[ROM][12.1][sunfish] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 4a [sunfish]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:
What are difference in pe rom 4a compaired to stock pixel rom??
More features provided by PixelExperience regarding customization options and sorts.
Also, you are provided with extra perks and features with regards to the device source code for any newer features and such.
An example of sorts is unlimited Google Photos storage in original quality via a Google Pixel 1 hack.
Whilst also being able to customize the notification bar.

Ra2rd

Sep 6, 2009
Lucca
Guys, how's the smoothness and the overall experience compared to stock rom? It worth?
And what about battery backup? 😛

RAYAN SHAIKH

Jun 23, 2015
Google Pixel 4a
Guys, how's the smoothness and the overall experience compared to stock rom? It worth?
And what about battery backup?

Basically rom is very smooth and minimal bugs but battery back up is still bad I think some backend process are taking resources like brightness manager or something may in some update release dev will resolve good rom but battery backup is still poor. Unlimited Google backup working perfect material U is also working properly.

Top Liked Posts