[ROM][12.1][TWRP & OTA SUPPORTED][S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G] PixelExperience /Pixel Experience Plus[AOSP]

Search This thread

thepouroverguy

Jan 28, 2014
I am trying to watch Live games with the NBA app. The video is a black screen but the audio still plays. I suspect this is likely because its some sort of encrypted/protected video stream, and wanted to ask if there's any workarounds to get this to work on a custom rom?

thepouroverguy

Jan 28, 2014
Greetings friends, I noticed there is a bug present in the connection of bluetooth headphones, is anyone else experiencing this?
What sort of bug? I have two different true wireless earbuds that make voices sound like chipmunks. The earbuds work absolutely fine with Bluetooth on other devices and audio is fine on my s10e, until I try to do a video call via whatsapp or duo. Cannot find any fix.

SuperCrips

Mar 19, 2020
Issue with "Knives Out" game.

When oppening the game screen scale just messed up..
When closing the game i need to restart my phone because my pixel launcher not responding

Beyond2lte (sm-g975f)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-121953_Pixel_Launcher[1].png
    Screenshot_20220104-121953_Pixel_Launcher[1].png
    51.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20220104-121821_Knives_Out[1].png
    Screenshot_20220104-121821_Knives_Out[1].png
    41.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20220104-121830_Knives_Out[1].png
    Screenshot_20220104-121830_Knives_Out[1].png
    60.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20220104-121814_Knives_Out[1].png
    Screenshot_20220104-121814_Knives_Out[1].png
    1.2 MB · Views: 119

acagostino

Nov 12, 2016
Ciao si funziona tutto, puoi tranquillamente utilizzarla nel quotidiano. Io uso gpay per pagare hai pos. In piu le mie app bancarie migliorano alla perfezione.

Tradotto da GT: Ciao, tutto funziona, puoi usarlo tranquillamente nella vita di tutti i giorni. Uso gpay per pagarti la pos. Inoltre le mie app bancarie funzionano perfettamente.
grazie

Twin.Twiggs

Oct 13, 2018
Will you share these build in Pixel Experience's website as official build? It will make more and more people know.

Oct 31, 2013
I've installed on my s10e! The only issues I've found was that face unlock, always on display and ok google are unavailable

Edit: My bad, always on display is working, i've missed the setting, sorry.

Last edited:

acagostino

Nov 12, 2016
Tutto funziona bene. ho un problema gli auricolari bluetooth

Translated by GT: Everything works fine. i have a problem with the bluetooth earphones

Last edited by a moderator:

mahii.1903

Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore
Looks like an awesome ROM, great job by developers.
I had two questions before I gear up for installing this:

1. Will this enable unlimited storage in Google photos through Samsung s10
2. I am still using OneUI 3.0, do i need to wipe everything (including personal data/files) before installing custom ROM

Apologies for the noob questions as I am new here :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 12L Plus edition builds are ready.

Future releases can be downloaded via in-built OTA (new to this build) utilising TWRP or updated normally if that's your preference.

Enjoy
    Hot damn! You guys need to slow down haha. I just downloaded this rom yesterday and loving it. Now I have to upgrade to 12. Not complaining though. Thanks for the heads up.
    Fyi If you downloaded my 12 build you can upgrade directly without wiping.
    Sure, I don't mind giving it a go. But three questions I do have. What's the difference between pixel and pixel plus roms? Also, can magisk stay on v23 with A12 or is the newer magisk preferred? Magisk 23 still works perfectly fine for my needs.

And then lastly, why can we only use lineage recovery? I tried it before with the A12 from crdroid and it nearly wrecked my phone. Managed to install the rom but as soon as I flashed magisk, I struggled just to get back into fast boot to flash original firmware again.
    Pixel plus has some extra features like separate WiFi and data toggles by default, status bar tweaks , it's basically the pixel experience but with extra niceties.

Also you're confusing this thread with the other pixel experience, which only supports lineage recovery. Whereas this one supports any recovery including twrp.

Any magisk works
    Awesome thanks. I'm going to give it a go. Glad twrp is supported since I did follow the link you posted but when I check the s10 forum support, I'm sure it said only lineage recovery supported. But I'll double check and make sure.
    Yeah it all depends on which ROM you install, if you install any by myself or Ivan Meler. They will allow twrp usage, any other rom including likes from Linux4 restrict this hsage to only lineage recovery as encryption is enabled by default, purely the single reason why they don't suggest other recovery.
    That makes sense. But then, I'm rooting. And with all the formatting and swapping roms, i wouldn't say I'm worried about my phone getting hacked.

Also, for your rom. Do I just download the appropriate package for my phone from the link you gave?

And can I flash magisk on to the boot file for root or should I do another method for A12?

I know Ivan's boot file I've been using for a11 has worked well. But A12 brings it own new set of interesting workings.
    You can flash magisk normally in the recovery as a zip/apk

Or you can patch the boot file with magisk app prior to installing and flash that to boot.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Working:
    - WiFi
    - Sound
    - Mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Radio interface (Mobile data, calls, SMS etc)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - WiFi Hotspot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D GPU acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - All cameras
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake

Not Working
    - VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depend on Samsung's framework.
    - Bixby button cannot be mapped by default (may be able to with 3rd party application) - No rom implementation yet
    - Other Missing features due to beta stage of the rom.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Android 12.0
    Download for:
    beyond0lte (S10e)
    beyond1lte (S10)
    beyond2lte (S10+)
    beyondx (S10 5G)

BUILD 2

20/12/2021 builds

BUILD 1 (Plus Edition - Android 12L)

beyond0lte
    beyond1lte
    beyond2lte
    beyondx

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
    flash TWRP as per given instructions
    if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
    wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
    flash Pixel Experience
    Reboot the device

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Android 12L Plus edition builds are ready.

Future releases can be downloaded via in-built OTA (new to this build) utilising TWRP or updated normally if that's your preference.

Enjoy
    Build 2 has been released:

Changelog:
    - December 2021 security patch merged
    - Updated GMS
    - Merged up to date PixelExperience changes
    - Remapped Bixby key to Google Assistant
    - Enabled SELinux
    - Updated Linux kernel 4.14.253
    - HALs updated (fingerprint, vibrator, lights)
    - Fingerprint gestures enabled (for S10e)
    - Performance and stability improvements
    Yesssss. Downloading😀😀
    Using latest Plus verison. So far it's a very nice feeling, smooth and very battery friendly.

One thing I noticed today: When trying to calibrate in maps, the app crashes. can reproduce every time.

edit: maps crashes when trying to open the camera. there once was a message referring to ar.
    arcore probably is causing the crashes you describe, will be fixed in next build.