Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][STABLE][15/08/2022]

Did you like this project?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Search This thread

Playern0bodY

Nov 22, 2019
Is any one facing black crush issue..? i got display replaced , it was the same issue with the previous display too..

IS this device cursed or something..

franckgaga2

Aug 27, 2019
Is any one facing black crush issue..? i got display replaced , it was the same issue with the previous display too..

IS this device cursed or something..
I experienced it sometimes, but not systematically on all dark videos and it was minor. I also don't watch series/movies on my phone so it's not a big issue for me.

Last edited:

franckgaga2

Aug 27, 2019
I really like the one shot autobrightness feature, but if you're using AOD it often keeps the screen very illuminated unless you unlock it again to let it adapt to the current light conditions. Would it be possible to add an option to let it use the light sensor if the phone is locked?

And when using AOD, and to save power, would it be possible to add an option to turn off screen automatically in low light conditions (for example when the phone is in the pocket).
In my case, the battery consumption with AOD enabled is unpredictable. Some days it's high (10-20% at the end of the day) and some day it's ok (50-60% at the end of the day). The display is always the main consumer according to android.

I think it's caused by the auto-brightness and AOD. If you lock the phone in a very illuminated environment, the AOD is displayed at full brightness and if the phone is not unlocked for a long period, the battery drain will be high during that period.

Would it be possible to keep the auto-brightness activated when the phone is locked with AOD (i.e. periodically read the light sensor and decrease the brightness accordingly even when the phone is "sleeping") ? Or the feature suggested by @bigfoss, disable AOD in low-light condition ?

Thanks !

Reactions: bigfoss

colander01

Feb 23, 2015
The ROM is awesome.
My only problem is with the dialer.
When I get a call from my contacts, the name of that contact does not display. Instead, I have a string of numbers: the number of the caller and my number.

I had the same dialer on Realme and it displayed correctly. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220805-185351_Telefon.png
    Screenshot_20220805-185351_Telefon.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 140

seakrait

Aug 6, 2022
hey, do we use the file "vendor_lisa-boot...' in the process ? or it is not necessary and we just need to start with the command "fastboot flash boot..." I saw this file in source forge
edit : I juste saw a comment with the same problem, and someone answer that he can flash without the "vendor" file, but in my case do i need flash this vendor file ?

Last edited:

haha01haha01

Jan 15, 2012
Hey,

I'm not getting any sound when connecting earbuds using a 3.5mm to USB adapter, even though the phone seems to recognize that headphones were attached. After the headphones are detached there is also no sound at all, even on phone speaker, until the next reboot, and logcat shows this error repeating:

Code:
08-07 00:34:28.804   851  6538 D audio_hw_primary:  out_write: sound card is not active/SSR state
08-07 00:34:28.804   851  6538 D audio_hw_primary: out_standby: enter: stream (0xe932b800) usecase(0: deep-buffer-playback)
08-07 00:34:28.804   851  6538 D audio_hw_primary: out_standby: exit

I have a log from connection moment of the headphones adapter, it's very long, I think the culprit is here:

