Search This thread

HELLBOY017

Jun 4, 2019
Patiala
OnePlus 9R
Pzw.png

Project-Zephyrus for OnePlus 8 [instantnoodle]

What is this?

Project-Zephyrus - Minimal Android Fork Focused on Design and Performance!

Fast and Smooth: Project-Zephyrus is more smooth (i.e. less jank) and responds faster than stock.

Clean UI design: We Pay Attention to details in the User Interface.

Privacy: Project-Zephyrus helps keep your Data Private with Camera & Microphone Indicators, Internet & Sensor Permissions.

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Why to list if everything is working fine.

Known issues

Nothing yet
You tell me

As only Essential Features will be added so this list will be updated whenever there is a new feature

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Github Releases

Donate Send ur money with a note (Zephyrus) or (Sameer) . Thank you
Liked my work? Give me a beer
UPI ID: [email protected]

Stay tuned

Our Telegram Group

Last edited:

RogueVisual

Feb 7, 2022
Magisk sideloads but doesnt show up in my apps, any ideas?--------------Nevermind, after I setup the phone, and restarted, it appeared

Last edited:

mmoritz

Sep 21, 2021
So far, so awesome. Tried a handful of roms, and this is the most responsive to date

astro2737

May 11, 2022
OnePlus 8
Does safetynet is ok out of the box (for Netflix, Google pay and bank apps) ?
And does it need to restore a11 firmware to install, or is it ok from a12 (cr droid 8.5) ?

Do we have to pay to download this ROM? I keep getting download unauthorized error.
No. Custom roms here are free and will always will be unless said by a maintainer and I have never seen a paid custom rom. Some roms want you to pay to lock bootloader like Jaguar ROM and Pixel Experience, you can lock bootloader depending on your device but thats pretty much it for the paying stuff and that's it

Ramrod71

Nov 21, 2011
No. Custom roms here are free and will always will be unless said by a maintainer and I have never seen a paid custom rom. Some roms want you to pay to lock bootloader like Jaguar ROM and Pixel Experience, you can lock bootloader depending on your device but thats pretty much it for the paying stuff and that's it
If that's the case do you know why I keep getting unauthorized download error. Tried it on both my phone and PC. I'm currently on Evo but want to give this a whirl. Thanks

mmoritz

Sep 21, 2021
Anyone noticing the volume in call is just really really loud at minimum volume with the ROM? Even on speaker phone or in ear, it's just way too loud.

DerrickTight

Jan 22, 2018
Boise
I have been using this rom for about 4 days and its been very dependable all around. Only problem for me is that Dolby Atmos doesnt seem to work. I am unrooted and use no mods. Anyone with the same issue?

Top Liked Posts