[ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL] LineageOS-19.1 [tissot]

Search This thread

Hatem Ahmed

Feb 26, 2016
Is there a way to set the illumination of the hardware buttons below the screen?

Mine are working but never illuminate. I don't use gesture navigation or the on screen buttons, just the built in hardware ones at the bottom.
Same to me the non used space under the apps on the screen , including the problem of bad animations of unlocking, bad animations at all also the network traffic monitor only has real downstream but no upstream activities

@SaqibAtiq

Apr 17, 2018
I have successfully installed ROM, i didnt install megisk but still some of the banking apps are denying access saying the device is rooted. Can anybody tell what the issue is and what could be the solution. I also tried to install magisk once and allow access to apps but still some apps behaving the same way while some work. Is there any issue with this ROM?

Reactions: MPeya

bmleite

Feb 27, 2010
I have an original phone on android 8 with xiaomi miui image (V.9.5.10.0.ODHMIFA), how do I install lineageOS ?

Do I need to update the phone to treble partitions, like described here?

tavoc

Jun 22, 2012
thx for this Rom,any idea how I can use family link? I would like to give the device to one of my kids.

But when I want to login with a child account it says I need to upgrade the OS.
I am using mindthegapps. On the same device with pixcelexperience it worked.

any ideas?

tavoc

Jun 22, 2012
I tested today different gapps(nik and open). Did not work either.

Furthermore I testet Lineageos 18.1
lineage-18.1-20220531-nightly-tissot-signed.zip

Only Rom which works is PixelExperience_tissot-12.1-20220424-0804-OFFICIAL.zip

is that a bug in Lineage? I remember that e.g. for an sony xperia Z5c it worked with lineage and mindthegapps.

MPeya

May 19, 2017
I have successfully installed ROM, i didnt install megisk but still some of the banking apps are denying access saying the device is rooted. Can anybody tell what the issue is and what could be the solution. I also tried to install magisk once and allow access to apps but still some apps behaving the same way while some work. Is there any issue with this ROM?
Hi there. I had similiar problem and tried a lot of different things as different custom roms(CRdroid)...only thing that helped was flash stock rom and then Lineage Rom without Magisk..and now works great.

Luckz27

Aug 31, 2013
Nexus 7
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Hello guys, I really hope you can help me:
I want to make VoLTE works on this device with this great ROM.

Unluckily, my italian carrier doesn't support directly this old smartphone but I read a lot of things here on XDA about IMS registration, mbn files and so on from people whom got their smartphones' VoLTE works, even if they weren't officially supported by their carrier.
I didn't understand a lot but these informations let me get it's something that can be done by software modifications.

So, might you help me get the same result?
Surely there are more users out there with my same problem, who will really appreciate some help about this too.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello, i am trying to upgrade from LineageOS 16 to this 19.1, but after following the instructions from https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/tissot/upgrade it is stuck in the boot animation of LoS. The animation actually freezes.

Do I maybe need to upgrade some firmware to support the kernel? If so, where can I get it?
    Thanks!
    It happened to me at least 5,6 times with different Xiaomi phones and best solution was back to stock ROM and then flash everything(TWRP, ROM, GAPPS) step by step, nice and smooth. And then everything was just beautiful. :)
    Don't use twrp but the recovery from lineage os.
    Wiki
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    LED
    GPS

Known issues :
    You tell me !

Instructions :
    Download the latest build.
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build and GApps
    Reboot

Downloads :
    Grab ur build : Link

Contribute on :

Credit :
    All testers who helped in testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Mi A1

Contributors
    abhinavgupta371
    Source Code: Kernel
    - LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
    ROM Firmware Required: latest available
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 19.1

Happy modding!
    Man you are a legend! You are helping us consumer fight planned obsolescense and so you deserve a donation for sure. Thx for your hard work!
    Is there a way to set the illumination of the hardware buttons below the screen?

Mine are working but never illuminate. I don't use gesture navigation or the on screen buttons, just the built in hardware ones at the bottom.
    Great! Thank you so much dear Abhi 🤩 which Gapps do you suggest?
    mindthegapps
    Finally it was due to settings of play store app...now it works