[ROM][12.1][OSS] PixelExperience / Pixel Experience Plus [Official]

Search This thread

dylanneve1

Jan 7, 2017
Dublin

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Galaxy S9 / S9+ [starlte / star2lte]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

kunle2330

Feb 8, 2022
非常感谢您的工作!

Translated by GT: Thank you so much for your work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dylanneve1

Kurt911

Feb 8, 2022
Everything is fine, Thanks for the ROM. But very weak vibration of the call and alarm. Short impulses, similar to tapping.

eagle3489

May 25, 2008
Can anyone provide steps on how to install this rom? I have samsung S9 Plus (T-Mobile) version of the phone.

dylanneve1

Jan 7, 2017
Dublin
Sorry guys seems like I had accidentally uploaded the download link of an older build. I have fixed it now, added partial changelog in the second post

Reactions: kunle2330

Kurt911

Feb 8, 2022
Sorry guys seems like I had accidentally uploaded the download link of an older build. I have fixed it now, added partial changelog in the second post
Thank you very much for the regular updates, everything is great. But still, the vibration of the alarm clock and incoming calls is very weak. It would be great if this could be fixed. Or I just can't find how to change it. Alternative alarm clock apps, use the same system vibration pattern.
Applications for checking vibration from the play market, also give out short and weak impulses.

Last edited:

kunle2330

Feb 8, 2022
Thank you very much for the update of the second edition. I'm worried about the problem of screen recording

Concept48

Dec 26, 2021
Sony Xperia M

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Galaxy S9 / S9+ [starlte/star2lte]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

I have tagged this release as beta since SEPolicy is not yet finished, I expect it to be included the next build. [NO ETA YET] There may also be small issues that need to be ironed out but I thought it was a good time to open up to a wider range of testers.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration
Fingerprint Gestures

What does OSS tag mean?
This means it has been built with my own trees I have been working on since November.
They are completely revamped and include a new Android 12 compatible vendor.
This also means components which can be are being built from source.

What features does this give us?
- Newer HWC, Gralloc and R32 Mali blobs from N770F.
- Fingerprint gestures.
- Sharing WiFi over hotspot like on OneUI.
- Dolby Atmos has been enabled as well as Samsungs SoundBooster.
- Updated HALs compared to stock vendor. Including Graphics HALs, Audio HALs and more...
- Many more things! Try it out yourself to see :)

Known issues
SELinux is permissive
Bluetooth Calls do not work with some devices

Download from Google Drive

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
Pixel Experience channel
Device Support Group

Heyy Dylan Puck here , this morning someone asked me if you had a xda , and I said only Pling , I will correct that . keep up the good work !!!

Mamakoala2022

Feb 12, 2022
After i installed the rom everything work fine untill i try to connect to my laptop and my device not shown in there what should i do?

pono2016

May 29, 2016
Any best working gcam for this rom? I try zgcam 7.4 and mgc 8.1 but the front camera not detected

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I wanted to join yours by installing and using this Rom. 🙂
    The first impression is that of a lean, intuitive and very light and fast system.
    The positive thing I found is that the device is "certified" and allows me to use it as before when it was a stock Rom Samsung S9.
    However, I encountered a problem, the smartphone is recognized as a Pixel by Google and even in the list of devices in my account, while in reality it is an S9 (SM-G960F).
    I also have a big problem that I hope you will be able to solve for me 🙏🏻 ... I can no longer use the Samsung Apps, above all I would be interested in being able to have my Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro (SM-R365) talk again and possibly also Health and import all the data of which I backed up with Samsung Switch.
    Do you say it is possible?
    View attachment 5698947 View attachment 5698949
    This rom is base on google pixel or aosp rom thats why your device recognize as a pixel, all samsung apps will not working on aosp rom. If you want to use samsung apps flash latest noble rom for your device.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Galaxy S9 / S9+ [starlte / star2lte]

What is this?

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Download from PixelExperience website

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Official builds have begun rolling out for both PixelExperience and PixelExperience Plus
    thank you so much for your work!! i can't wait to flash this once sepolicy is finished.
    New builds added