[ROM][12.1][VIOLET] PixelPlusUI [OFFICIAL] [Twelve][AOSP]

Search This thread

sourav24071999

@sourav24071999 I've been using this ROM since 3 days back and I'm facing a major issue: when I connect any audio device, like my wired earphones or my wireless buds, the screen freezes and then goes all black and becomes completely unresponsive... Tried restarting atleast 5 times...shows the lock screen then freezes and then when I hit the power button it goes all black and stays black...
DisABLE or update google app or assistant !

sourav24071999

PicsArt_01-14-01.17.37.jpg

PixelPlusUI OFFICIAL v4.1 | STABLE

Source Side Changelog :

- Full rebase of most our repos to clean android-12.0.0_r27 tag
- January Security patch
- Opensource Audio: Picked cleanly on LA.UM.9.12.r1-13500.01-SMxx50.QSSI12.0 TAG
- Added support of [email protected]
- Huge optimizations of ART, Bionic, libcore for our Arm64 devices
- Wi-Fi modules: Import minor performance optimizations for faster connection
- Added toggle to turn off/on Auto Brightness in Status Bar
- Frameworks/base and Settings:
Full rebase with commits cleanup on android-12.0.0_r27 tag
- Disabled huge amount of unnecessary debug stuffs
- Fixed notifications black screen crash (This bug still can be caused if watching full screen video and locking/unlocking device fast. In that case. reboot device for SystemUI getting back to normal state)
- Fixed part of Ripple Animations
- Much faster overall system response and animations processing
- Added PowerUsage Feature by Google, now battery statistics might be more accurate
- Updated Redfin and Raven to January fingerprints
- Removed additional part of debuggings
- Applied revert of boot animation related changes
- PixelPropsUtils: Added Games support:
* Free Fire - Spoof Asus ROG Phone 1 will unlock 90 FPS
* COD Mobile - Spoof Xperia 5 || will unlock 120 FPS (only on multiplayer mode)
* PUBG Mobile - Spoof OnePlus 8 Pro will unlock 90 FPS
* Wild Rift - Spoof OnePlus 8 Pro will unlock 120 FPS
* Cyber Hunter - Spoof OnePlus 8 Pro will unlock 90 FPS
* Fortnite - Spoof OnePlus 8 Pro will unlock 90 FPS
- Added Auto Brightness toggle in QuickSettings

Sd Card users must use Orange Fox recovery : Here
Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

Important Notes :
• CLEAN Flash Recomended
• Selinux is Enforcing, CTS passes and banking apps working
• Use Latest Chinese wkly firmware
• If you are moving from ANDROID 11 to ANDROID 12 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// SUPPORT AND DONATIONS WILL BE APPRICIATED //
PAYTM UPI ID
: [email protected]
GPAY UPI ID: [email protected]
PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

@theelderstatesman

Hey Bro

You still have violet or moved to another device ?

Hello @sourav24071999,

the battery of my violet device was broken some time ago and I let it repair, but it took about three weeks (imagine), which obliged me to buy a new phone. So, I'm using the violet device as a backup and the new one as my daily driver ...

Greetings,

theelderstatesman

Reactions: Rudranil

sourav24071999

Hello @sourav24071999,

the battery of my violet device was broken some time ago and I let it repair, but it took about three weeks (imagine), which obliged me to buy a new phone. So, I'm using the violet device as a backup and the new one as my daily driver ...

Greetings,

theelderstatesman
Oh sorry to hear that. Well mine battery also got dead few weeks ago but now replaced 😂

But let me knw if you brought any Xiaomi devices or realme or OnePlus for custom ROM support.

Grabswalker

Apr 13, 2018
@sourav24071999 The alarm toogle.. toggled by itself and keep showing random time.. how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220201-120524_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20220201-120524_Chrome.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Markstar

Mar 10, 2010
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Hi guys,
I have used the PixelUI A11 ROM for a while and finally switched to A12 last week. However, I have several issues:

1. Chrome keeps crashing frequently.
2. I don't receive any messages (e.g. WhatsApp) until I unlock the phone.
3. The call quality is not so great (particularly when on speaker).
4. My Redmi Airdots 1 have a spotty connection (i.e. it keeps stuttering)

..so I'm wondering if I'm the only one experiencing that or if you guys face a similar issue?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Arijit Saha

Aug 22, 2018
Durgapur
Hey @sourav24071999 I've installed the latest 4.2 update that too a clean install, that is formatting data and all. It booted and everything is working in the rom.
But after installing whenever I'm going to recovery I'm unable to use the data. It is weirdly encrypted. Last time I saw this when I was using Xiaomi.eu December 2020.
But it's first time I encountered in PixelPlus UI.
Can you help me out on this?

