[ROM][12.1][TWRP & OTA SUPPORTED][S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G] PixelExperience /Pixel Experience Plus[AOSP]

Search This thread

VenfefulRat

Nov 24, 2016
Hello again people.

So question. Anyone been having issues with heavy data usage from system updates? So far I'm hitting 2 gigs in like a week but it does nothing and I have no idea how to disable it.

expressluke

Can i download rom direct from here: https://download.pixelexperience.org/beyondx
and flash directly in twrp?
I already using your build 2 rom but dont know how to update via OTA.
Your rom is great btw.
No do not download from there that is a different version made by someone else, you won't be able to flash it, flash the latest zip manually that i uploaded and then ota will be in the builds to download from the updater.

VirusT.tgg

Nov 28, 2015
Monthly should be an update this month :)
I found some issue and hope you can fix it next update:
- Location icon usually appear next to front camera event when I don't use phone, or just watching movie
- BT call got a lot of noise and terrible quality
- Temperature, sometime too hot. I used Lspeed, change profile to battery save to make temperature better
It would be perfect if those bug will be fixed next update. Btw, your rom run smoothly

Reactions: mind.inc
- Location icon usually appear next to front camera event when I don't use phone, or just watching movie
- Temperature, sometime too hot. I used Lspeed, change profile to battery save to make temperature better
It would be perfect if those bug will be fixed next update. Btw, your rom run smoothly
Can confirm, bluetooth calls are kind of broken, no input to speaker and output is very low and like a robot, same on android auto and calls. Hoping for a fix too, this rom is too nice to change atm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Working:
    - WiFi
    - Sound
    - Mali drivers
    - USB tethering
    - Video Playback
    - Fingerprint Sensor
    - Radio interface (Mobile data, calls, SMS etc)
    - Sensors
    - Bluetooth
    - WiFi Hotspot
    - MTP
    - 2D and 3D GPU acceleration
    - HW encoding/decoding
    - GPS
    - All cameras
    - HWcomposer (HWC)
    - Signal indicator
    - Double tap to wake

Not Working
    - VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depend on Samsung's framework.
    - Bixby button cannot be mapped by default (may be able to with 3rd party application) - No rom implementation yet
    - Other Missing features due to beta stage of the rom.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Android 12.0
    Download for:
    beyond0lte (S10e)
    beyond1lte (S10)
    beyond2lte (S10+)
    beyondx (S10 5G)

BUILD 2

20/12/2021 builds

BUILD 1 (Plus Edition - Android 12L)

beyond0lte
    beyond1lte
    beyond2lte
    beyondx

Installation instructions

Download official twrp from twrp.me
    flash TWRP as per given instructions
    if you are coming from stock and have encryption enabled format data (Note i said format, Wiping it in twrp is not the same as formating it)
    wipe cache, dalvik cache and system
    flash Pixel Experience
    Reboot the device

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Android 12L Plus edition builds are ready.

Future releases can be downloaded via in-built OTA (new to this build) utilising TWRP or updated normally if that's your preference.

Enjoy
    Build 2 has been released:

Changelog:
    - December 2021 security patch merged
    - Updated GMS
    - Merged up to date PixelExperience changes
    - Remapped Bixby key to Google Assistant
    - Enabled SELinux
    - Updated Linux kernel 4.14.253
    - HALs updated (fingerprint, vibrator, lights)
    - Fingerprint gestures enabled (for S10e)
    - Performance and stability improvements
    Yesssss. Downloading😀😀