[ROM] [12.1] PixelPlusUI [OFFICIAL] [Twelve][AOSP]

Search This thread

midzan21

I am on rmui 2.0 update c.18 , please in brief tell me the processes to install this rom as i have unlocked the bootleader.
in short:
1) while in fastboot mode install twrp for rui2.0 - download it here
1.5) if you have fingerprint or any kind of lock on device - remove it, it is optional so data would be wiped
2) reboot to twrp
3) format data partition
4) install zip from this ROM (use microSD card or OTG USB as it can't read internal storage after formatting it)
5) before rebooting to system do wipe cache & dalvik cache from twrp option
6) reboot to system
7) wait until install is finished
8) profit

Reactions: Souvik.11

Souvik.11

Mar 26, 2021
Realme 6
in short:
1.5) if you have fingerprint or any kind of lock on device - remove it, it is optional so data would be wiped
2) reboot to twrp
3) format data partition
4) install zip from this ROM (use microSD card or OTG USB as it can't read internal storage after formatting it)
6) reboot to system
8) profit

midzan21

Because someone told me to flash it else you will not be able to boot into recovery 🙃
It isn't needed as you can enter recovery using adb (and fastboot too) from your PC/Mac using command below:

Code:
adb reboot recovery

I used that command to enter recovery after flashing recovery and booting into system. Also after flashing recovery in fastboot you can use command below to enter recovery directly from fastboot:

Code:
fastboot reboot recovery

Souvik.11

Mar 26, 2021
Realme 6
It isn't needed as you can enter recovery using adb (and fastboot too) from your PC/Mac using command below:

Code:
adb reboot recovery

I used that command to enter recovery after flashing recovery and booting into system. Also after flashing recovery in fastboot you can use command below to enter recovery directly from fastboot:

Code:
fastboot reboot recovery
thankyou sooooooo much for your time .

Reactions: midzan21

Souvik.11

Mar 26, 2021
Realme 6
Hi.

I can't get OK Google to work via my bluetooth microphone.

• I have the Google app open and it says "say OK Google".
  • It works 10/10 when I say it directly into my phone.
  • When I press the microphone button manually, it picks up 10/10 commands via my bluetooth headset.
  • Ok Google detection is ON for the Google App. (and it works via phone)
  • Hands-free -> For bluetooth devices = allowed
  • "Record audio through bluetooth headset if available" = ON

When I do the "OK google voice model" guide, where it asks you to say OK Google 3x, it doesn't listen to my headset at all. It picks up nothing.
As I said when I press the mic button manually it works 10/10, there's nothing wrong with the bluetooth set or connection.

Any ideas?

midzan21

Hi.

I can't get OK Google to work via my bluetooth microphone.

• I have the Google app open and it says "say OK Google".
  • It works 10/10 when I say it directly into my phone.
  • When I press the microphone button manually, it picks up 10/10 commands via my bluetooth headset.
  • Ok Google detection is ON for the Google App. (and it works via phone)
  • Hands-free -> For bluetooth devices = allowed
  • "Record audio through bluetooth headset if available" = ON

When I do the "OK google voice model" guide, where it asks you to say OK Google 3x, it doesn't listen to my headset at all. It picks up nothing.
As I said when I press the mic button manually it works 10/10, there's nothing wrong with the bluetooth set or connection.

Any ideas?
This seems like headset issue, with my usage of Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2's with PixelPlusUI and now Project Elixir with Google Now I don't have those issues. It works 8 out of 10 times, sometimes can't detect it as it is bit noisy voice trough earphones (washed once with case, forgot to remove them from pocket) but most of times it detect normally.

Souvik.11

Mar 26, 2021
Realme 6
This seems like headset issue, with my usage of Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2's with PixelPlusUI and now Project Elixir with Google Now I don't have those issues. It works 8 out of 10 times, sometimes can't detect it as it is bit noisy voice trough earphones (washed once with case, forgot to remove them from pocket) but most of times it detect normally.
Can we talk personally we can talk on telegram ......
Hey, let's switch to Telegram X:

orucmahmood

Feb 23, 2020
Hello. Can you please give me the link for "How to unlock bootloader of Realme 6". There are tons of link in internet and every of them are telling different thing. I am confusing.
I want to unlock bootloader and then install custom from.

