[ROM] [12.1] [PME] LineageOS 19.1 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

pspkid

Aug 4, 2013
HTC One (M8)
HTC 10
Hi there , I want to thank you , I had android 7 and clean install it , worked perfectly everything very happy , just have a issue with the wrong battery thing and also fingerprint/home button not working , is there any trick or help to get rid of these issues

Again thank you 🙂

raul16

Hi there , I want to thank you , I had android 7 and clean install it , worked perfectly everything very happy , just have a issue with the wrong battery thing and also fingerprint/home button not working , is there any trick or help to get rid of these issues

Again thank you 🙂
should install Lineage 19 only over last version of Oreo (android 8) for hTC 10 (!) - see post #1
battery level on charging it is still a bug not yet fixed;
fingerprint is fixed and works on last LOS 19 build (may version).

Reactions: Tritonalz

pspkid

Aug 4, 2013
HTC One (M8)
HTC 10
should install Lineage 19 only over last version of Oreo (android 8) for hTC 10 (!) - see post #1
battery level on charging it is still a bug not yet fixed;
fingerprint is fixed and works on last LOS 19 build (may version).
Actually I tried to update to Oreo but didn't succeed , that's why I simply flashed lineage rom could that be the reason for my fingerprint/bottom not working?

bert7

After some days now with 19.1 build, here some issues from my side:

1) Traffic monitor in statusbar not working
Also "My data manager" app does not get updates for used data of each application. Just some MB's for hotspot are displayed, but used several apps with mobile data and wifi the whole day.

2) Login in VW app "Wo Connect Go" not possible. Found some network and FileNotFound exceptions from VW app in logcat. See pme_19.1_weconnectgo.zip.
Alredy tried reinstallation, but did not help.

3) Reboot problems with Magisk 24.3 are still there, but less compared to LOS 18.1. See pme_pstore zip's. Sometimes device boots well, and sometimes not.

4) Hotspot still not working in my car. But as it is also not working with Samsung S10 Stock ROM (Android 12) , maybe not a LOS problem. See pme_19.1_hotspot.zip.
No clue what changed, because with S10 it was also working in the past.

All in all the build is good, and I use it as my daily driver. But most anoying thing in my eyes is the battery charging indication problem.
Is it also a problem on other official/inofficial builds, or just here with pme?

Thanks & regards,
/Chris

Attachments

• pme_19.1_weconnectgo.zip
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • pme_19.1_hotspot.zip
    813.9 KB · Views: 9
  • pme_pstore_19.1.zip
    62 KB · Views: 5
  • pme_pstore_19.1_2.zip
    76 KB · Views: 5

lpedia

Sep 18, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
HTC 10
... most anoying thing in my eyes is the battery charging indication problem.
Is it also a problem on other official/inofficial builds, or just here with pme?
@bert7 - from my experience, this seems to be specifically pme's problem, not a general one with this OS. I have one device with official LOS 19.1 and four with unofficial 19.1, and none of the others does anything weird with battery charging and level indicator. All of the others' indicators seem track the charge accurately, whether charging or discharging, and none of them will suddenly turn off unless the battery really is almost at zero charge. Their battery handling was reliable and predictable with earlier versions of LOS as well.

recreare76

Jun 5, 2018
photostudio_1657046933093.png
Top👍
I love it. Great work.

TheShanMan

Oct 29, 2013
I have an old HTC 10 that I'd like to revive (ultimately will need a new battery). I see IMS-VOLTE is a known issue. I'm not sure what IMS is. But in the US 3G has been dropped and LTE/VOLTE is now required. Will calls and data work for me? What problems would I see? If my VOLTE requirement can't be met with this rom, which one(s) do support it? I see several have the same known issue and I've seen at least one that makes no mention of VOLTE. Ultimately I'm looking of course for the rom that works the best and/or supported the best. I have LOS 19.1 on my other phone and would prefer to stick with LOS, even if I need to go with an older version of android.

Thanks for keeping these devices alive!

raul16

I have an old HTC 10 that I'd like to revive (ultimately will need a new battery). I see IMS-VOLTE is a known issue. I'm not sure what IMS is. But in the US 3G has been dropped and LTE/VOLTE is now required. Will calls and data work for me? What problems would I see? If my VOLTE requirement can't be met with this rom, which one(s) do support it? I see several have the same known issue and I've seen at least one that makes no mention of VOLTE. Ultimately I'm looking of course for the rom that works the best and/or supported the best. I have LOS 19.1 on my other phone and would prefer to stick with LOS, even if I need to go with an older version of android.

