[ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL] LineageOS-19.1 [tissot]

Search This thread

Hatem Ahmed

Feb 26, 2016
Reporting an issue, after some apps updates like chrome, the device started to stuttering on animation and any scrolls even the quick settings status bar 😑

nveloso

Apr 27, 2022
Hi! Congrats for the great work on keeping mi a1 live! Is there a reason for not enforcing SE Linux security feature? Is it possible to enforce that security feature? Thanks!

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
I have always the same issue about play store... I can't reach it telling me no connexion ...but 4g and WiFi is OK...an idea?

Hatem Ahmed

Feb 26, 2016
Fresh installed (clean) for the 19.1 again but still stutter and lagging in animation, sometimes it delays to respond for few moments
I hope the next update will fix that lags and delays of response

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
its very old device also. Just initial builds of LineageOs are there. You guys need to wait to solve the bugs out. Few things you can do. Remove animations from accesibility and use nova launcher.

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Thanks for bringing Lineage OS 19.1 to Mi A1. However, I found a few issues for the current build so far as below:

1. Camera app crashing,
2. Can't access to the storage in the Settings app // Settings app crashed when trying to open storage. At the same time, it won't allow me to install apps from Play store and showing an error "Not enough storage space",
3. Unable to change wallpaper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 1: Some discovered bug spotted
1. The hardware buttons are still functioning when I switched to use on-screen navigation bar.​

UPDATE 2: Below are some bugs that fixed once I tried to factory reset the phone as mentioned at the top
1. Camera app crashing,
2. Can't access to the storage in the Settings app // Settings app crashed when trying to open storage. At the same time, it won't allow me to install apps from Play store and showing an error "Not enough storage space",
3. Unable to change wallpaper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess so far only these issue existed right now and thanks again for making this build happen to the device. I will update at the following thread again if I discover any bug when using the phone.
you could have attached logcat for the error

Hatem Ahmed

Feb 26, 2016
Hey, noticed the stutter/lags of the animation caused only when i'm connected to a wifi, it doesn't happen on the mobile data, so it remains to wifi which means some framework need to be optimized as i'm thinking

shivani_xda

Feb 5, 2020
I tried
$ su
(Give root access termux)

Show what mode SELinux use now
$ getenforce

Set SELinux
$ setenforce 0
(Permissive)

$ setenforce 1
(Enforcing)

I also tried
editing /system/build.prop

persist.service.adb.enable=1
persist.service.debuggable=1
persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb

still dosent work

kanaqw

Dec 25, 2020
Great ROM! Stability and battery is good, however most of apps lags (stutter) pretty hard when scrolled or move through, this kills the whole experience. Don't expect much from 5 yo phone but at least it should be workable

Reactions: Hatem Ahmed

yuvarajvelmurugan

Sep 8, 2018
Chennai
I installed lineageos 19.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot) device successfully. After installation when I navigate to menu: Settings → Security & Location → Encryption & Credentials, it shows phone not encrypted.

I am trying to use "Microsoft Intune Company Profile" app which is expecting the device to be encrypted. The "Microsoft Intune Company Profile" app initiated encryption and rebooted the device, and then none of the apps in device was working.

I had to factory reset the phone to bring it to working condition. Before encryption began I was using pattern for security lock. Now I am using 4 digit pin for security lock. Will it again cause same issue if I manually initiate "encrypt phone" from menu: Settings → Security & Location → Encryption & Credentials ?

Screenshot_20220720-182450_Settings.png

Screenshot_20220720-182110_Settings.png

Screenshot_20220720-182130_Settings.png

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
Hello I have always the following issue about play store ....no way to open telling me there's no connexion but I have WiFi working and 4g ....am I the only guy here?

Hatem Ahmed

Feb 26, 2016
I've found something, Bluetooth doesn't show on the status bar, disabled and activated the option from settings but it remain the same. As i mentioned before there are a lot of framework bugs still like connected to wifi makes a lot of stutters in animations, if disconnected the device doesn't show any lags or stutter on animations ( all based on framework ) hope for fixes

gl3nborj

Oct 27, 2007
2okPze5.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
Boots
RIL
Fingerprint
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Camera
Audio
Sensors
Flash
LED
GPS

Known issues :
You tell me !

Instructions :
Download the latest build.
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build and GApps
Reboot

Downloads :
Grab ur build : Link

Contribute on :

Credit :
All testers who helped in testing

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Mi A1

Contributors
abhinavgupta371
Source Code: Kernel
- LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
ROM Firmware Required: latest available
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 19.1

Happy modding!
Thanks, will be testing soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there a way to set the illumination of the hardware buttons below the screen?

Mine are working but never illuminate. I don't use gesture navigation or the on screen buttons, just the built in hardware ones at the bottom.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    LED
    GPS

Known issues :
    You tell me !

Instructions :
    Download the latest build.
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build and GApps
    Reboot

Downloads :
    Grab ur build : Link

Contribute on :

Credit :
    All testers who helped in testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Mi A1

Contributors
    abhinavgupta371
    Source Code: Kernel
    - LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
    ROM Firmware Required: latest available
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 19.1

Happy modding!
    Man you are a legend! You are helping us consumer fight planned obsolescense and so you deserve a donation for sure. Thx for your hard work!
    Is there a way to set the illumination of the hardware buttons below the screen?

Mine are working but never illuminate. I don't use gesture navigation or the on screen buttons, just the built in hardware ones at the bottom.
    Great! Thank you so much dear Abhi 🤩 which Gapps do you suggest?
    mindthegapps
    Finally it was due to settings of play store app...now it works