[ROM][12][Apollo/ApolloPro] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

andre512

Jul 13, 2013
Andorra la Vella
Does anyone have a video tutorial how to install this rom coming from xiaomi EU? because when reboot in TWRP i cant see my internal storage. Thanks. How can I fix it to??

coden1

Sep 20, 2021
I've installed the ROM to my Xiaomi mi 10t, no root or any changes from stock.. But safety net CTS profile is failed. What I did wrong?

Ch3micalX

Sep 25, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Update (24/09/21):

Changelog:
• September security patch
• Updated translations
• Fixed safetynet
• Others fixes
Thank you very much for the update.

Update: don't ask how or why but suddenly everything is working normally. Things were getting worse: GPS being unprecise, songs in Spotify through Android auto sounding alternatively in the car speakers and then in the mobile, gcam closing automatically just when started... And as I said suddenly everything is working normally...

Old post:

However, since I installed I have noticed that every video in every app (YouTube, Instagram, TV app, even embedded videos in web browser...) freezes every 5 seconds for about 1 or 2 seconds. It happens to image and sound. During that freeze, the volume buttons do not work but the notification bar scrolls down smoothly. To tell the truth... It's quite annoying.
It doesn't happen when sending a YouTube video to my tv's embedded Chromecast. In the TV the video shows normally.
Also, it might be helpful to know that this was happening to me with the last xiaomi.eu update I installed, and that is when I decided to change to pixel plus like 2 weeks ago.

I already rebooted and turned off the device. Mi 10t pro btw.

Last edited:

TzfNuke

Dec 9, 2020
Thank you very much for the update.

However, since I installed I have noticed that every video in every app (YouTube, Instagram, TV app, even embedded videos in web browser...) freezes every 5 seconds for about 1 or 2 seconds. It happens to image and sound. During that freeze, the volume buttons do not work but the notification bar scrolls down smoothly. To tell the truth... It's quite annoying.
It doesn't happen when sending a YouTube video to my tv's embedded Chromecast. In the TV the video shows normally.
Also, it might be helpful to know that this was happening to me with the last xiaomi.eu update I installed, and that is when I decided to change to pixel plus like 2 weeks ago.

I already rebooted and turned off the device. Mi 10t pro btw.
Do a factory reset and then a clean install with latest firmware that will fix the issue

Reactions: Ch3micalX

Rodrigo_Jara_Riffo

Apr 29, 2015
Hello friend, I have a problem in the last update. Although safetynet appears as correct, I cannot use Google Pay's NFC payment or any other similar app. Somebody could help me?

PD: I don't have root

xincun

Mar 31, 2016
Update (24/09/21):

Changelog:
• September security patch
• Updated translations
• Fixed safetynet
• Others fixes
Tap to sleep on Status bar.
The navigation bar has many gesture functions.
The status bar and the navigation bar are far apart.
Need new features:
Tap to sleep on the navigation bar.

Deepers90

Oct 12, 2021
look like i have trouble with the camera ,the effect not working and the pixel is not get max to 64pixel

Hello:
Thank you very much for the work with this great Rom.
I've been using this ROM for a few weeks, updated to (10/15/21) and it's wonderful. I could say a lot about the good things, but I will talk about the small bugs that I have seen.
- It has a substantially higher battery consumption, if with MIUI it reached the end of the day with 30-40%, with the PIXEL it end the day with 10-20%.
- In the hands-free function during a call, the other person hears me with low volume and a lot of echo.
- Ringtones only sound with one stereo channel.
- The video recording is capture with very low volume.

Hope if you keep working on this ROM, this will help.
I repeat, thank you very much for the great work.

skv13

Feb 13, 2019
Voss
hello guys, just installed this and its amazing, but there is one little bug that annoys me. when device is locked and the screen is off, i unlock it with my fingerprint, i get a fingerprint detection confirmed buzz, but it doesnt turn on display instantly, there is a 0.3-0.5 second delay, and only then the screen goes on and i can use the phone. is there a way to fix? or just wait for update?

amr_oe

Mar 31, 2014
I've been using this rom for the last couple of months and it is great, however after the latest update of October the device have been heating up badly whenever i use any app, it didn't have that issue before and i didn't change anything for the settings.. did someone face the same issue? And if so, is there any solution for it?

skv13

Feb 13, 2019
Voss
hello guys, just installed this and its amazing, but there is one little bug that annoys me. when device is locked and the screen is off, i unlock it with my fingerprint, i get a fingerprint detection confirmed buzz, but it doesnt turn on display instantly, there is a 0.3-0.5 second delay, and only then the screen goes on and i can use the phone. is there a way to fix? or just wait for update?
Just found out how to fix unlock delay. Go to settings, display settings, advanced, and turn off "prevent accidental wake up" setting

kaee

May 2, 2015
in this software my computer does not recognize the phone. I cannot transfer files. I wonder why?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi 10T/10T Pro [Apollo/ApolloPro]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Source Changelog:
    • April security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved face unlock
    • Performance and stability improvements

Device Changelog:
    • Switched To OSS Kernel
    • Used AOSP A2DP Input config
    • Added missed wired headphones routings
    • Added hotword input for hotword mic concurrency
    • Enabled Mono channel support for voip over audio path
    • provide support for callscreening for kona/lito
    • Updated rootdir from lmi V12.2.5.0.RJKMIXM
    • Droped prebuild xiaomi display feature
    • Imported bluetooth aptX blobs from crosshatch
    • Edited wifi symlinks for CAF qca_cld driver
    • Dropped prebuild display hals
    • Fixed IR remote related denies
    Update (15/10/21):

Changelog
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    New build coming soon.

Same Developer has picked up project again.
    Update(12/04/2022):

• April security patch
    • Fixed charging animation not appearing
    • Fixed unlock sound playing repeatedly
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes