hello adaptive display 60hz to 120 when needed, you have most of the settings in French without problems.
The call is a bug that got fixed on newer roms updated, Evo x I'm assuming will update the ROM and include the fix for the calls. For the call issues just don't change from internal to loud speaker if you do once you go back to phone speaker it will not put sound out. Also the payment bug I have paid in multiple locations and it was working.Hello,
I found some bugs:
- sometimes when I calling or receiving calls i have no sound so the only solution it's to restart the phone;
- when I'm trying to pay with NFC at my Metro station it's not working but with the rest of groceries stores are working. Previously with MIUI was all working.
Overall the rom it's working good.
Why wouldn't you just use v24 with DenyList?I installed Magisk via adb sideload, works fine...
I highly recommend using Magisk v23.0, as v24 doesn't have MagiskHide, which for me is one of the major benefits of using magisk (as well as root access obviously).
Just rename Magisk-v23.0.apk to Magisk-v23.0.zip and sideload it... Recovery will say the zip isn't signed, but it will flash OK.
Many!Hello there, couple questions for those who installed this ROM on their Mi 11. I would really appreciate it if anyone could answer these honestly ^^
- Do you know what "niche feature" got lost switching from MIUI? (like floating windows and such) And did you get any neat new ones?
- Can you still customize the AOD?
- Photo quality compared to MIUI 12/13 camera?
- Is it possible to have the quick settings panel transparent instead of the ugly unicolor from default A12?
- Does the ROM support live caption from a language other than English? (like translate Japanese live to English)
- How do haptic and sound feels like to you?
- Battery life? Better than MIUI/Xiaomi.eu?
- User experience / Game speed? Is everything fluid?
And finally, is updating only through fastboot / is the ROM often updated?
Thank you very much c: (if you have any screenshots that could go with the answers I'm all for it, DMs are fine as well)
/* * Your warranty is void. Or valid, probably? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you. */
fastboot flash boot_ab boot.img fastboot flash dtbo_ab dtbo.img fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab vendor_boot.img