Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Seraphine3_3

Apr 17, 2022

jGeuxwb.png

Ghost OS for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+[starlte/star2lte]

What is this?
Ghost OS is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and most Pixel goodies (icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer a rom that is fast while being secure, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download Here

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel

Last edited:

Concept48

Dec 26, 2021
Sony Xperia M

jGeuxwb.png

Ghost OS for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+[starlte/star2lte]

What is this?
Ghost OS is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and most Pixel goodies (icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer a rom that is fast while being secure, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download Here

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel

Deleted - S9 will be sold this week , to much arrogance to much ignorance , always hated this phone as soon as I as the first in the world showed Android 12 on this device , and reported it to the Telegram S9 room OUGH I was banned for declairing the news , very very silly - anyway good luck with your developments - in place S20 and S22 - they can run Android 13 GSI's out of the box -Good enough for me. Thank You !

Last edited:

besar.memishi

Feb 11, 2022
What camera app does it provide?

Does it has the same issue as ArrowOs where the second camera which is used when zooming is not recognised?

Doubt™

Aug 4, 2016
Deleted - S9 will be sold this week , to much arrogance to much ignorance , always hated this phone as soon as I as the first in the world showed Android 12 on this device , and reported it to the Telegram S9 room OUGH I was banned for declairing the news , very very silly - anyway good luck with your developments - in place S20 and S22 - they can run Android 13 GSI's out of the box -Good enough for me. Thank You !
lol, im sure that's definitely not what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts