• The maintainer must have an account on Github, Gerrit and also knowledge about those.
• The maintainer device sources must be stable and properly maintained.
• SELinux should be Enforcing. if it's Permissive and you think you can fix it in the near future then only apply.
• The maintainer must display proper authorship and maintain proper commit history. No Excuses for "KANGED" commits.
• The maintainer must spend at least 5-8hrs a week to fix bugs/issues if any encountered.
• The maintainer must do unofficial builds on forums.
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
New and refreshed UI New Customization app (previous named as DotExtras) Accent Overlay & RGB Picker Edge Lightning Battery Styles Battery Percentage Styles Clock Customization Traffic Indicator Battery Light Customizations QS Tiles title toggle QS Tiles style toggle (AOSP & accent) QS Rows & Columns Customization New FOD Icon & Animation picker with previews FOD recognition color picker Screen-Off FOD Automatically temporary disable night light while using FOD (toggle) New Theme Manager Overlays based Accent Picker Material Palette Accent Picker Smart Accent Picker (find automatically proper shade of accent for the other theme; if you apply custom accent for dark theme, press Smart Accent Picker and it will find a good shade to use for light theme and vice-versa) Fonts, Icon Packs and Icon Shapes picker Other Extra Features Hold power to torch Double tap on statusbar and lockscreen to sleep Double tap while sleeping to open doze (ambient display) Quick Screenshot (3 fingers gesture) Volume Panel position switch (right or left) Navigation bar pill size customization (hide, stock, medium, large) Pocket Mode - avoid scree touches while the phone is in your pocket Use Biometrics on first boot (unavailable for encrypted users) Lockscreen Media toggle Built-in Launcher Grid control MicroG support
Perhaps you should try for yourself instead of listening to those on here who don't read the flashing instructions for any ROM they attempt to flash. I got the rom to boot first try, runs great. Obviously these other users are just flashing however they see fit. Read, people. It's not that difficult to read for 3 minutes before you flash something on a whim on a phone that costs several hundred dollars. Not the smartest idea in the world. Take a breather for a second, people. You can try every rom available for the phone, but you don't have to flash them all in one day, one after another. It's not a race
Anyway, rom boots and runs fine. Just follow flashing instructions, because no one else is apparently.