[ROM][12.1][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Unified for Redmi 9A/9C/9 Activ [garden]

Search This thread

victoriordachi

Aug 3, 2014
Constanta
Screenshot_2022-08-02-14-17-25-162_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

Goldenpanth

Aug 24, 2022
(~46%) adb: failed to read command: No error
This error appeared
but the rom is booting (with some problems (no wifi))

saifiii

Mar 21, 2014
lahore
need real quick help,
back story: >>>> i bricked my phone yesterday. recovered it and finally able to boot into bootloader again.
so, to cut story short. i had to format everything, not just data. i formated, dalvik/cahe, data internal eveything using orange fox then tried to install this rom and it worked. the problem is now i don't have wifi or bluetooth which makes sense because of formating.
the question >>> i need to know how can i get wifi back, how to get vendor file or boot image. any links to get that file
i would want to go back to stock. don't know how can i find the frimware that i can flash using recovery.
and then would want to install this rom again.
any short cuts or other methods?

Goldenpanth

Aug 24, 2022
need real quick help,
back story: >>>> i bricked my phone yesterday. recovered it and finally able to boot into bootloader again.
so, to cut story short. i had to format everything, not just data. i formated, dalvik/cahe, data internal eveything using orange fox then tried to install this rom and it worked. the problem is now i don't have wifi or bluetooth which makes sense because of formating.
the question >>> i need to know how can i get wifi back, how to get vendor file or boot image. any links to get that file
i would want to go back to stock. don't know how can i find the frimware that i can flash using recovery.
and then would want to install this rom again.
any short cuts or other methods?
What helped me with the wifi problem was flashing with the rom in the sd card instead of using my computer. Idk how to get the stock rom back. But when I bricked my phone to the point where it was giving 0 feedback this guide helped me (it flashed me back to stock rom) https://ombob.my.id/tested-howto-unbrick-redmi-9c-angelica-without-using-auth-account/

Cadmus岡

Jun 3, 2022
I can't download this Rom. it prompts that there are too many visitors to the current page. I can click to view it after 24 hours, but it still can't be opened after several days

greenhandzdl

Apr 9, 2022
My phone is Redmi9A, but this ROM doesn't seem to be compatible with Calls&SMS. I can't receive or send calls and texts at all except using the Internet. Is this my problem alone?

AdonizetPC

Oct 8, 2022
Se ha instalado con exito, Llamadas y mensajes funcionan, red telefonica Funciona, camaras funcionan, Solo me muestra un error de Google, adjunto imagenes.
  (1).jpeg

Attachments

•   (5).jpeg
    (5).jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 83
  •   (6).jpeg
    (6).jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 83
  •   (7).jpeg
    (7).jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 84

AdonizetPC

Oct 8, 2022
Red Wifi no funciona, Me muestra que tengo almacenamiento lleno y no me deja actualizar aplicaciones, camara dejo de funcionar.

Top Liked Posts