USB OTG working? Settings Vibration in OnePlus advanced settings?Guys these are the steps that worked for me to clean flash after trying many things:
- Install a recovery on previous Android 10 (latest twrp).
- Boot to twrp and flash OOS 11 (stable) +
- Flash Rom (in this case Evo X latest) +
- Flash Latest TWRP >>>
- REBOOT to recovery
- Optional but if your files are scrambled for some reason then format data and reboot again to twrp.
- Once again flash OOS then Rom then TWRP in that order.
- Format Data
- Reboot to system and everything should be worked perfectly.
Thanks worked!Restoring backup will create issue while setting up fingerprint so error will pop up. Click on ok and press back key set up again and this time there won't be any issue while registering fingerprint. If you still can't register than skip that at that time setup the device and register.
I had this problem on first install also easy fix, flash oos and Evo to both slots don't use copy partitions zip.
Thanks. I'll give it a try. I haven't done a custom ROM in like a year and it was hard enough then since I've been out of doing that for awhile. I'm probably going to soft-brick my phone but I'll give it a shot. Just need it to last long enough for the new pixel.
Ill see you in the Pixel 6 pro forums.Thanks. I'll give it a try. I haven't done a custom ROM in like a year and it was hard enough then since I've been out of doing that for awhile. I'm probably going to soft-brick my phone but I'll give it a shot. Just need it to last long enough for the new pixel.
If you are continously getting stuck on twrp's splash screen than msm tool to fix everything.I've tried installing this rom but it does not work with recovery provided in page 1. I've also tried using nebrassy twrp but it gets stuck on twrp screen.
if i use twrp 3.4 it enters into crash dump.
Can anyone provide me with proper instructions and recovery.
Thanks in advance
ok I'll try this 🤝🏽If you are continously getting stuck on twrp's splash screen than msm tool to fix everything.
Flash official or unofficial (mauronofrio's or nebrassy's) Twrp.
Wipe everything till internal
Flash oos(11 for latest build)
Flash desired twrp
1. You'll either be working on a broken UI (lots of crashes and such) if you're device even boots to system. Otherwise it'll likely just bootloop and possibly bring you back to recovery. OOS 11 is needed as a core system for this custom ROM to function correctly.hey man, a few questions
1. what issue we might have if we don't get oos 11 on both slots?
2. how can I boot into TWRP from PC via TWRP image? Instead of doing that, can I just switch to the other slot and reboot to fastboot and then flash twrp?
3. or can I use this package from lineage to copy both recovery and rom to the inactive slot (not sure if it's serving the same purpose as your post?)