Evolution X 6.5 for the Xiaomi K20 Pro / Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro [raphael]
/* * Your warranty is void. Or valid, probably? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you. */
Pixel UI, customization, and more, we are Evolution X!
- Team Evolution X -
Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM
Just flash and check "The Evolver". We have tons of features combined together from different ROMs.
* Native carrier video calls can be wonky
* Lag after reboots. Just lock and unlock after a few seconds (must not be on AoD)
PLEASE DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, THEY ARE ALREADY INCLUDED
First Time Install / Clean Flash from MIUI
1. Reboot to Fastboot
2. Download your desired recovery for your device
3. Flash whichever recovery you desire and make sure you're on latest A11 firmware.
If not, flash A11 firmware.
4. FORMAT data. (Requires full backup of internal storage)
5. Flash the ROM
6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving
7. Don't restore DEVICE SETTINGS during Setup Wizard.
Update / Dirty Flash
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the update for your device
3. Flash the ROM
4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving
Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support
- Android OS version: 12.1.0_r8
- Security patch level: June 2022
- Build author: Joey Huab
- Source code: https://github.com/Evolution-X
- Kernel Source code: https://github.com/Evolution-X-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_raphael
- ROM Developer: Joey Huab
XDA: DevDB Information
Evolution X, ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro
Source Code: https://github.com/Evolution-X
ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.281
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 6.5
Stable Release Date: 2021-11-04
Last Updated 2022-06-16