Development [ROM][13.0][VENUS] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2023/03/02]

Search This thread

jjpprrrr

Nov 27, 2018
jjpprrrr.com
I'm having trouble with the camera... Doesnt seem to focus past about a metre... Anything further than a metre away is out of focus. This happens in every app...

Anyone else?

Yes, actually it appears over different ROMs as well. The 0.6 lens works better for me.

The camera module seems to have a hardware defect that causes itself to randomly lose the ability to focus. I have seen many user reports from the Chinese community, mostly using MIUI. It is one of the most common RMA reasons of Mi 11.

__halvar__

Oct 6, 2006
If i install pixel experience do i lose any features if i go from miui 13 ? Like display color settings game mode for example?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pe_xda_banner.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11 [venus]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Refer to the changelog for known issues.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Donate me
    Device support group

Android OS version: 13.0.0
    Security patch level: February, 2023
    Build author/Device Maintainer: jjpprrrr
    Device and Kernel Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
    Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    ROM Developer: jhenrique09
    Please follow the wiki for detailed install instructions. I will not provide support if you fail to follow the required steps.

If you are on my previous PE 12 / 12 Plus builds, clean flash is recommended when upgrading to PE 13.
    Dirty flash from PE 12 to PE 13 could also be fine, but please consider a clean flash if you run into any issues.

You can directly OTA or dirty flash from previous PE 13 builds.

Here is a concise version of clean flash guide for the experienced users.
    - Download the vendor_boot.img (https://gitlab.pixelexperience.org/...nus/-/raw/thirteen/android-13/vendor_boot.img)
    - Download PE recovery from the official PE website
    - Boot your phone into bootloader mode. You can either
    * hold power + volume down button
    * or `adb reboot bootloader`
    - Connect your phone to a computer
    - Run `fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img` in your cmd/powershell/terminal
    - Run `fastboot flash boot pe_recovery_file_name.img` in your cmd/powershell/terminal
    - Hold power + volume up to boot into recovery, or `fastboot reboot recovery`
    - In PE recovery, select `Factory reset" --> "Format data/factory reset`
    - Go back to main menu and select "Apply update" --> "Apply from ADB"
    - Run `adb sideload pe_rom_file_name.zip` in your cmd/powershell/terminal and wait until it finishes
    2022/06/26
    2023/01/30
    2022/11/27

Sorry for skipping releases and being absent on forums. I was insanely busy with work and other IRL stuff.

If you have urgent issues and would like to contact me, I am always available on telegram, and the link to my telegram has always been on every single changelog. When life is busy, I have to put off some communication channels like forums.