Code:
08-07 00:41:35.003   854  2252 D msm8974_platform: Setting audio calibration for snd_device(22) acdb_id(10)
08-07 00:41:35.012  1487  1566 D UsbDeviceManager: push notification:Charging connected device via USB
08-07 00:41:35.031   876  2405 I [email protected]: uevent received [email protected]/devices/platform/soc/soc:qcom,pmic_glink/soc:qcom,pmic_glink:qcom,ucsi/typec/port0/port0-partner
08-07 00:41:35.031   876  2405 E [email protected]: fopen failed in readFile /sys/class/typec/port0/power_operation_mode, errno=2
08-07 00:41:35.032  1395  1477 W audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1637:Warning 0xffffffff: remote_get_info failed to get attribute 257 for domain 0 (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)
08-07 00:41:35.032  1395  1477 E audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1191: Error 0x68: remote_handle_invoke failed for handle 0x3, method 4 on domain 0 (sc 0x4020200) (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)
08-07 00:41:35.032  1395  1477 E audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1191: Error 0x72: remote_handle_invoke failed for handle 0x3, method 4 on domain 0 (sc 0x4020200) (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)
08-07 00:41:35.032  1395  1477 E audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/listener_android.c:221:Error 0x72: listener response with result 0x0 for ctx 0x1463, handle 0x57efc9e8, sc 0xffffffff failed : listener thread exited (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)
08-07 00:41:35.033   876  2405 I [email protected]: Hardcode parameters for non-typec targets
08-07 00:41:35.033   876  2405 I [email protected]: uevent received [email protected]/devices/platform/soc/soc:qcom,pmic_glink/soc:qcom,pmic_glink:qcom,ucsi/typec/port0
08-07 00:41:35.033   876  2405 E [email protected]: fopen failed in readFile /sys/class/typec/port0/power_operation_mode, errno=2
08-07 00:41:35.033  1395  1477 E audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1213: Error 0x72: remote_handle64_invoke failed for handle 0xd84064b0, method 3 on domain 0 (sc 0x3000000) (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)

this is followed by repeated error logs from inside adsprpcd, multiple failed attempts to restart adsprpcd, and then the error I posted in the beginning with no sound on the device

Versions: PixelOS from 12/07/22 build, xiaomi fw is 13.0.4.0 Global

dav1234444

Apr 7, 2022
Cluj Napoca
Samsung Galaxy A12
The ROM is awesome.
My only problem is with the dialer.
When I get a call from my contacts, the name of that contact does not display. Instead, I have a string of numbers: the number of the caller and my number.

I had the same dialer on Realme and it displayed correctly. Any ideas?
had same issue on some of my phones try using a sim app that like is going to copy everything from the sim to the phone contacts it works for me. I dont have this phone so i dont know if its going to work but i am going to buy it soon so tell me if its working

changcl0108

Jun 10, 2022
Did any one meet that Android Auto will crush in few minutes?
I try several times, but it is the same, could you please help to fix it at next revison, thank you!

franckgaga2

Aug 27, 2019
hey, do we use the file "vendor_lisa-boot...' in the process ? or it is not necessary and we just need to start with the command "fastboot flash boot..." I saw this file in source forge
edit : I juste saw a comment with the same problem, and someone answer that he can flash without the "vendor" file, but in my case do i need flash this vendor file ?
I was on MIUI 13 (original ROM). I unlocked the bootloader and followed the instruction "Clean flash (coming from a different ROM)", that does not use the file "vendor_lisa-boot". Everything works after the final reboot. I would say just follow the same instructions and ignore this file.

Also, a very minor bug report. I don't know how to trigger it exactly but about 1 hour after a reboot a black line appears just under the front camera :
2022-08-09-193906.jpg

The line is visible on any screen (home screen, any apps, settings, etc.). Weirdly enough, it is not visible on a normal screenshot. A new reboot make it disappear for a while.

Thanks !

Reactions: seakrait

Sarath14K007

Aug 10, 2022
I really love this OS tbh. May be my question is naive. Long time since I've flashed a ROM. Now flashed this one. But is there any way to restore that pure amoled kind of black theme on dark mode without root? If any one knows anything about this pls help. Nice ROM btw. My daily driver is this rom In just 15 days after I bought this phone. Cheers to the developers out there.

