Development [ROM][13.0][VENUS] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2023/03/02]

Search This thread

jjpprrrr

Nov 27, 2018
jjpprrrr.com

pe_xda_banner.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11 [venus]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Refer to the changelog for known issues.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Donate me
Device support group

Android OS version: 13.0.0
Security patch level: February, 2023
Build author/Device Maintainer: jjpprrrr
Device and Kernel Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
ROM Developer: jhenrique09

Last edited:

jjpprrrr

Nov 27, 2018
jjpprrrr.com
Please follow the wiki for detailed install instructions. I will not provide support if you fail to follow the required steps.

If you are on my previous PE 12 / 12 Plus builds, clean flash is recommended when upgrading to PE 13.
Dirty flash from PE 12 to PE 13 could also be fine, but please consider a clean flash if you run into any issues.

You can directly OTA or dirty flash from previous PE 13 builds.

Here is a concise version of clean flash guide for the experienced users.
- Download the vendor_boot.img (https://gitlab.pixelexperience.org/...nus/-/raw/thirteen/android-13/vendor_boot.img)
- Download PE recovery from the official PE website
- Boot your phone into bootloader mode. You can either
* hold power + volume down button
* or `adb reboot bootloader`
- Connect your phone to a computer
- Run `fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img` in your cmd/powershell/terminal
- Run `fastboot flash boot pe_recovery_file_name.img` in your cmd/powershell/terminal
- Hold power + volume up to boot into recovery, or `fastboot reboot recovery`
- In PE recovery, select `Factory reset" --> "Format data/factory reset`
- Go back to main menu and select "Apply update" --> "Apply from ADB"
- Run `adb sideload pe_rom_file_name.zip` in your cmd/powershell/terminal and wait until it finishes

Last edited:

jjpprrrr

Nov 27, 2018
jjpprrrr.com
Reserved for changelogs

2023/03/02

2023/01/30

2022/11/27

2022/08/28

2022/07/26

2022/06/26

2022/05/21

2022/05/04

Last edited:

captain2k20

Oct 22, 2016
Xiaomi 13 Pro
I am waiting for the return on this rom with impatience and screen would it be possible to have some. in term of application this rom and it rooter?

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11 [venus]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Refer to the changelog for known issues.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Donate me
Device support group

Android OS version: 12.1.0_r4
Security patch level: April, 2022
Build author/Device Maintainer: jjpprrrr
Device and Kernel Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
ROM Developer: jhenrique09
Hello,
We noticed there's already one thread (from 2022-04-17: https://xdaforums.com/t/...el-experience-for-xiaomi-mi-11-venus.4433309/) titled shared but also official.

Can you please fix your prefix and double check your kernel source links, we need to be sure there is no duplicated threads.
Thanks for your cooperation.

kotalol

Feb 25, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hello,
We noticed there's already one thread (from 2022-04-17: https://xdaforums.com/t/...el-experience-for-xiaomi-mi-11-venus.4433309/) titled shared but also official.

Can you please fix your prefix and double check your kernel source links, we need to be sure there is no duplicated threads.
Thanks for your cooperation.
error from mine, i though i could just make an update, so now i brought back everything in place and it's EOL Unofficial now

t-r-e

Jun 10, 2011
Port Said
I think I found a weird bug in latest pe+ , fingerprint unlock doesn't work for some reason in direct sunlight , it works well in shade or indoors but whenever I step outside in direct sunlight it stops working , my guess it's something have to do with outdoor (bright sun) display mode , whenever it gets automatically activated , fingerprint unlock stops working

jjpprrrr

Nov 27, 2018
jjpprrrr.com
I think I found a weird bug in latest pe+ , fingerprint unlock doesn't work for some reason in direct sunlight , it works well in shade or indoors but whenever I step outside in direct sunlight it stops working , my guess it's something have to do with outdoor (bright sun) display mode , whenever it gets automatically activated , fingerprint unlock stops working
Hi! Thanks for the report. FOD is indeed broken when the the "Outdoor" display mode is activated. As a temporary fix, go to Settings/Display/LiveDisplay/Display mode, and change from "Automatic" to "Off".

t-r-e

Jun 10, 2011
Port Said
Hi! Thanks for the report. FOD is indeed broken when the the "Outdoor" display mode is activated. As a temporary fix, go to Settings/Display/LiveDisplay/Display mode, and change from "Automatic" to "Off".
Unfortunately because my work mostly outdoors , outdoor mode is extremely helpful to me , so I guess I will have to go with face unlock beside FOD whenever I'm outside until it's fixed, aside from that thanks guys for your hard work, it's really appreciated, I was just about to sell my mi 11 because of miui and lose considerably a good amount of money , but your amazing work convinced me otherwise, thanks 🙏

jjpprrrr

Nov 27, 2018
jjpprrrr.com
Unfortunately because my work mostly outdoors , outdoor mode is extremely helpful to me , so I guess I will have to go with face unlock beside FOD whenever I'm outside until it's fixed, aside from that thanks guys for your hard work, it's really appreciated, I was just about to sell my mi 11 because of miui and lose considerably a good amount of money , but your amazing work convinced me otherwise, thanks 🙏
I already fixed it locally. PM me on telegram so I can send you a test build.

Reactions: Sage

Top Liked Posts