[ROM] [12.1] [PME] LineageOS 19.1 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

majid3348

Nov 18, 2011
View attachment 5582511

LineageOS 19.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Disclaimer:
Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/

LineageOS is based on AOSP with contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. If needed you can install any GApps package available for S.
LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
The source code for LineageOS is available at GitHub. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. LineageOS changelog is whatever was merged into Gerrit.

Instructions:
  1. make a FULL backup first from your actual system.
  2. before installing make sure you are running the latest stock Oreo from the latest HTC Sense.
  3. install as recovery the latest TWRP recovery 3.6.1_9-0 ( thanks @Captain_Throwback )
  4. if you are encrypted, - coming from stock Oreo - take a full backup of all your data, boot into recovery and format data (the option which requires you to type "yes") and clean flash accordingly.
    This is due to encryption changes. Do not skip this step or you will be locked out of your system by a password prompt.
  5. after format /data you must reboot to recovery to be able to copy needed files to flash on /sdcard
  6. download the latest ROM zip and GApps (optional) from the downloads section below
  7. wipe system, cache, dalvik and do a factory reset in recovery if coming from another AOSP based rom (including LOS18.1 / LOS19.0)
  8. flash install ROM zip in recovery and add install more zip's to flash also GApps (optional), thus you get best integration of vanilla LOS with GApps;
  9. reboot to system and make initial settings & configurations; also check and configure your apps permissions;
    Note: don't enable option Lineage recovery during setup as you will lose TWRP (overwrite by LOS Recovery app) and you need to reinstall it again!
  10. optional: flash the latest Magisk and reboot to system to setup Magisk app [wait for it to load]
Enjoy ;) latest LOS 19.1 [Android 12.1] on your HTC 10.

Downloads:
Known Issues:
  • IMS – VOLTE
  • SlowMo
  • SeLinux permissive
Reporting bugs:
Bug reports without a proper description of the issue and a logcat will be ignored!

Credits:
  • LineageOS Team & Contributors
  • Code Aurora Forum
  • TWRP Team
  • Magisk Team
  • all HTC 10 contributors
Source code:
LineageOS source
Device source

XDA: DevDB Information
[ROM] [12.1] [PME] LineageOS 19.1 [UNOFFICIAL] ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors:

raul16

Donations
donations are not mandatory but very welcomed
If you like my work and want to support development or buy me a coffee PayPal Donate

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1.0_r11
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18
ROM Firmware Required: OREO
Based On: LineageOS 19.1

Version Information
Beta

Created on 2022-02-16
Last Updated 2022-08-05

Screeshots:

View attachment 5541899View attachment 5541901View attachment 5541903View attachment 5541905View attachment 5541907View attachment 5541909View attachment 5541911View attachment 5541913
Hello, I installed this ROM, now I want to go back to Android 8
Can you guide me?

majid3348

Nov 18, 2011
I installed the stock ROM once, but the home button did not work, I installed the recovery and ROM again and it was fixed.
Thankful

Tritonalz

May 1, 2019
I see, well you can try Wavelet (i use it) - best EQ for headphones - some say better than Viper (!)
also i recommend FiiO Music - audiophile grade player
Nooooo... Raul you are missing!.. with this HTC 10 all loaded up with magisk 2021 Viper legacy, is a boom blast!.. I use poweramp with deactivated DVC. It sound soo crazy good and pumpy with some very deep bass on KZ ED4...

I have just tried wavelet and Fiio. No No No.. Nooooo.. Nope .. Naaa.. is not cool.. Fiio functions are nothing compared to Poweramp and VLC has the best equalizer reactions. Wavelet was just funny .. i don't like it lol.. pleeeeezzz I want root on my 12L :( .. I will pay 12 million dollars

Tritonalz

May 1, 2019
Nooooo... Raul you are missing!.. with this HTC 10 all loaded up with magisk 2021 Viper legacy, is a boom blast!.. I use poweramp with deactivated DVC. It sound soo crazy good and pumpy with some very deep bass on KZ ED4...

I have just tried wavelet and Fiio. No No No.. Nooooo.. Nope .. Naaa.. is not cool.. Fiio functions are nothing compared to Poweramp and VLC has the best equalizer reactions. Wavelet was just funny .. i don't like it lol.. pleeeeezzz I want root on my 12L :( .. I will pay 12 million dollars
Also the battery Acca won't work without root.. See

emiliukas

Feb 23, 2010
Kaunas
Hi,
I installed the latest LOS and then flashed NikGapps-core-arm64-12.1-20220819-signed.zip
But when I try to install any app from Play Store, it jus says "Pending..." and doesn't download.

raul16

Hi,
I installed the latest LOS and then flashed NikGapps-core-arm64-12.1-20220819-signed.zip
But when I try to install any app from Play Store, it jus says "Pending..." and doesn't download.
i use core release 20220709 and works perfectly.
20220819 is a canary release aka beta / test - may be buggy, check Nik thread for support on it.
anyway you should flash Gapps alongside with LineageOS to have/get all system permissions OK.

