personally, I don't think so. It keeps draining even when it isn't active, while I'm using wifi and that only. The only time it stops draining is when I enable airplane mode. This only occurred with the later android 12l builds and not the early betas
Even if you aren't using data, poor signal drains battery because the signal is still used to receive / make calls.
Just updated. Seems to he working fine, except fingerprint is broken again. Any way to reset it? Can't even enter the menu.PixelOS Update! (18/06/2022)
PixelOS is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies, a fork of Pixel Experience with improvements on the top of it. The Pixel Experience team deserves a lot of credit for their efforts, and we owe them a debt of gratitude for making this ROM possible.pixelos.vercel.app
OTA Update pushed for users on previous builds.
• Finetuned statusbar padding
• Applock is now stable (exposed in security settings)
• Added support for per-app volume
• Added an option to remove the screenshots and screenrecords limits for all applications
• Fixed Media picker SystemUI crash
• Fixed widgets crash on PixelLauncher
• Fixed semi bold font on PixelLauncher
• Switched to material-you animation for double tap to doze gesture
• Added Data Switch QS Tile
• Added delete action for screenshot and screenrecorder notifications
• Fixed colors on DocumentsUI
same, i got freezes and camera sometimes not workI think previous build was alot better, I have sudden freezes and cannot uninstall an app my phone is working alot slower than usual with previous builds... I'm coming from previous builds with dirty flash... I'm wondering if it's time for clean flash latest or would be the same...
If you want your wireless networks to work then yes
Yeah and OEM phone like that of Samsung with 4GB RAM is getting official Android 12 update and they are working fine.
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img