[CLOSED][ROM][12.1_r22][EOL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.7 [08/14/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

devsk

Dec 14, 2008
Do you have Idle Manager on in Battery settings?

> Yeah but its still seems too much

Yeah, that's true. If you have AOD on, the idle usage is high in this ROM, not because of AOD itself. I think there is a driver bug where its firing all kinds of sensors including SMD, which is only supposed to fire when you move the phone.

Basically, doze is not able to freeze everything down during idle.

cloudreamer

Jan 1, 2022
I turn on "always on display", if I lock my phone and put it into my pocket, then i can't unlock my phone by fingerprint unless I light the screen. Does anybody face the same problems?

devsk

Dec 14, 2008
I turn on "always on display", if I lock my phone and put it into my pocket, then i can't unlock my phone by fingerprint unless I light the screen. Does anybody face the same problems?
Known issue and no solution so far. For me, even double tap does not wake it up from that state sometimes.

Best solution I have found is to disable AOD (lol) and enable single-tap to AOD shortcut. That reliably works whether the phone is on desk or coming out of pocket. Its one additional tap but at least I don't have to press a bunch of buttons while trying to unlock the phone.

Reactions: cloudreamer

cloudreamer

Jan 1, 2022
Known issue and no solution so far. For me, even double tap does not wake it up from that state sometimes.

Best solution I have found is to disable AOD (lol) and enable single-tap to AOD shortcut. That reliably works whether the phone is on desk or coming out of pocket. Its one additional tap but at least I don't have to press a bunch of buttons while trying to unlock the phone.
Thank you, I'm using your solution now.

cure25

Aug 5, 2011
gurgaon
OnePlus 8T
I am currently on Derpfest rom. If I want to switch to different custom rom like Evolution X

1. Do I have to everytime wipe all data including internal storage or it was just when we moved to first custom rom from OOS 11.

2. i don't have to flash patched boot.img if installing this rom? Will my bootloader be still unlocked? Also i can flash magisk to get root access

3. I have orangefox recovery installed currently. Will I be able to flash evolution X from Orangefox recovery

Please someone enlighten so I have a clarity as I want to make sure to not stuck in bootloop again

Last edited:

funnoam

Feb 7, 2013
Paris
Has anyone experienced awful audio quality with AAC bluetooth? Everything sounds like a 64kbps MP3...
Hello.
I can definitely confirm a huge loss in quality using AAC on my bluetooth headphone. I have a macbook on my side and under OOS 11 my OP8 sounded as good as the macbook.
Right after I install this gorgeous ROM, super silk and smooth, I'm just really concerned about all my music as I don't know why the bluetooth audio quality would suffer that much.
You can hear it pretty obvious, it's distorted pretty quick, like a lame MP3 like Maruli said.

Is there anything we can do to update the codec? Is this a bug? Can we report it?
For me personally, bluetooth audio quality is just too important as i only use bluetooth headphone and my modern car doesn't have any other way to connect too aha, but i don't wanna go back to OOS after tasting EX.
Thank you

Bansilioti

May 26, 2022
Hi, newly installed this Rom, I can't seem to resize split-screen even after changing display size etc. It worked for some time, now it doesn't

cokkeijigen

Aug 12, 2020
Why did you remove the light background of the previous version 6.3.1?
I really like it.
20220527094258.png
20220527094307.png

star7827

Aug 28, 2015
#bug OnePlus 8 pro...
Having issue with night light. After setting particular time for on and off, when it start at any period of time i set it, it would never turn off at the time i set it to turn off; i always turn it off manually. Pls hope this would be fixed soon? Every other thing seems working fine for now.

petes

Jul 25, 2006
The night light issue has been around for a little while and already reported. I've given up for now and just turn it on and off using the tile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts