enabled
- Fixed status bar issues
- Fixed some volume panel colors in some cases
- Fixed QS battery style
- Added support for Google Dialer to record calls
- Set navbar color for device default settings theme
- Updated some dark mode support
- Enabled VoLTE and VoWIFI for all carriers (those that support it at least)
- reTicker: Do not show when content/icon is null
- reTicker: Different other changes (should be more reliable now)
- Contacts: some Material You love
- Messaging: some Material You love
- Dialer: Added Smart mute
- Dialer: Add ability to set full screen photos for calls
- Dialer: some Material You love and fixes
- GameSpace: Added do not change option to ringer mode
- GameSpace: Fix panel view not losing focus when touching outside
- GameSpace: Expose icon in launcher
- GameSpace: added reTicker option
- GameSpace: Added in-game danmaku feature
- Fix NPE when led pulse not supported for crDroid Settings
- Update notification count overlay style
- Fix issue with text select and copy
- Update mobily APN for prepaid connection
- Launcher3: Add option to control wallpaper zooming
- Launcher3: Move grid style recents settings
- Launcher3: Add recents and app drawer opacity customization
- Launcher3: Add toggles for recent quick actions
- Launcher3: Add new icons from lawnicons
- Launcher3: Add themed icon for GameSpace
- Launcher3: Fix possible NPE
- Launcher3: Add toggle for translucent hotseat background
- Launcher3: Disable extra hotseat bottom space
- Small optimizations to Android ART
- Small optimizations to bionic
- Updated sqlite to v3.39.2
- Updated translations
- CLEAN FLASH RECOMMENDED
- Want to help, use the built-in MatLog app to send logs.
- I recommend official Mind The GApps (AndroidFileHost Link)
- Join the Telegram Group for support, queries and banter. Link Here
Stay Safe Everyone!
if u on 11 stock rom, download 11.0.81 zip file by Oxygen Updater, u can choose it, after this u need to local update system twice! yeah, really twice to get 22.214.171.124 firmware in both slots of system
thank you for reply, im on a custom derpfest 11 from may 21, 2021
do you happen to know where the latest msm guide is? the one i used orginally was several years ago
so what i ended up doing because i was stuck in a dark spot... i was in a bootloop from another issue that started before i msged here, but i was able to flash the cr 8.8 recovery to both slots, then followed the regular flash procedure, then factory reset to boot into crdroid rom like normal... im not sure what firmware im on, but it worked for this rom.
So do you go into one car brand dealership and ask them to include options that you see only at another car brand? Switch rom if you are missing features.
crDroid 7.x had some additional OnePlus specific settings that were lost or now not working, like FOD backlight pattern (missing) and screen off gestures (buggy in 7.x, present in 8.x but not working at all).
fastboot flash recovery_a <recovery_filename>.img fastboot flash recovery_b <recovery_filename>.img
adb sideload <rom_filename>.zip
adb sideload <rom_filename>.zip