Berita kucing

Aug 11, 2022
Hey,

I'm not getting any sound when connecting earbuds using a 3.5mm to USB adapter, even though the phone seems to recognize that headphones were attached. After the headphones are detached there is also no sound at all, even on phone speaker, until the next reboot, and logcat shows this error repeating:

Code:
08-07 00:34:28.804   851  6538 D audio_hw_primary:  out_write: sound card is not active/SSR state
08-07 00:34:28.804   851  6538 D audio_hw_primary: out_standby: enter: stream (0xe932b800) usecase(0: deep-buffer-playback)
08-07 00:34:28.804   851  6538 D audio_hw_primary: out_standby: exit

I have a log from connection moment of the headphones adapter, it's very long, I think the culprit is here:

Code:
08-07 00:41:35.003   854  2252 D msm8974_platform: Setting audio calibration for snd_device(22) acdb_id(10)
08-07 00:41:35.012  1487  1566 D UsbDeviceManager: push notification:Charging connected device via USB
08-07 00:41:35.031   876  2405 I [email protected]: uevent received [email protected]/devices/platform/soc/soc:qcom,pmic_glink/soc:qcom,pmic_glink:qcom,ucsi/typec/port0/port0-partner
08-07 00:41:35.031   876  2405 E [email protected]: fopen failed in readFile /sys/class/typec/port0/power_operation_mode, errno=2
08-07 00:41:35.032  1395  1477 W audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1637:Warning 0xffffffff: remote_get_info failed to get attribute 257 for domain 0 (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)
08-07 00:41:35.032  1395  1477 E audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1191: Error 0x68: remote_handle_invoke failed for handle 0x3, method 4 on domain 0 (sc 0x4020200) (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)
08-07 00:41:35.032  1395  1477 E audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1191: Error 0x72: remote_handle_invoke failed for handle 0x3, method 4 on domain 0 (sc 0x4020200) (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)
08-07 00:41:35.032  1395  1477 E audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/listener_android.c:221:Error 0x72: listener response with result 0x0 for ctx 0x1463, handle 0x57efc9e8, sc 0xffffffff failed : listener thread exited (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)
08-07 00:41:35.033   876  2405 I [email protected]: Hardcode parameters for non-typec targets
08-07 00:41:35.033   876  2405 I [email protected]: uevent received [email protected]/devices/platform/soc/soc:qcom,pmic_glink/soc:qcom,pmic_glink:qcom,ucsi/typec/port0
08-07 00:41:35.033   876  2405 E [email protected]e-qti: fopen failed in readFile /sys/class/typec/port0/power_operation_mode, errno=2
08-07 00:41:35.033  1395  1477 E audioadsprpcd: vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:1213: Error 0x72: remote_handle64_invoke failed for handle 0xd84064b0, method 3 on domain 0 (sc 0x3000000) (errno Transport endpoint is not connected)

this is followed by repeated error logs from inside adsprpcd, multiple failed attempts to restart adsprpcd, and then the error I posted in the beginning with no sound on the device

Versions: PixelOS from 12/07/22 build, xiaomi fw is 13.0.4.0 Global
Me too i have the exact problem

c6_

Aug 11, 2022
Is it possible to disable "always on" fingerprint scanner on this ROM? I would like to press the power button before using it, like it was possible on MIUI, i keep accidentally unlocking the phone otherwise.

UPD: This functionality has been added in Aug 15th update, huge thanks to the maintainers, you guys rock

Last edited:

Nillesse

Oct 4, 2012
Constantine
Black crush is more of a hardware issue, from my personal experience it's only visible at very specific brightness levels.
Anyways, it'll be same as what you had on MIUI, because even if it's kernel related, we're using the same kernel as MIUI.
Hi

How would you explain the thing that when you make a screenshot those green stripes will be present in the screenshot even when you send it to another device, i personnaly think that it is more a software glitch spécialy in the software UI rather than a hardware issue.

i have a friend owner of a RENOIR suffering from that problem in darkmode obliged to turne the p3 colours option in display to minimise the problem.

me as an owner of a LISA im not facing the problem at all im on a EEA stock 13.0.9.0 A12.

and i don't even have the option P3 in display configs.

Rethew

Jan 27, 2016
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
I've just had the first reboot that ever happened since I've had this ROM for some months now.

Opened the app drawer, phone went straight to the Google boot animation with the screen turning on and off intermittently. Once it booted I didn't have to insert the SIM PIN, weirdly, only the phone unlock code.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey @whyredFire, when can we expect the beta release of A13?
    Bluetooth audio works ? Mine not working 😑
    Bluetooth audio works ? Mine not working 😑
    Works fine for me
    The phone is heating up easily under normal use, especially when watching a video.

