[ROM] - [12/24/2011] - MikRunny v1.01 - [ Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex/Deodex ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ashaman_Kupo

Jan 18, 2011
I'm having the same issues as another user.
My soft key lights on my G2 aren't working properly. They turn-on on Wake up but if I lock it and unlock again they are off.
My keyboard light rarely comes on and im in a dark room and it still won't come on.
I set my settings to every single possible setting and the only one that works is "softkey backlight: Always on"

The problem with that is that my soft keys stay on while my phone is locked/sleep.
Any help?
Im using deodexed and T-mo G2

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
Longpress Volume keys to skip tracks when screen is off mod added (works with most music players, probably all of them | Longpress Vol up is next, and Vol down is Back)
anyone have this feature as flashable zip? mine stop working idk y =/ :confused:

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
When typing on the hardware keyboard with prediction/spellcheck on, I have the following problem.

If I type something like "teesting" prediction shows "teesting" (highlighted in blue - not sure why its not figuring out it should be testing but that's another discussion). I then hit DEL a few times until I have "te" and notice that "teesting" is still highlighted in blue in the prediction although the text box shows only "te". I then try to retype the rest of the word "sting" but the prediction puts in "teesting" so I get "teestingsting" in the main text box.

The only way around this is to hit space and then go back and correct the word.

I did search around but found it a bit surprising that no one else seemed to be complaining about this. Even if I turn off prediction and spell checking the problem does not go away.

this is question by another user but i also have this problem.. Any ideas??? :confused: :(

jubilleum

Mar 4, 2010
Érd
battery icon mod

Do you know a battery icon mod, which is look like the original htc one, but has a percent number in it?
thx!

noufel

Jan 13, 2012
I downloaded this nd then i went straight to rom manager>install zip rom sd card it installed successfully.after reboot it freezes on the htc screen any idea why??m i missing any step?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

uvt_novice

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Samsung Galaxy S21+
I downloaded this nd then i went straight to rom manager>install zip rom sd card it installed successfully.after reboot it freezes on the htc screen any idea why??m i missing any step?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

Looks like a bootloop - /system partition was not written as it supposed to be. I assume you have a T-Mobile G2 phone. If yes, then you must have a Desire Z HBOOT in order to run any Sense 3.X ROM. Here is a very good example written by Unity team how to migrate to DZ HBOOT
You can actually disregard adb commands said in the direction.
Once new HBOOT was flashed, the phone reboots itself, but then gets stuck again at HTC screen. Remove battery, remove sd-card and delete this file (PC10IMG.zip) from sd-card. Then put your sd-card and the battery back in and boot your phone to Clockwork recovery (hold "power and volume-"), then choose recovery. After recovery is On, wipe everything and flash ROM again. Enjoy.

Last edited:

N_ine

Dec 7, 2011
Peiraias
Can u share what is ur tweak? :eek:

Sent from my HTC vision using XDA App

I don't know his tweak but the first step is to turn off all not needed stuff, of course. Then you go to MikTweaks > System > scroll to "free up to 75mb's" and enable it. After that, I suggest this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=991276
Atm, my DZ has 150mbs free. That's the same as I had with cm7.....and on a sense rom. With viber running in the background too.

masterismos

Sep 13, 2011
Nafpaktos
Come on I mean supercharged uninstalled unused apps enable swap this will be the best Rom

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
I don't know his tweak but the first step is to turn off all not needed stuff, of course. Then you go to MikTweaks > System > scroll to "free up to 75mb's" and enable it. After that, I suggest this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=991276
Atm, my DZ has 150mbs free. That's the same as I had with cm7.....and on a sense rom. With viber running in the background too.

What did the free 75mb do?does it delete anything or data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys this rom is something that was in the plan for a long time and its finally done.
    This rom is based off of HTC Runnymede 1.05.401.4 with Sense 3.5 and GB 2.3.5. This is the initial release and there will be future updates as needed.
    Right now we haven't tested on all the devices, but we confirmed Vivo W, Inspire, and Incredible S are working.
    A really big thanks goes out to Cappychimp and RC-Team for a lot of the added tweaks and multidevice zip, and to romanbb for the original tweaks.
    This ROM supports Desire HD (also Telus), Desire S, Desire Z, Inc 2, Inc S, Inspire 4G and myTouch 4G (again, thanks to rc team)

SS3.5.png

Features:
    Ext 4 (Virtuous kernel - thanks mdjay and rmk)
    OC
    Odex or Deodex (we personally like Odex better)
    Fully Optimized and tweaked
    Zipalign on boot
    Defrag DB's on boot
    Busybox 1.19.3
    Native screen capture
    Beats audio, Dolby, SRS, and EQ in music player
    HTC Quicklaunch widget from bliss also added
    Unlocked more settings in Browser
    All Gapps and market apps updated to newest versions
    All other stock sense 3.5 goodies included

