[ROM][12][Apollo/ApolloPro] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

gtorre92

Oct 3, 2022
I'm having the same issue with MI 10t Pro - even trying a different Dialer (i.e. Truecaller) on the other side they can't hear me.
Instead, if I try to call with Whatsapp or with any other app, it works fine.

Is there a workaround for the problem atm?

Dumrum443

Oct 1, 2022
The only workaround I found was rolling back to earlier PE build.
I realize that's not an option to everyone though, and it may not even be the only fix available.

needsomesomeneed

Oct 5, 2022
I'm having issue with sounds on Mi 10T.
Sounds may appear for a while, but then also disappear. (it disappears for a very long time) Some applications (telegram / tiktok) may not work (voice messages do not work in telegram, and videos do not work in tiktok)

needsomesomeneed

Oct 5, 2022
I'm having issue with sounds on Mi 10T.
Sounds may appear for a while, but then also disappear. (it disappears for a very long time) Some applications (telegram / tiktok) may not work (voice messages do not work in telegram, and videos do not work in tiktok)
I also attach photos of errors that may occur.
1. app can't play music.
2. can't start screen record with system sound.
3. Music bounces back when stopped.
4. If you connect a bluetooth device, the phone will set the minimum on that device volume which cannot be changed. (no sound either.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221005-180058_SOVA V RE.png
    Screenshot_20221005-180058_SOVA V RE.png
    657.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20221005-180240_Spotify.png
    Screenshot_20221005-180240_Spotify.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • screen-20221005-180309~2.mp4
    13.3 MB · Views: 0
  • screen-20221005-180750~2.mp4
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
While the CI servers are out here is a mirror of a test build that I did before they were turned off dated of October 1st.

Be aware that this is basically the same as a Unofficial build hence no OTA is available for example.

Audio in general, including mic and bluetooth are fixed in this build.

Firoo22

Oct 7, 2022
last updates is too mush problem and bugs (PixelExperience_Plus_apollo-12.1-20220929-0038-OFFICIAL.zip)
I can use my headphone Bluetooth and microphone is not working in call or WhatsApp voice

Jul 25, 2022
last updates is too mush problem and bugs (PixelExperience_Plus_apollo-12.1-20220929-0038-OFFICIAL.zip)
I can use my headphone Bluetooth and microphone is not working in call or WhatsApp voice
This thread explains why the rom is failing. We are waiting for an update to be released but there is a problem with the CI servers.

lu0ngvu

May 4, 2014
I have the problem with my Bluetooth,when i connect my samsung buds or XB32 it's crash the system and restart the system,i have factory reset and then flash it 2 times but it's still there,hope it's fix

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
ROM Update!
Clean Install is recommended!

Download link

Changelog Standard/Plus Edition:
Code:
PixelExperience:

- October Security Patch

Device Specific:

- Fixed ACDB Error/General Audio Issues
- Workaround for fast charging indicator introduced

Found a bug?:

Check if you made a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. Make a clean install first. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock, first of all return to the stock kernel of the ROM before reporting. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM and/or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like the Telegram Chat.

dlsd874

Feb 28, 2022
i set most apps to battery restricted, but when i reboot next day(must be next day), they all automatically changed to battery optimized, can anyone solve this problem?

eddo_03

May 24, 2016
One small and rare bug found, sometimes when the phone is locked I won't be able to unlock it until I restart, the screen is all black but it reacts to fingerprint, you can feel the vibration and that it unlocked but the screen keeps being blank. Only way to fix it is to force restart by holding the power button.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, first of all Thank you for returning support to our device! :)
    I installed the latest Android 13 build, and so far it seems to be working Great.. I'm getting amazing battery life (5 hours SOT with almost 70 percent left), Incredibly smooth app opening/closing and overall UI elements, and many more.. 😃 In my area I also get a 5G Connection, so I managed to try that out too - It seems to work great, signal strength is the same as my other 5G compatible device - iPhone 12 Pro (3 bars). The speed is also quite good, 227 MBps Download and 43 MBps Upload, while the iPhone gets 545 MBps Download and 18 MBps Upload (in the exact same place) Sorry for the incredibly bad picture quality, I still haven't installed GCam and took those pictures with the Camera app which comes pre-installed 😅. Bluetooth audio also seems to be working correctly, no random disconnects, crashes, black screens, audio cutouts etc.. Overall it's an amazing ROM with 0 serious bugs, easily suitable for daily use. And thanks again to the developer who made this amazing ROM for our device 😁

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi 10T/10T Pro [Apollo/ApolloPro]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Source Changelog:
    • April security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved face unlock
    • Performance and stability improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Switched To OSS Kernel
    • Used AOSP A2DP Input config
    • Added missed wired headphones routings
    • Added hotword input for hotword mic concurrency
    • Enabled Mono channel support for voip over audio path
    • provide support for callscreening for kona/lito
    • Updated rootdir from lmi V12.2.5.0.RJKMIXM
    • Droped prebuild xiaomi display feature
    • Imported bluetooth aptX blobs from crosshatch
    • Edited wifi symlinks for CAF qca_cld driver
    • Dropped prebuild display hals
    • Fixed IR remote related denies
    Update (15/10/21):

Changelog
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    New build coming soon.

Same Developer has picked up project again.
    Update(12/04/2022):

• April security patch
    • Fixed charging animation not appearing
    • Fixed unlock sound playing repeatedly
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes