[ROM][12.1][sunfish] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 4a [sunfish]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:
What are difference in pe rom 4a compaired to stock pixel rom??
More features provided by PixelExperience regarding customization options and sorts.
Also, you are provided with extra perks and features with regards to the device source code for any newer features and such.
An example of sorts is unlimited Google Photos storage in original quality via a Google Pixel 1 hack.
Whilst also being able to customize the notification bar.

RAYAN SHAIKH

Jun 23, 2015
Everything works great rom is fab and smooth but only found one issue no widevine L1 support can we get widevine L1 support please!!

Ra2rd

Sep 6, 2009
Lucca
Guys, how's the smoothness and the overall experience compared to stock rom? It worth?
And what about battery backup? 😛

RAYAN SHAIKH

Jun 23, 2015
Guys, how's the smoothness and the overall experience compared to stock rom? It worth?
And what about battery backup?

Basically rom is very smooth and minimal bugs but battery back up is still bad I think some backend process are taking resources like brightness manager or something may in some update release dev will resolve good rom but battery backup is still poor. Unlimited Google backup working perfect material U is also working properly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not sure if feature requests are considered, but it would be really nice to be able to force apps to render under the statusbar area by changing the cutout shape to disregard the statusbar/holepunch camera. The one thing that I can't stand about the P4a is the ugly way it cuts the keyboard when in landscape and how many games cut off flat on one side. They could at least have rounded the corners when cutting that out so it matches the screen edges.

There is a module here that has a custom version that worked pre A12.1, but it no longer works so I can't use it with Pixel Experience on the latest version.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 4a [sunfish]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    What are difference in pe rom 4a compaired to stock pixel rom??
    More features provided by PixelExperience regarding customization options and sorts.
    Also, you are provided with extra perks and features with regards to the device source code for any newer features and such.
    An example of sorts is unlimited Google Photos storage in original quality via a Google Pixel 1 hack.
    Whilst also being able to customize the notification bar.
    New Build is out, tackling the heavy battery drain issues, February Security Patch and Face Unlock :)
    Enjoy!
    PixelExperience 12.1 March Update:
    • March security patch
    • Rebased over Android 12L source code
    • Updated translations
    • Added call recording support
    • Fixed biometric authentication on some apps – mainly banking apps
    • Updated device fingerprint to SQ1A.220305.012
    • Kernel updates
    • Update vendor blobs to SP2A.220305.012
    New build coming shortly!
    I am certain about the fix now, battery drain should be minimal.
    Thanks for hanging about :)