Attachments

• IMG_20220302_150032.jpg
    IMG_20220302_150032.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20220302_150107.jpg
    IMG_20220302_150107.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

DarthJabba9

Recognized Developer
May 5, 2014
Greater London
Hey @sourav24071999 I've installed the latest 4.2 update that too a clean install, that is formatting data and all. It booted and everything is working in the rom.
But after installing whenever I'm going to recovery I'm unable to use the data. It is weirdly encrypted. Last time I saw this when I was using Xiaomi.eu December 2020.
Android 12 encryption is not supported by custom recoveries.

sourav24071999

Pixel_01-14-01.17.37.jpg

PixelPlusUI OFFICIAL v4.3 | STABLE Major Update

Source Side Changelog :
Visit:

Device Side Changelog :
Visit :

Download: (Folder: eleven/violet/PixelPlusUI_4.3_violet-12.0-20220312-0946-OFFICIAL.zip)
Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

For Screenshot:
Visit:
https://ppui.site/gallery

Important Notes :
• CLEAN Flash recomended
• Selinux is Enforcing, CTS passes and banking apps working
• No need to flash firmware (included)
• If you are moving from ANDROID 11 to ANDROID 12 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// SUPPORT AND DONATIONS WILL BE APPRICIATED //
PAYTM UPI ID
: [email protected]

giatung92

Oct 1, 2013
Hello, can you adjust the screen to rotate automatically? I adjust but can't rotate.
Can you keep miui's camera on this rom, or google camera?. The current camera in this rom has too few options.
I can install the external camera apk but if it defaults from the start in the rom that's great. Wishing the development team health and success.

Reactions: sourav24071999

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No v4.4 for violet is there.
    ah my bad ... let me fix it...

Edit: Fixed !! ;)
    I'm currently on the 4.5 build...I saw someone saying the unlimited photo and video storage only works with the initial one that is given with the build. So will updating google photos remove my unlimited storage option???
    Its totally fine... idk who said that but its completely false until he/she messed on his/her side

YoZBnPt.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

3STSdlI.jpg

PixelPlusUI is another aftermarket AOSP ROM Minimal UI & close to Stock Android ROM. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localized and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. The main aim of this form is to give the user a better experience without compromising the quality of the Android experience so that no one struggles with any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customizations and user security. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, Stability, Minimal UI & Awesome features including pixel goodies But this doesn't mean we aim to provide all the customization available on the planet. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your respective devices!

puBm5Su.jpg

- Kostya Maslennikov - Founder & lead Developer
    - Saurav - Co-Founder & Co-lead
    - Ivan - Core Developer & Team
    - Hamza - Core Developer & Team
    - Abhishek - Support Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

YQ64l25.jpg

Tap Here For Screenshots

NOTE: As its initial A12 source and we will keep updating source with time, so its hard to keep threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website or telegram group for latest changes and screenshots.

Tap Here For Changelog & Features

9nEsKDN.png

--------- Official Download Server ! ---------

Note
    : You can check our Website for more details, guides , changelog etc related to build !

vfXdZIO.png

-- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
    --
    SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --
    -- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
    -- OUR OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE --

N7dcc1m.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH :

- Download the latest build
    - Reboot to recovery.
    - Take a backup.
    - Format Data
    - Flash the latest build
    - Flash Fcrypt [If you want to decrypt else u can skip]
    - Reboot :p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work?

- Encryption
    You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

Jm0O4d1.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton-AOSP
    - AOSPA

- Others, I forgot to mention

PixelPlusUI XDA Templates credit goes to
    - GOUSAL TONI

FxdHQcu.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.0
    - Security patch: February 2021
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : Saurav
    - DEVICE: Redmi Note 7 Pro
    - DEVICE CODENAME: violet

Sources and Documentation

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES

eKH9pZw.jpg

---------- DONATION LINKS ----------

As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Co-Founder & Co-lead Dev)

PAYTM UPI ID : [email protected]

i cannot format data or dalvik , chache, or system. it gives me error shown in images.
    Reboot to bootloader, and run: fastboot -w

Is Google photos unlimited backup fixed?
    yes... due to app update it wont show written but it is working (TESTED)
    What recovery is recommended and what is the procedure for the the succeeding updates?