Tweaks:
    • Settings Tweaks
      Statusbar Options
      Clock Options
      - Style (show/hide/center)
      - AM/PM Style (show/small/hide)
      - Color
      - Hide alarm icon
      Battery Options
      - Battery bar (like Miui with settings thanks to pvy)
      - Show/Hide
      - Color
      Signal Options
      - Show/Hide
      - Text
      - Color
      - Transparency
      Notification Menu Options
      - Recent apps show/hide
      - Date show/hide
      - Transparent BG
      - Skins (Stock/Inverted)
      - Default to quicksettings
      - Customize quicksettings (show/hide)
      Rosie Options
      - Custom button
      - Hide navbar label
      - Quick scroll (3d/2d/semi)
      - Drawer matrix (4x4/4x5/5x4/5x5)
      - Transparent BG
      - Depagineted app drawer
      - Bliss Rosie
      Display Options
      - Overscroll settings (none/glow/bounce & glow/bounce)
      - Window and Transition animations speeds (6 diff speeds + off)
      - CRT on/off
      - Unlock animation on/off
      - 3D home
      - Font Sizes (7 different sizes)
      - Auto brightness settings
      - Softkeys lights (on/off/always on)
      Misc Options
      - Lockscreen (Honeycomb/Android/HTC - all on the fly)
      - SD crad read ahead speeds (128kb - 4096kb | set to 2048 by default)
      - Volume key screen on
      - SMS screen on
      - Snapshot (enable/disable)
      - Volume key to take a picture
      - HTC_IME Arrow KB (on/off)
      - Beats Boost
      Phone Information
      - Radio etc.
      - Battery
      - Usage stats
      - Wifi​
    • System Tweaks
      Boot options
      - Reboot
      - Hot Restart
      - Recovery
      - Bootloader
      - Power off
      GodMode
      Mount system RW
      Mount system RO
      Debloater & Storage space

- Remove system apps (use at your own risk as there is no restore option yet)
      - Internal & External Storage summery
      Memory settings
      - Free up 50/70 MB
      Maintenance
      - Clear Dalvik-Cache
      - Clear Cache
      - Fix Permissions
      Enable/Disable commands
      - Camera sound (on/off)
      - Vibration (default/med/low)
      - Ads (hide/show)
      Bootanimation
      - Disable
      - Enable
      - Get rid of
    • Extras for fun
      Download Center
      - Htc hub widgets/skins/apps (make sure to d/l ones for your sense version)
      Sounds
      - Bootanimations sounds
      - Volume rocker sounds
      - Screen lock sounds
      Themes
      - Bootanimations (make sure to d/l ones for your device resolution)
      - Shutdown animations (make sure to d/l ones for your device resolution)
      - Fonts (many to choose from...)

These tweaks are a lot like RCTweaks as they are based on their work... but there are more than a few extras that mik and chingy added in.

Changelog:
    v1.01
    - Fixed FB auth issues
    - Fixed Camera issues for myTouch 4G
    - Fixed Wifi for Desire S (i hope... no one tested, but should be fine)
    - Fixed a few strings in Honeycomb Lockscreen
    - Added more fonts and options for multilang support
    - non-market apps installation set to TRUE by default
    - Rosie,Notifications and StatusBar tweaks no longer requires reboot (changes on the fly, kinda)
    - Longpress Volume keys to skip tracks when screen is off mod added (works with most music players, probably all of them | Longpress Vol up is next, and Vol down is Back)
    - Over all bug fixes and a few extra features that should have made it to v1.0, but didnt.
    - Full wipe might be needed... i always wipe... if u guys have luck without wiping, let everyone know.

For more info/themes/bug reports/etc. for this rom please feel free to go HERE.

We are also looking for experienced testers and/or devs to help us further develop this rom on all devices... so feel free to contact aamikam or newtoroot.

But most of the time when I activate andrev oc in daemon controller,when I check in oc/uv beater,its not running...and when I check the cpu clock..its still in default 245-1075mhz... :/

install oc/uv beater go to settings and set your profils in reboot ,battery low.charging and normal so when you reboot or charging etc your daemon will be allways active. i think flashing the oc's will be allways active not testing in this rom confirm if works plz.
    btw i tried any 3.5 sense rom and i have to say this rocks!!!will be nice if you add a theme.
    (here are andrev and virtuous team oc's thanks both of them)

Edit: after flashing the oc will be always active. I checked.
    I found this addon to fix location from their site.. will it work on odex or jus deodex version?.. (if it works, don't forget the thanks button :p)
    Better than rcmix3d? What's about battery life, benchmark, stable?
    What is uot kitchen?? Anyone experience music lag when screen off? Sleep 245-537mhz... =~=

http://uot.dakra.lt/ uot kitchen is an online tool to costumize your effect animation status bar and others thanks to mendozinas