Development [ROM][12.1][UNOFFICIAL] crDroid 8.6 for Xiaomi MIX 4

Search This thread

KawaiiZapic

Jul 5, 2021
Nice work!
But the status bar seem to be too narrow, and I cannot modify the height by any mod.
Is it a feature or something hard to fix?

jergud

Dec 17, 2008
Perpignan
That's make me crazy when I want to shoot pics...
Screenshot_20220813-134440_ANXAppareil photo.png

KawaiiZapic

Jul 5, 2021
Some small bug after reboot.
Vibration settings and aod settings will not working after reboot, I need to set them again.

xlagjn

Dec 12, 2017
Hi,

Stupid question but what is the odin.GMS file that we can download ?
Is it different from the regular odin file ?

It is quite "heavier" so I assume there is something more to it...
But what ?

Regards.
gms is the version containing the google application, using the gapps repo in crdroid gitlab. The vanilla version is pure crdroid without gapps, you can flash different gapps package or use it directly.

xlagjn

Dec 12, 2017
I noticed higher drain compared to the latest lineage

EDIT: my bad, after settling it seems to last normally :)
In my opinion, crdroid's battery consumption is really not as good as los. For everyday use, if not for more customizability, maybe los or pe are better options. But if you want more personality modification, cr is worth a try.

valeropixels

Sep 23, 2022
does anyone have problems with whatsapp with this rom ? the files downloads works soooooo slowly even if i desactivated adaway (the root option if anyone knows theres a problem with it)

and another question, to do an update with adb since my device is rooted, do i have to download the latest version with gms if my rom already have installed the crdroid with gms ?

Last edited:

KawaiiZapic

Jul 5, 2021
I'm facing phone unexpected reboot for no reason.
In my case, while I'm sleeping the phone reboot. when I wake up, I see the phone required me to input SIM card PIN code because I have one. But this only will happen when I fully reboot or reinstall my SIM. I checked the uptime and only servals hours uptime.

I have no idea how to capture the log in this case.

Top Liked Posts