[ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][LAVENDER] crDroid v8.6 [25.06.2022]

Search This thread

yuenxy

Mar 25, 2023
I have a problem with my location not being accurate, is there a way to fix it?

l00pp00l

Apr 5, 2023
First time installation:
  • Wipe Dalvik, ccache, system, vendor
  • Flash latest global fw

• Flash Rom
  • Flash Gapps if required
  • Format Data & reboot to system

Update installation:
  • Flash ROM zip file
  • Wipe Dalvik/cache
  • Reboot to system

I did flash the latest global fw and now my bootloader is locked again! I didn't know that and you didn't mention it!

Mod. edit: inappropriate content removed. alecxs

Last edited by a moderator:
First time installation:

Update installation:

• Flash ROM zip file
  • Wipe Dalvik/cache
  • Reboot to system

I did flash the latest global fw and now my bootloader is locked again! I didn't know that and you didn't mention it!

Mod. edit: inappropriate content removed. alecxs
After flashing FW, Flash ROM immediately and then reboot. If You boot back into stock OS the bootloader may get locked again

can anybody post link to download global fw? Cant find a reliable place to download
This thread is cold! Nobody replied :(

Answering my own question after experimenting so that others dont have to. Latest firmware for India version can be found here:

Global versions are here: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lavender/

Check your stock OS version before flashing

Providing my detailed feedback after trying this ROM. ROM is not suitable for daily driver. I am in India on Vi network and using the vanilla installation with only gapps, phonepe and Gpay installed

1. Getting data to run is a challenge. Data connection breaks when you physically move to another location. Some magic happens when you switch APNs, change mobile connection from global<->LTE<->GSM etc etc but its very unpredictable. Unable to find a pattern so far
  2. On outgoing call, sometimes it doesn't ring at all though the call is going through
  3. Apps sometimes refuse to open. There is no prompt for force close or anything. This happens with built in apps like dialer and sms too
  4. Vowifi is unstable. When it disappears its almost impossible to get it back. Tried aeroplane mode, reboot, etc
  5. I have the 3 gb RAM variant and couldn't find the virtual RAM option. Having that option in ROM would be a blessing
  6. Don't try to format SD as internal. Goes into bootloop

Pros:
  1. Wifi is rock solid
  2. No crashess or reboots in past 1 week

Tagging OP for response @prashant1605

Top Liked Posts