In addition to the reports I made a few days ago of stuttering animations and lockups under normal use, the phone also sometimes takes around 3s to turn on the screen after pressing the power button.
    This rom is amazing, but I'm facing some problems... Sound is very low on calls... Anyone can help me?
    pixelos-chisato.png

PixelOS is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, themed icons, google sans fonts, Monet color based system wide theming, boot animation), a fork of OG Pixel Experience with improvements on the top of it. Huge respect to Pixel Experience team for their work, thanks to them for making this ROM possible.
    In short a fully functional Pixel Experience with just the right amount of essentials.

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Improvements over PixelExperience

Device Specific Issues:
    • So far, everything is working
    • Permissive SELinux

Downloads
    Get the latest PixelOS Build for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE Download
    Firmware https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixelos-releases/files/twelve/lisa/firmware/
    Magisk (optional) https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases
    PixelOS Recovery https://sourceforge.net/projects/pixelos-releases/files/twelve/lisa/recovery/

Note: GApps are included, don't flash separately.

Notes
    • Encryption is enabled by default
    • MIUICamera shipped by default (everything works).

PixelOS Recovery is recommended.

Flashing Instructions
    Clean flash (coming from a different ROM):

• Reboot to bootloader (fastboot)
    • Connect phone to PC
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot reboot recovery
    • Select Wipe data/factory reset & confirm
    • Go back and select Apply update from ADB
    adb sideload PixelOS*.zip
    • Flash latest firmware from the link above
    adb sideload fw_lisa*.zip
    • After installation complete, Reboot system.

Dirty Flash (updating from previous PixelOS ROM):
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Apply update from ADB
    adb sideload PixelOS*.zip
    adb sideload fw_lisa*.zip (only if there's a firmware update)
    • After installation complete, Reboot system.

Detailed Instructions

Join our Telegram Group https://t.me/PixelOSChat
    Buy me a Coffee https://paypal.me/whyredfire
    UPI: [email protected]

Contributors
    @SugaCRX @whyredFire

Source Code
    PixelOS
    http://github.com/PixelOS-Pixelish
    Device Tree https://github.com/PixelOS-Devices/device_xiaomi_lisa
    Kernel Tree https://github.com/PixelOS-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_lisa

ROM OS Version: Android 12.
    ROM Kernel: Linux 5.4.x
    Stable Release Date: 23 January 2022
    Latest Release Date: 15 August 2022
    PixelOS Update! (18/06/2022)

Dirty flash works, just sideload or flash from sdcard.
    OTA Update pushed to users on previous beta and stable builds.

Download MIUICamera for lisa: https://github.com/PixelOS-Releases...2022-06-11/MiuiCamera-lisa-v1.2-android12.zip

Changelogs:
    - Introduced XiaomiParts
    - Fixed 5GHz hotspot
    - Fixed WiFi Display
    - Cleaned up audio properties
    - Misc. changes

• Applock is now stable (exposed in security settings)
    • Added support for per-app volume
    • Added an option to remove the screenshots and screenrecords limits for all applications
    • Fixed Media picker SystemUI crash
    • Fixed widgets crash on PixelLauncher
    • Fixed semi bold font on PixelLauncher
    • Switched to material-you animation for double tap to doze gesture
    • Added Data Switch QS Tile
    • Added delete action for screenshot and screenrecorder notifications
    • Fixed colors on DocumentsUI
    Could you send a more detailed installation tutorial please?
    After struggIing a little bit I've finally done it. I didn't have any knowledge about any of it before doing this. So I'm not an expert but here is a more detailed guide:

- Assuming you unlocked your bootloader. If you didn't, first you need to unlock it: Bootloader Unlocking Guide

- Download the Latest Android Platform Tools and after exctracting it, move it to the main "C:" folder.