Reactions: emiliukas

otistam

May 29, 2021
你好,
我安裝了最新的 LOS,然後刷入 NikGapps-core-arm64-12.1-20220819-signed.zip
但是當我嘗試從 Play 商店安裝任何應用程序時,它只會顯示“待處理...”並

Hi,
you need to open the permission of mobile network use in the setting of google play app.

masterbaek

Aug 25, 2022
Hi @raul16
Thank you very much for your efforts and time taken into constantly preparing updated ROMs for pme :D

I'm not sure if you came across the postmarketOS project...they have recently created an updated linux kernel for MSM8996 (although not yet formally ported for pme, due to lack of a developer with this device I think) - https://wiki.postmarketos.org/wiki/MSM8996_Mainlining

Would it now be a question of merging https://gitlab.com/msm8996-mainline/linux with https://github.com/raul-16/android_kernel_htc_msm8996 and hope that missing drivers can be filled with the old stock drivers, to build an updated kernel for LOS? Or not really that "simple"?

raul16

Would it now be a question of merging https://gitlab.com/msm8996-mainline/linux with https://github.com/raul-16/android_kernel_htc_msm8996 and hope that missing drivers can be filled with the old stock drivers, to build an updated kernel for LOS? Or not really that "simple"?
such a merge would not work. cannot merge 5.20 kernel onto 3.18 kernel (of pme !)
even other known attempts to bring kernel 4.4 or 4.9 - likely more close to 3.18 - were not successfully due to various missing drivers or incompatibility with vendor proprietary blobs that cannot be build from source.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    new build lineage-19.1-20220910-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip

September 2022 Security patch

los: upgrade to A12.1.0_r22 build SQ3A.220705.004
    new: add MaterialYou color accent change features
    new: add Eleven title scrolling effect

Screenshot_20220906-140839_Trebuchet.png
    header_htc10_LOS19.1.png

LineageOS 19.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12L (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Disclaimer:
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is based on AOSP with contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. If needed you can install any GApps package available for S.
    LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
    The source code for LineageOS is available at GitHub. And if you would like to contribute to Lineage OS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. LineageOS changelog is whatever was merged into Gerrit.

Instructions:
    1. make a FULL backup first from your actual system.
    2. before installing make sure you are running the latest stock Oreo from the latest HTC Sense.
    3. install as recovery the latest TWRP recovery 3.6.1_9-0 ( thanks @Captain_Throwback )
    4. if you are encrypted, - coming from stock Oreo - take a full backup of all your data, boot into recovery and format data (the option which requires you to type "yes") and clean flash accordingly.
      This is due to encryption changes. Do not skip this step or you will be locked out of your system by a password prompt.
    5. after format /data you must reboot to recovery to be able to copy needed files to flash on /sdcard
    6. download the latest ROM zip and GApps (optional) from the downloads section below
    7. wipe system, cache, dalvik and do a factory reset in recovery if coming from another AOSP based rom (including LOS18.1 / LOS19.0)
    8. flash install ROM zip in recovery and add install more zip's to flash also GApps (optional), thus you get best integration of vanilla LOS with GApps;
    9. reboot to system and make initial settings & configurations; also check and configure your apps permissions;
      Note: don't enable option Lineage recovery during setup as you will lose TWRP (overwrite by LOS Recovery app) and you need to reinstall it again!
    10. optional: flash the latest Magisk and reboot to system to setup Magisk app [wait for it to load]
    Enjoy ;) latest LOS 19.1 [Android 12.1] on your HTC 10.

Downloads:
    Known Issues:
    • IMS – VOLTE
    • SlowMo
    • SeLinux permissive
    Reporting bugs:
    Bug reports without a proper description of the issue and a logcat will be ignored!

Credits:
    • LineageOS Team & Contributors
    • Code Aurora Forum
    • TWRP Team
    • Magisk Team
    • all HTC 10 contributors
    Source code:
    LineageOS source
    Device source

XDA: DevDB Information
    [ROM] [12.1] [PME] LineageOS 19.1 [UNOFFICIAL] ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors:

raul16

Donations
    donations are not mandatory but very welcomed
    If you like my work and want to support development or buy me a coffee PayPal Donate

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1.0_r11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18
    ROM Firmware Required: OREO
    Based On: LineageOS 19.1

Version Information
    Beta

Created on 2022-02-16
    Last Updated 2022-09-10

Screeshots:

Screenshot_20220209-120835_Setup_Wizard.pngScreenshot_20220218-221226_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20220220-112938_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20220220-112949_Trebuchet.pngScreenshot_20220218-221322_Settings.pngScreenshot_20220218-221422_Settings.pngScreenshot_20220218-221921_Permission controller.pngScreenshot_20220218-221440_Android System.png
    new build lineage-19.1-20220910-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip

September 2022 Security patch

los: upgrade to A12.1.0_r22 build SQ3A.220705.004
    new: add MaterialYou color accent change features
    new: add Eleven title scrolling effect

Screenshot_20220906-140839_Trebuchet.png
    new build lineage-19.1-20220611-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip

log:
    June 2022 Security patch
    los: upgrade to A12.1.0_r7 build SQ3A.220605.009.A1
    pme: remove kernel deprecated/ unused drivers
    new build available lineage-19.0-20220313-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip