[ROM][12][Apollo/ApolloPro] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Puruixa

Jul 7, 2022
View attachment 5720649View attachment 5720649

Ok, we have hope. There is now a maintainer for our mi10t. Though there's no new build yet but this is what i can say a light at the end of the tunnel.
That's good news for pixel fans! I understand that it is recent, since it was less than a month ago that I looked at it and it was still without maintainer and now I have noticed that it has been 4 months without any update too, but at least there is a green light :)

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
ROM Update!
Clean Install is recommended!

Download link

Changelog Standard/Plus Edition:
Code:
PixelExperience:

- September security patch
- Various fixes that are not going to be listed in here, but rest assured, they are there

Device-specific
- First release under new maintainer

Found a bug?:

Check if you made a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. Clean install it first. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock, first of all return to the stock kernel of the ROM. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM and/or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like the Telegram Chat.

eddo_03

May 24, 2016
Any known bugs that are still here? Are device specific features working? AdaptiveSync, brightness sensor on the back, etc.
Thanks to the developer though, I'm looking towards installing the ROM.

V1kt1k3

Aug 28, 2022
33w fast charging working now? Because when i had it in may it didnt have it and the charging was only 18w

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
Any known bugs that are still here? Are device specific features working? AdaptiveSync, brightness sensor on the back, etc.
Thanks to the developer though, I'm looking towards installing the ROM.
I tested everything that I could. The only thing that can't confirm is whether 5G is working as it's not available where I live at, however the option is there in the SIM1 configs, and BT Audio as I don't have any audio device I can test with.

eddo_03

May 24, 2016
I installed the ROM today and everything so far is working flawlessly, didn't test the BT and 5G though, only bug so far that I've found is "At a glance" settings being invisible when I enter them, so I can't really see any options there. Also the colors in the status bar are sometimes bugged in certain applications, one I spotted is when viewing TikTok saved videos - everything is black at the status bar. Besides those two things I didn't find any other bugs, working good for now!

ismack

Apr 3, 2014
Hello,
I'm having a major problem after the new update where I cannot connect my headphones via Bluetooth. Whenever I do that, my headphones say they are connected but no sound is playing from them. When I then go to the settings, the settings crash and I cannot do anything. When I restart my phone, the moment the headphones connect my screen lags out and turns off and I'm unable to turn it on unless I restart and disconnect my headphones.

This is a major problem for me as I use my headphones on a daily basis.

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
Hello,
I'm having a major problem after the new update where I cannot connect my headphones via Bluetooth. Whenever I do that, my headphones say they are connected but no sound is playing from them. When I then go to the settings, the settings crash and I cannot do anything. When I restart my phone, the moment the headphones connect my screen lags out and turns off and I'm unable to turn it on unless I restart and disconnect my headphones.

This is a major problem for me as I use my headphones on a daily basis.
That's known and I'm already looking into it.

eddo_03

May 24, 2016
At a glance bug fixed itself throughout the night, probably through some app update, can confirm the BT bug as I just tested it out, hope it gets fixed quick.

comander_69

Sep 30, 2022
Hello,

I have a bug with the last update on my mi 10 t, with the Mic, when i receive a call, the mic doesn't work but with other apps, the mic works fine.

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
Hello,

I have a bug with the last update on my mi 10 t, with the Mic, when i receive a call, the mic doesn't work but with other apps, the mic works fine.
That's known and I've already fixed it. I'm waiting for some users that I sent the build to give me feedback of whether or not bluetooth audio devices are fixed (it should be but I want a confirmation if it actually is) to make a hotfix release.

Dumrum443

Oct 1, 2022
Hey, experiencing a rather strange issue with multiple recent ROMS including Pixel Experience 20220929.

What should be happening is that others can hear me when I dial them.
What actually happens is no one can hear me through dialers.

Microphones are working in every other application except dialers.
I've tried everything from clean installing PE, to using different kernels, to updating Apollo's firmware, but nothing seems to be working.
I'll roll an older version of PE where I know dialers worked to see if the issue is still present there; because if it is then the issue could be with Magisk somehow.

Dumrum443

Oct 1, 2022
Update on status:
Rolling back to an earlier version of PE allows dialers to function as expected.
I've yet to try installing Magisk and other software to see if they're the leading culprits.
It'll take me a while to confirm the root cause, but I suspect it's Android 12.1+ and lack of firmware from MIUI for >12.

m.asimsoomro

Oct 3, 2022
there is one issue ...i have upgraded adreno gpu drivers to v615 for better perfomance in gaming ..and after upgrading that...status bar is not showing when i unlock the phone ..please tell me how can i solve this issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, first of all Thank you for returning support to our device! :)
    I installed the latest Android 13 build, and so far it seems to be working Great.. I'm getting amazing battery life (5 hours SOT with almost 70 percent left), Incredibly smooth app opening/closing and overall UI elements, and many more.. 😃 In my area I also get a 5G Connection, so I managed to try that out too - It seems to work great, signal strength is the same as my other 5G compatible device - iPhone 12 Pro (3 bars). The speed is also quite good, 227 MBps Download and 43 MBps Upload, while the iPhone gets 545 MBps Download and 18 MBps Upload (in the exact same place) Sorry for the incredibly bad picture quality, I still haven't installed GCam and took those pictures with the Camera app which comes pre-installed 😅. Bluetooth audio also seems to be working correctly, no random disconnects, crashes, black screens, audio cutouts etc.. Overall it's an amazing ROM with 0 serious bugs, easily suitable for daily use. And thanks again to the developer who made this amazing ROM for our device 😁

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi 10T/10T Pro [Apollo/ApolloPro]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Source Changelog:
    • April security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved face unlock
    • Performance and stability improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Switched To OSS Kernel
    • Used AOSP A2DP Input config
    • Added missed wired headphones routings
    • Added hotword input for hotword mic concurrency
    • Enabled Mono channel support for voip over audio path
    • provide support for callscreening for kona/lito
    • Updated rootdir from lmi V12.2.5.0.RJKMIXM
    • Droped prebuild xiaomi display feature
    • Imported bluetooth aptX blobs from crosshatch
    • Edited wifi symlinks for CAF qca_cld driver
    • Dropped prebuild display hals
    • Fixed IR remote related denies
    Update (15/10/21):

Changelog
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    New build coming soon.

Same Developer has picked up project again.
    Update(12/04/2022):

• April security patch
    • Fixed charging animation not appearing
    • Fixed unlock sound playing repeatedly
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes