[ROM][12.1][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS [OXYGEN][08/10/2022]

Search This thread

genesis89

Nov 28, 2017
Not here to report bugs. Just wanna say thank you for keeping this device alive. Just one question, since you already said you want to maintain this device for a long time, any plans to convert to official builds?

111qqz

Jun 9, 2022
Hi, I haved tested lineage-19.1-20220614-UNOFFICIAL-oxygen.zip. The fast-charging is still not working. Should I also flash Fix_charger.zip in recovery?

Syahmi Kun

Jul 2, 2020
Hi Im Newbie in Custom Rom things.... May i know how to flash it a little bit detailed? like do i need to clear dalvik , cache , system etc...

Thanks

andrew.mackew

Mar 25, 2011
Changelog for Android 12.1( LoS 12.1)
June 17
- Fixed IR blaster

June 14
- June Security Patch
- Fixed fpc fingerprint
- Fixed fast charging

June 10
- Enable userdata partition encryption
- Fixed Microphone issue
- Fixed WIFi connection issue
- Update kernel to 4.9.317

June 01
- Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 30 May 2022
- Fixed HeadsUp notifications from previous release
- Add system-wide rounded corners
- Fix Dirac switch
- Add Game Space support (App section)
- Add support for repainter app
- Fix user avatar
- Default gesture navigation, this is not a bug
- Debug version, many functions are enabled by default, if you mind, wait for the next version
Absolutely outstanding! Thanks for your hard work in to keep our old (but not that obsolete) phone on track!

genesis89

Nov 28, 2017
I noticed two major bugs with the latest update (enforcing)

1) I had to format my external SD card and change it from exFAT to FAT32 because the phone can't read exFAT SD card for whatever reason.

2) Instagram videos/reels bug. I can't watch most videos. The screen flickered for one second at the bottom of the screen. No flickering for the few videos that I was able to watch. I guess it has something to do with graphic driver or something similar. I tried on both Instagram and Instagram Lite apps and on wifi and mobile data.

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
I noticed two major bugs with the latest update (enforcing)

1) I had to format my external SD card and change it from exFAT to FAT32 because the phone can't read exFAT SD card for whatever reason.

2) Instagram videos/reels bug. I can't watch most videos. The screen flickered for one second at the bottom of the screen. No flickering for the few videos that I was able to watch. I guess it has something to do with graphic driver or something similar. I tried on both Instagram and Instagram Lite apps and on wifi and mobile data.
The Instagram video playback problem has been fixed, just update it in the updater.

Last edited:
Reactions: andrew.mackew

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welp, looks like Android 7 (the latest version supported by the last official ROM) is causing tons of troubles and many apps now require higher android versions so it's time to go down the unofficial ROM path. Noob question : Is there a way to load this ROM and somehow keep the apps and app settings from the one I'm currently running? Will save a lot of time not needing to setup everything from scratch.

Thanks for the effort you guys are putting into keeping the phone still relevant.
    Try backing up with Titanium Backup, disclaimer in advance, you need to bear the risk that the data cannot be recovered.
    UPDATE : Disabling and re-enabling USE SIM doesn't work for me, unfortunately. I still get no mobile data.
    Thanks @HalifaxTe55 Awesome work! This is my daily drive!
    Yes, install the full miui firmware.
    Hello, I finally flashed the correct firmware and then I flashed the latest rom (220730) and nikgapps (stock version).

Now I am having some issues:

- When calling, sometimes the person in calls doesn't hear me clear, the voice keeps randomly off, that happens only with google dialer app, it doesn't happens with AOSP dialer.
    - Proximity sensor remains without turn the screen off on calling.

Am I missing some important step ?
    Hello, I finally flashed the correct firmware and then I flashed the latest rom (220730) and nikgapps (stock version).

Now I am having some issues:

- When calling, sometimes the person in calls doesn't hear me clear, the voice keeps randomly off, that happens only with google dialer app, it doesn't happens with AOSP dialer.
    - Proximity sensor remains without turn the screen off on calling.

Am I missing some important step ?
    I don't have any of these two problems. If you can, please reproduce the operation and grab the log and send it to me via xda private message.
    1654054452255.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

What's working?
    Fingerprint
    RIL
    Mobile data
    DT2W
    Camera
    GPS
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You Tell me

Downloads
    DOWNLOAD ROM
    TWRP

Stay tuned
    Max2Channel

Flashing Instructions:
    Reboot to recovery ( Need to use the twrp I provided to flash in, otherwise the userdata partition cannot be decrypted )
    Format /system, /vendor, /data and /cache
    Install LineageOS zip package

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)

Contributors
    me-cafebabe, Zeelog
    Thanks again to me-cafebabe for the 4.9 kernel

Rom Information
    ROM Kernel:
    Changelog for Android 12.1( LoS 12.1)
    August 10

- Merged August security patch
    - Added JIO carrier support
    - Update some blobs from FP
    - Updated media codec

July 30
    - Fixed call speaker volume is too low
    - Fixed an issue with low speed adapter charging
    - Added WireGuard
    - Increase wifi scan results
    - Updated wifi stack (LA.UM.9.6.3.r1-06200-89xx.0)
    - Updated some blobs (LA.UM.9.6.3.r1-06200-89xx.0)
    - Update Kernel to 4.9.325

July 13
    - Merge July security patch
    - Fixed an issues with intermittent calls
    - Updated aptX blobs
    - Kernel upstreamed to 4.9.323

June 29
    - Switch to enforcing
    - Update DRM to v 1.4
    - Kernel: Merge tag: LA.UM.10.6.2.r1-02200-89xx.0
    - Enable LTO Optimize the kernel
    - Enable lz4 compression zram
    - Turn off volte notification by default

June 24
    - Fixed notification LED
    - Add hardware keys backlight

Note:
    You can update it directly in Settings/System/Updater.

June 23
    - Add in-system OTA support ➤Screenshost
    - Re-enable hardware keys

Note: Needs wipe system, vendor to flash in.

June 21
    - Fixed Auto brightness
    - Fixed Dirac backend
    - Fixed Google recorder
    - Add more Dirac presets
    - Update Graphics stack to LA.UM.10.6.2.r1-1900-89xx.0 (thanks zeelog)
    - Update Vulkan driver to latest
    - Update vendor security peach level
    - Update Chinese translation
    - Synced kernel with latest AOSP 4.9.319

June 17
    - Fixed IR blaster

June 14
    - June Security Patch
    - Fixed fpc fingerprint
    - Fixed fast charging

June 10
    - Enable userdata partition encryption
    - Fixed Microphone issue
    - Fixed WIFi connection issue
    - Update kernel to 4.9.317

June 01
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 30 May 2022
    - Fixed HeadsUp notifications from previous release
    - Add system-wide rounded corners
    - Fix Dirac switch
    - Add Game Space support (App section)
    - Add support for repainter app
    - Fix user avatar
    - Default gesture navigation, this is not a bug
    - Debug version, many functions are enabled by default, if you mind, wait for the next version
    UPDATE : Disabling and re-enabling USE SIM doesn't work for me, unfortunately. I still get no mobile data.
    Welp, looks like Android 7 (the latest version supported by the last official ROM) is causing tons of troubles and many apps now require higher android versions so it's time to go down the unofficial ROM path. Noob question : Is there a way to load this ROM and somehow keep the apps and app settings from the one I'm currently running? Will save a lot of time not needing to setup everything from scratch.

Thanks for the effort you guys are putting into keeping the phone still relevant.
    Try backing up with Titanium Backup, disclaimer in advance, you need to bear the risk that the data cannot be recovered.
    Hi, the WIFI is working now but the fingerprint still not working.