Thanks in advance.

starlord_

Sep 21, 2022
Realme 6
This seems like headset issue, with my usage of Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2's with PixelPlusUI and now Project Elixir with Google Now I don't have those issues. It works 8 out of 10 times, sometimes can't detect it as it is bit noisy voice trough earphones (washed once with case, forgot to remove them from pocket) but most of times it detect normal

Hey... Can i ask you which rom do u prefer more in terms of stability and performance as a primary driver Pixel plus ui or project elixir.... As i am totally between two... Plz help...
Waiting for your reply:⁠^⁠)

midzan21

Hey... Can i ask you which rom do u prefer more in terms of stability and performance as a primary driver Pixel plus ui or project elixir.... As i am totally between two... Plz help...
Waiting for your reply:⁠^⁠)
Both are stable in my opinion. Lately I'm no unofficial EvolutionX 7.2 based on Android 13 as there is no Android 13 ROM here on XDA for RM6785 series (Realme 6/6i/6s). I found it in one of Telegram grops for this phone, and in last 5 days is stable enough to be primary driver. As all my phone's are now on Android 13 can say only good things about ROM's that I'm using. For me any ROM from team which works on Project Elixir and PPUI are stable for daily usage.

pragsharma

Nov 8, 2022
i cant go in recovery.... device doesnt boots in recovery i tried flashing new recovery too

mrsenf

Apr 23, 2022
I'm already using PixelPlusUİ 4.8 generally good but camera is not working on telgeram, anbody help me?

trigz974

Nov 27, 2007
Saint-Denis
Hi, you did a great job rom is working fine, but the stock camera is not working.

I use the GCam for Realme 6 thread to have a working camera, but it's laggy and do not have all features working.

Any Idea or solution for help please ?

Phone : Realme 6 RMX2001/Pixelplus UI 4.8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

YoZBnPt.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

3STSdlI.jpg

PixelPlusUI is another aftermarket AOSP ROM Minimal UI & close to Stock Android ROM. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localized and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. The main aim of this form is to give the user a better experience without compromising the quality of the Android experience so that no one struggles with any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customizations and user security. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, Stability, Minimal UI & Awesome features including pixel goodies But this doesn't mean we aim to provide all the customization available on the planet. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your respective devices!

puBm5Su.jpg

- Kostya Maslennikov - Founder
    - Saurav - Co-Founder & Co-lead
    - Hamza - Core Developer & Team
    - Abhishek - Support Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

YQ64l25.jpg

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://ppui.site/changelog

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots : https://ppui.site/gallery

NOTE : Well here you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

9nEsKDN.png

--------- Official Download Server ! ---------

Note: You can check our Website for more details, guides , changelog etc related to build !

vfXdZIO.png

-- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --

-- SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --
    -- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
    -- OUR OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE --

N7dcc1m.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH :

- Download the latest build
    - Reboot to recovery.
    - Take a backup.
    - Format Data
    - Flash the latest build
    - Flash Fcrypt [If you want to decrypt else u can skip]
    - Reboot :p

DIRTY FLASH :

- Download the latest build
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Flash the latest build
    - Wipe Cache
    - Reboot :p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work?

Nothing yet
    You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

Jm0O4d1.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton-AOSP
    - AOSPA

- Others, I forgot to mention

PixelPlusUI XDA Templates credit goes to
    - GOUSAL TONI

FxdHQcu.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.1
    - Security patch: July 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : SriBalaji
    - DEVICE: Realme 6/6i/6s/7/Narzo 20 Pro/30 4G
    - DEVICE CODENAME: RM6785

Sources and Documentation

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES

eKH9pZw.jpg

// Giving little CAN HELP A LOT //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student.
    - Do consider donating on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards or buying me a coffee if you want to appriciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
    * Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Join Patreon for early build access of officially supported devices

* Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/join/uglykid24

It's for both realme 6/6i.
    i cant find rmx2001 or 2002 on "twelve" folder
    It's unified as RM6785 , so download and flash that.
    i cant find rmx2001 or 2002 on "twelve" folder
    Will realme 6 get android 13 ?? If so when?
    I am on rmui 2.0 update c.18 , please in brief tell me the processes to install this rom as i have unlocked the bootleader.
    in short:
    2) reboot to twrp
    3) format data partition
    6) reboot to system
    8) profit