Search This thread

xlagjn

Dec 12, 2017
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/12.1/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
  • Reboot to bootloader
  • Fastboot boot twrp.img
  • Adb sideload crdroid zip
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Adb sideload a Google Apps package of your choice
  • Factory reset
  • Reboot

Update installation:
  • Without factory reset

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Device Tree: https://github.com/leoxia007/device_xiaomi_odin
Kernel: https://github.com/leoxia007/kernel_xiaomi_odin

Download:
ROM https://sourceforge.net/projects/xlagjn-odin/files/12/crdroid/

Known issues:
Screen off FOD (Fingerprint On Display)

ROM OS Version: Android 12L
ROM Kernel: Linux 5.4
Based On: AOSP
ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 13.0.6.0 (Firmware is now included so no need to flash it separately)

Thnx to:Inkypen

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
MIX4 Telegram
Donate to help crdroid team or xlagjn(me) pay server costs

Last edited:

Oxofrmbl

Oct 16, 2016
Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hey, i have it flashed and it works fine so far. Only problem i have is the proximity sensor acting up.
With sensor test app it works but if i do call or listen to voice message in messenger apps it doesn't black out screen and doesn't change to earpiece

Edit: oh i just remember that had Xiaomi.eu weekly. Will flash stable og firmware and try again

Edit 2:. Yes that was indeed the problem. Thanks for the rom 👍

Last edited:

xlagjn

Dec 12, 2017
It depends on which rom you came from, if it's lineage or PE, then you don't need to go back to emui. In fact, just make sure your fw is V13.0.4.0.SKMCNXM
Hi! I'm coming from another rom and want to flash this one. I was wondering would I need to go back to miui and then flash or could I just flash it over the one im on now?

Reactions: GamingDoggo

xlagjn

Dec 12, 2017
New builds are up.
1. Erratic proximity sensor fixed
2. Kernel upstreamed to 5.4.195
3. Firmware/vendor blobs updated to MIUI 13.0.6.0
4. Firmware is now included so no need to flash it separately.

brook2

Mar 26, 2011
Hi!
I love the rom configuration options are great and it's generally very smooth, thank you for your work!
But...
I have some problems with the camera - opening the camera app or using the camera in any other apps often causes the whole system to freeze. Sometimes it's just a few seconds delay but sometimes it also needs a reboot to come back to life. Do you have similar behavior? Anything I can do about that?

Yiouuhh

Dec 13, 2013
Nancy
Hi!
I love the rom configuration options are great and it's generally very smooth, thank you for your work!
But...
I have some problems with the camera - opening the camera app or using the camera in any other apps often causes the whole system to freeze. Sometimes it's just a few seconds delay but sometimes it also needs a reboot to come back to life. Do you have similar behavior? Anything I can do about that?

Hello,

I had the same troubles. After a while i got some freezes elsewhere, i gone back to MIUI. It's important to me to be able to open the camera quick as possible

xlagjn

Dec 12, 2017
Hi!
But...
It's true that anxcamera doesn't open fast, but in my case it doesn't have any bad effects, I have gcam installed at the same time and it's fine, just don't have 108m pixels. As for what you said about the camera causing the system freeze I have not encountered it, can you say what app it is?

brook2

Mar 26, 2011
For example NextBike app - you have to scan the QR code to rent a bike and it freezes when the camera is loading. Very annoying.

Kingzak34

Jan 5, 2011
South
Google Nexus 4
OnePlus One
Hi there first of all thanks for the rom this is the one I use to use with my other phones so I'm really happy with it.

But I have a problem. Android auto doesnt work and crash at startup when setting up with the car. Here are logs. Hope you can do something.

Thank you!

Attachments

• logs-2022-07-26-07-30-34.zip
    159.4 KB · Views: 7

Kingzak34

Jan 5, 2011
South
Google Nexus 4
OnePlus One
Got it working by flashing non gms rom then basic NikGapps then android auto add on.

Freeze time to time but it works.

Must be something with your gapps integration.

Edit : made a simple kill AA app button on my home screen with tasker when android auto won't load. Maybe some other gapps can fix this tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO

Top Liked Posts