having the same issue i format data and still my internal storage is missing and when accessing the storage on settings it keeps crashing. what recovery rom do you recommend im using orangefox recovery at the moment
Important Notes :
• Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
• No need to flash gapps (included)
• If you are moving from ANDROID 11 to ANDROID 12 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.
// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //
Master, can u solve my problem? I've installed v1.9 on this ROM. And I got stuck DATA NETWORK wouldn't be able to appear 4G/LTE. I've messing around APNs or NETWORK TYPE but, it wouldn't work. Any solution for this?
BWT, I'm from INDONESIAN.
thanks, great visual ROM. LOVING IT
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."
Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!
- 4G Icon Instead of LTE.
- Added battery icon customisation
- Added statusbar clock & date customisation
- VoLTE icon toggle.
- Volte and Vowifi icon picker
- System navigation
- Vibrate on touch.
- Double tap to sleep on statusbar
- Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Extended swipe gesture.
- Quick open camera.
- One handed mode.
- Power button press and hold gesture.
- Power button torch gesture.
- Screen off power button torch.
- Three finger swipe screenshot.
- Skip music tracks.
- Volume rocker wake.
- Incall Vibrations.
- Add switch for linked ring and media notification volumes
- Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is ON
- Added Lockscreen Charging info
- Add option to enable AOD on charging only
- Advanced Reboot.
- Power menu items.
- Add option to scramble pin layout when unlocking
- Introduce pocket lock mode
- Pure Pixel Goodies
- Monet Theme (Wallpaper based accent)
- Themed Icons
- Add capability to allow tethering to use VPN
- Enabled charging ripple effect
- Bluetooth battery level when available
- Allow user to add/remove QS with one click
Lots more to coming soon !
NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.
CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)
- Download the latest build
- Take a backup for safe side
- Boot to Recovery
- Format Data by typing yes
- Flash the latest build
Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?
You tell me!
BUG REPORT !!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA. for more READ THIS
As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Founder & lead Dev)
Works beautifully, and has all the advanced customization options that I need and use. Thank you. I just have a quirk, the right side of the status bar (battery icons) seem a little off the screen edge, maybe they could be adjusted in a future build?
Long term review: It's an exceptionally stable ROM without any bugs and smooth, consistent performance. What is making me revert back to Android 11 is my device itself, which has reached its physical limits on terms of the load that it can handle, and begins to lag after a month of usage, and cache generation.
Nevertheless, remarkable and commendable performance on the developer's part. I thank thee!
I am assuming this is an Android 12 wide bug, but I'm using this ROM and while it worked perfectly the first time, I wiped my device due to a few reasons and tried reinstalling the ROM, now when I try to update/install apps through Play Store, it returns an "insufficient storage" error
I tried opening the storage setting but the Settings app crashes every time I try to do so
I booted into Recovery and noticed that the phone had no System, Android, app install files or folders at all, which it is supposed to have
Other 12 based ROMs are returning the same error, any idea why?