I OTA updated yesterday to the latest build. Since then, widgets have been problematic. For example, when i try to skip to the next song using the Spotify widget, Pixel launcher crashes and restarts. This was working fine on the last build. It also crashes when i try to open any news story through the BBC widget.
1. If you happen to experience display jitter/color discoloration after initial install/format data, go into Display settings and set min/max refresh rate to 60hz and then back to 120hz/90hz (fixed across subsequent boots)
2. In order to use ultra wide lens via OOS camera, you need to disable ultra wide lens correction in the apps settings.
DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
First Time Install / Clean Flash 1. Be on the latest OOS 11!!
2. Download ROM.zip (link in post #2) & Recovery.img (link in post #2)
3. fastboot boot RECOVERY.img
4. adb sideload BUILD.zip
5. Format data
6. Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving
NOTE: It is recommended that you use the ROM installer for OnePlus 8T to avoid sideload/installation errors. You can find such installer here
Update / Dirty Flash 1. Boot into recovery
2. adb sideload BUILD.zip
3. Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving
Official A12 builds are coming soon, just ironing a few things out. The constant whining and ETA's are rather annoying, so please refrain from doing so and keep in mind my life doesn't revolve around Android.
Evolution X Co Founder & Project Specialist, Anierin Bliss