Development [ROM][12.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS-19.1 [martini]

Search This thread

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Whats working?​

Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
TouchScreen Gestures Like W,V,S,<,> Does not work
Something that went unnoticed you tell me

Notes
- Read the instructions carefully

Downloads
- Here

Flashing instructions
Before flashing, make sure you have:
  • Unlocked the bootloader of you device (there are pretty much guides around XDA, go give a check)
  • A working usb cable
  • A computer
  • platform-tools installed
  • A backup of your data
  • A brain (jk, but, make sure you know what you are doing)
Let's begin :D

1. Download the zip
  2. Boot into fastboot mode
  3. fastboot -w update filename.zip
  4. Done

Donate

Paypal
UPI: abhinavgupta371-02@okaxis

Sources:
- LineageOS

Happy modding!​

Last edited:

penguinus

Nov 29, 2009
🇺🇦
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9 Pro
Using it for several days by now. No major issues, but several minor.

1. Fingerprint adding works strange. Basically you should position a finger very smooth, otherwise it shows errors like 'Partial fingerprint detected' or 'Clean the sensor' and finally fails to add new fingerprint. I recommend to put finger vertically at first and then strictly follow instructions on a screen.
2. Phone gets hot enough in some games. The hottest place is near camera. With official ROM it is much colder in games. When not in game, the phone remains cold as usual.

And further not issues, just notes

1. This ROM doesn't contain gapps preinstalled. I installed NikGapps-basic through adb sideload in Lineage recovery. I recommend to do factory reset after installing gapps.
2. AOSP camera is very basic. Installed GCam additionally, it works correctly in all modes.

penguinus

Nov 29, 2009
🇺🇦
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi
I am very interested

Screenshots ?? contains the Spanish language? can be applied above "MT2110_11_A.13

Greattings
Spanish - yes, as well as many other languages. Probably even more languages than in official ROM.
It can be flashed to both chinese MT2110 and indian MT2111, but only with full wipe. You should backup all data from your phone before switching.

Reactions: DjBastard

miky03

Apr 19, 2015
I got error at Installation:

Boot Partition to smal i have twrp indian on oos 11.7

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12.1 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Whats working?​

Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    TouchScreen Gestures Like W,V,S,<,> Does not work
    Something that went unnoticed you tell me

Notes
    - Read the instructions carefully

Downloads
    - Here

Flashing instructions
    Before flashing, make sure you have:
    • Unlocked the bootloader of you device (there are pretty much guides around XDA, go give a check)
    • A working usb cable
    • A computer
    • platform-tools installed
    • A backup of your data
    • A brain (jk, but, make sure you know what you are doing)
    Let's begin :D

1. Download the zip
    2. Boot into fastboot mode
    3. fastboot -w update filename.zip
    4. Done

Donate

Paypal
    UPI: abhinavgupta371-02@okaxis

Sources:
    - LineageOS

Happy modding!​
    Using it for several days by now. No major issues, but several minor.

1. Fingerprint adding works strange. Basically you should position a finger very smooth, otherwise it shows errors like 'Partial fingerprint detected' or 'Clean the sensor' and finally fails to add new fingerprint. I recommend to put finger vertically at first and then strictly follow instructions on a screen.
    2. Phone gets hot enough in some games. The hottest place is near camera. With official ROM it is much colder in games. When not in game, the phone remains cold as usual.

And further not issues, just notes

1. This ROM doesn't contain gapps preinstalled. I installed NikGapps-basic through adb sideload in Lineage recovery. I recommend to do factory reset after installing gapps.
    2. AOSP camera is very basic. Installed GCam additionally, it works correctly in all modes.
    Wow. Next one....Thanks a lot.. now we have more hope on the device...
    Hi
    I am very interested

Screenshots ?? contains the Spanish language? can be applied above "MT2110_11_A.13

Greattings
    Spanish - yes, as well as many other languages. Probably even more languages than in official ROM.
    It can be flashed to both chinese MT2110 and indian MT2111, but only with full wipe. You should backup all data from your phone before switching.