- Download Recovery (boot.img) and move it to the same "Platform Tools" folder that we copied to the "C:"

- Download ROM and don't exctract it or rename it. Also move it to the same folder.

- Download Latest Firmware and also move this to the same folder that we copied to the "C:"

- Download Mi Flash Tool. After downloading it, open the program and select the driver tab and install it.

- Activate the Developer Options in your phone by Settings > About Phone > Tap on MIUI Number 7 times.

- Search "Developer Options" in the settings and open it. There is an "Usb Debugging" option, enable it.

- Connect your phone to the PC. And choose the File Transfer Mode from your phone's notifications.

- Turn off your phone. After that press the Volume Down + Power Button together a few seconds until you see it enter into the Fastboot mode.

- Open the Platform Tools folder that we moved in to the "C:" and type "cmd" into the Windows Explorer's folder direction bar and press Enter.

- Type "adb shell" in to the command prompt that opened. (If it didn't recognise the command, type ".\adb shell" and use ".\" before any command I give after this.)

- Type "fastboot devices". You should see your device. If you couldn't, then check the drivers or install the drivers again from Mi Flash Tool. If you still can't see your device and also can't see it in the Device Manager(Windows) then you probably using a diffrent USB-C cable. Try using the original one. If it still didn't solve the problem, try a diffrent PC or an USB Output.

- Type "fastboot flash boot boot.img". You should see it installing. Wait before it finishes.

- Type "fastboot reboot recovery". You should see your phone entering into the recovery mode. If it didn't, press Power Button few seconds until it shot down. Then press Volume Up + Power Button few seconds until you see it entering into the recovery mode.

- By using Volume Up and Down and Power Buttons you can navigate the recovery menu from your phone. So select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and confirm.

- After that go back to the Main Menu and select "Apply update".

- Open the command prompt from your PC again if you closed it and type "adb sideload
    PixelOS_lisa-12.1-20220622-1650.zip" (the ROM file should be named this. If your file's name is diffrent, type that instead.)

- It should start installing. If this didn't, then you probably missed some steps from this guide. So please check that if you have the latest Platrfom Tools(adb) and that you download it from the official site. Also don't open it from the PowerShell Window, open it from the "cmd" like I said and make sure that it's in the main "C:" disc. Also try closing and opening again your PC and your phone before proceeding the second time.If it didn't start after all this and said cannot read the file, then you should try this: Large Adress Aware Program .

- Only do this next 2 steps if there is new firmware update or you are flashing this rom from any other rom. If you are just updating your ROM and there is no new firmware update, ignore this next 2 steps.

- After installing sideload reboot to recovery again. Then go into the "Apply Update" again from your phone.

- Open the command prompt from your PC again type "adb sideload fw_lisa_miui_LISAGlobal_V13.0.4.0.SKOMIXM_0508eaacfa_12.0.zip" (the firmware file should be named this. If your file's name is diffrent, type that instead.)

- After installing, navigate trough recovery menu again and select the "Reboot System".

- It's Done!!!
    It's not modded in any sort, the sources used by PE or most other roms are open source and anyone can fork them and modify them according to their requirements, that's exactly what I did. This is not a GSI/ ported rom, it has been properly compiled from the sources.
    PixelOS Update! (15/08/2022)

Dirty flash works, just sideload or flash from sdcard.
    OTA Update pushed to users on previous beta and stable builds.

Changelogs:
    • Reverted back to boot header v3 (try your luck with custom recoveries)
    • Reverted most blobs to stock
    • Reverted back to aosp color profiles as earlier
    • Nuked hi-fi as it doesn't work
    • Enabled back CAF input boost
    • Switched to QuickSilver Kernel

• Merged August Security Patch
    • Introduced Quick unlock
    • Added an option to scramble pin layout when unlocking
    • Added an option to hide power menu on secure lockscreen
    • Allow user configurable fingerprint wake and unlock
    • Fixed an issue where vibration intensity would reset on some devices
    • Fixed volume panel background color in light mode