Thanks for keeping these devices alive!
IMS - IP multimedia and voice service system, allowing services such as text messages, multimedia messages, and calls, to be delivered correctly through an IP network system. This is done by connecting automatically this service to the carrier or service provider that the user has.
VoLTE is not working for HTC 10 with current IMS apk while LTE (including data) is OK.
If your HTC 10 is at latest Oreo version you can try out LOS 19 ...

yemreyazici

Dec 3, 2017
On-screen nav bar buttons not working. can you fix it? i choose first setup but not working. ı open settings and open nav bar not working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    new build lineage-19.1-20221110-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip

November 2022 Security patch
    pme: remove dead packages & device optimizations
    pme: clean up dead properties
    fix: camera issue (add missing daemon folder)
    pme: kernel upstream to ASB 2022-11-05:
    CVE-2022-25724 | A-238106223 | High | Display
    CVE-2022-25743 | A-240973083 | High | Display
    pme: kernel update with latest CODELINARO patches for MSM-3.18
    header_htc10_LOS19.1.png

LineageOS 19.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Disclaimer:
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is based on AOSP with contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. If needed you can install any GApps package available for S.
    LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
    The source code for LineageOS is available at GitHub. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. LineageOS changelog is whatever was merged into Gerrit.

Instructions:
    1. make a FULL backup first from your actual system.
    2. before installing make sure you are running the latest stock Oreo from the latest HTC Sense.
    3. install as recovery the latest TWRP recovery 3.6.1_9-0 ( thanks @Captain_Throwback )
    4. if you are encrypted, - coming from stock Oreo - take a full backup of all your data, boot into recovery and format data (the option which requires you to type "yes") and clean flash accordingly.
      This is due to encryption changes. Do not skip this step or you will be locked out of your system by a password prompt.
    5. after format /data you must reboot to recovery to be able to copy needed files to flash on /sdcard
    6. download the latest ROM zip and GApps (optional) from the downloads section below
    7. wipe system, cache, dalvik and do a factory reset in recovery if coming from another AOSP based rom (including LOS18.1 / LOS19.0)
    8. flash install ROM zip in recovery and add install more zip's to flash also GApps (optional), thus you get best integration of vanilla LOS with GApps;
    9. reboot to system and make initial settings & configurations; also check and configure your apps permissions;
      Note: don't enable option Lineage recovery during setup as you will lose TWRP (overwrite by LOS Recovery app) and you need to reinstall it again!
    10. optional: flash the latest Magisk and reboot to system to setup Magisk app [wait for it to load]
    Enjoy ;) latest LOS 19.1 [Android 12.1] on your HTC 10.

Downloads:
    Known Issues:
    • IMS – VOLTE
    • SlowMo
    • SeLinux permissive
    Reporting bugs:
    Bug reports without a proper description of the issue and a logcat will be ignored!

Credits:
    • LineageOS Team & Contributors
    • Code Aurora Forum
    • TWRP Team
    • Magisk Team
    • all HTC 10 contributors
    Source code:
    LineageOS source
    Device source

XDA: DevDB Information
    [ROM] [12.1] [PME] LineageOS 19.1 [UNOFFICIAL] ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors:

raul16

Donations
    donations are not mandatory but very welcomed
    If you like my work and want to support development or buy me a coffee PayPal Donate

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1.0_r22
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18
    ROM Firmware Required: OREO
    Based On: LineageOS 19.1

Version Information
    Beta

Created on 2022-02-16
    Last Updated 2022-11-10

Screeshots:

Screenshot_20220209-120835_Setup_Wizard.pngScreenshot_20220218-221226_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20220220-112938_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20220220-112949_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20220218-221322_Settings.pngScreenshot_20220218-221422_Settings.pngScreenshot_20220218-221921_Permission controller.pngScreenshot_20220218-221440_Android System.png
    new build lineage-19.1-20221110-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip

November 2022 Security patch
    pme: remove dead packages & device optimizations
    pme: clean up dead properties
    fix: camera issue (add missing daemon folder)
    pme: kernel upstream to ASB 2022-11-05:
    CVE-2022-25724 | A-238106223 | High | Display
    CVE-2022-25743 | A-240973083 | High | Display
    pme: kernel update with latest CODELINARO patches for MSM-3.18
    new build lineage-19.1-20220910-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip

September 2022 Security patch

los: upgrade to A12.1.0_r22 build SQ3A.220705.004
    new: add MaterialYou color accent change features
    new: add Eleven title scrolling effect

Screenshot_20220906-140839_Trebuchet.png
    new build lineage-19.1-20220611-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip

log: