[ROM][12.1][OnePlus 7T Pro][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][STABLE][18/08/2022]

Search This thread

Bearzy_25

Mar 11, 2022
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hey @cyberknight777 thanks for your work! Everything looks snappy and fast. Only thing I'm wondering is if it's possible to get OOS Camera and the chance to unlock with fingerprint before rebooting and shutting the phone (for safety reason if lost) like in PE.
Been looking for trying this rom and see how battery life was!
Thanks again😄

whyredFire

Hey @cyberknight777 thanks for your work! Everything looks snappy and fast. Only thing I'm wondering is if it's possible to get OOS Camera and the chance to unlock with fingerprint before rebooting and shutting the phone (for safety reason if lost) like in PE.
Been looking for trying this rom and see how battery life was!
Thanks again😄
Did you mean to include an option which can allow to unlock the device with fingerprint after rebooting? If so, then its rather a security breach and PE doesn't have it if I'm not mistaken.
Current default behavior is to ask for PIN/Pattern/Password after rebooting the device or turning it on from shutdown state.

Bearzy_25

Mar 11, 2022
OnePlus 7T Pro
Did you mean to include an option which can allow to unlock the device with fingerprint after rebooting? If so, then its rather a security breach and PE doesn't have it if I'm not mistaken.
Current default behavior is to ask for PIN/Pattern/Password after rebooting the device or turning it on from shutdown state.
Hey man, I haven't been clear, so basically when I was using PE (till last week) when the phone was locked or in general with the screen off, to turn off, reboot or toggle off wifi, mobile data or GPS I had to unlock it first( so fingerprint or pin, passcode ect..). This is a killer feature in my opinion, because if the phone get lost it can't be unlocked or powered off, so u re able to locate it.
Also there is no chance of a long press to reboot or shut down

Reactions: gumka77

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
Awaiting some reviews from people using this for over a week :)

Especially wether Google Pay works after doing the Magisk Canary with Zygisk enabled and the Universal Safetynet module installed.

Reactions: gumka77

Shreeshail

Oct 10, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
the rom is awesome and smooth i only miss 2 things
1-pitch dark mode
2-brightnes slider in the bottom of the quick settings
other than these the rom is daily driver thanks developer:):)(y)

Dec 15, 2014
Awesome rom. Daily driver material. Just a few bugs I found:
1. Forced 90hz does not work sometimes
2. Some apps crashing
3. No option to resize icons. Humongous icons to be honest 😆
4. Widevine certification is L3 :(

Last edited:

cyberknight777

2. Some apps crashing
1 - I've been on forced 90hz bout forever lol. Never had any issues.
2 - what apps are they and do provide some relevant logs.
3 - use lawnchair.
4 - that seems like a 'you' thing. I haven't seen other users complaining about widevine certification gone after flashing this rom. Perhaps you just rekt your persist or it's some other meme. Nonetheless try msm and then try this rom. Oh and prior to that do lmk if you have l3 in other roms too.

Reactions: OSgig

OSgig

Aug 2, 2022
this rom really smooth n fast,feels really good
but does it support double tap home screen to lock the phone like oos?

OSgig

Aug 2, 2022
2. Some apps crashing
Screenshot_20220808-170851_DRM Info.png
mine show L1 level

fauyds

Aug 19, 2020
Can you add here notification pulse, and pulse visualizer without color settings, with material you accent by default?

Dec 15, 2014
1 - I've been on forced 90hz bout forever lol. Never had any issues.
2 - what apps are they and do provide some relevant logs.
3 - use lawnchair.
4 - that seems like a 'you' thing. I haven't seen other users complaining about widevine certification gone after flashing this rom. Perhaps you just rekt your persist or it's some other meme. Nonetheless try msm and then try this rom. Oh and prior to that do lmk if you have l3 in other roms too.
Hey I fixed the widevine certification by reflashing the zip file. I don't wanna use any other launcher cuz the stock one is sooo good. This is hands down the smoothest stable rom I have used till date. Keep up the good work mate
:)

Top Liked Posts