you have to format data@yarpiin Could you please help me, it stuck on the Evo logo when reboot the system. Thank you.
1. I FLASHED 13.0.4 China Stable ROM, reboot the system and enabled USB debug
2. Flashed the 3.6.1 TWRP recovery
3. Flashed the latest EVO evolution_umi-ota-sp2a.220505.002-05141040.zip in recovery.
4. I tried either wipe Data or not wipe Data
5. when reboot, it stuck on the EVO logo
1 flash miui (no need to reboot)Thank you yarpiin. I formatted data in step 4 but still facing same issue. Or should I format data in somewhere else?
After installed 13.0.4, Do I need to set a pin code in MIUI before I install TWRP and Install EVO?
EVO really is the best custom ROM so far for UMI.
@yarpiin Thanks again for your Hard Work very nice!!!
you must be on correct miui umi 184.108.40.206 CN and cmi 220.127.116.11.CN
SOLVED , thanks Master... ur best!!!!you must be on correct miui umi 18.104.22.168 CN and cmi 22.214.171.124.CN
Use twrp from here https://dl.akr-developers.com/?dir=skkk/TWRP/A12/v3.4_A12
flash evolution , format data (make a backup of your files if needed), reboot
Have you read changelog at all?Looks like latest version does not work for Mi 10 umi.
First reboots to system then rebooting into recovery during "welcome to your pixel" screen. Also get message: "speech services by google keeps stopping"
When in recovery mode I see Android Rescue Party trigger message
- Tried wiping evething. Also format data.
- flashed fw_umi_miui_UMIEEAGlobal_V126.96.36.199.SJBEUXM_970c27eb28_12.0.zip
- Also tried ADB sideload