[ROM][12][BECKHAM] PixelExperience 12 OFFICIAL [AOSP]

Search This thread

Turbognx

May 23, 2022
Moto Z3 Play
Yeah its all turned on but phone goes back to 3G for any voice calls .. Also when on WiFi with no gsm signal .. I'm not available and not able to make phone calls so both VoLTE and VoWiFi don't work for me on los19.1

I assume its same on PixelnExperience ROM?
With PE 12+ it works......sort of, but for me it's like I'm in an area with bad reception even though both signals are very good. I'm still trying to figure out what is going on with it.

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
I think this ROM is no longer supported. I haven't seen any responses in over a month. I guess I'll be switching mine back.
I think I'm not aware about the drop... Since releases are normally monthly...
I think the better responses come from the right questions... "The crash... The bug"... This say nothing to me

manck

Dec 27, 2013
Is it a pixel experience, or was it added to Android?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-073215_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220820-073215_Settings.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 33

MineValmont

Nov 11, 2016
Santiago
Hey there! I just updated from PE11 to PE12+ (v12.1-20220816-1545) and everything is working flawlessly until now. I haven't tested Bluetooth and NFC yet but I will tomorrow.

Now I'm facing a challenge: After the ROM was installed, I decided to flash Magisk v25.2. Tried a lot of options (USNF v2.3.1 by kDragon, v2.3.2 'the modded one' by Displax, Props, Shamiko, mHide SafetyNet), but I'm not passing SafetyNet nor Play Integrity, as shown in the screenshots.
Any ideas? 'cause there's a banking app that is not working for me and I need it ASAP.
Thanks, guys.

Edit 1: Added link for the App that I need to use. 'Cause I uninstalled every module, Magisk itself, and the App still gives me a message (in Spanish) as soon as I launch it. Can't be screenshotted though (The screenshot is just a black screen). So I don't know what to do now. I can't figure out what the App is looking at. The message reads as "Use this app only in devices where the OS hasn't been modified so you can keep the high security standards designed by Banco de Chile. For more information, contact our Banca Telefónica / Phone Support at 600 637 3737. [E_900] [OK]". Pressing the OK button closes the App.

Edit 2: Well, I tried the Bluetooth and the NFC. Bluetooth is working perfect with my Sony WH-CH510 Wireless Headset and my Xiaomi Mi Band 5. Yesterday I was getting errors with the NFC, but after I tried 'NFC Reader Writer' and read a card, a system restart and voilá! Now it works fine. I still don't have a solution for the problem in my first Edit though.

Can I get some help @jeferson1979 please? ^^U

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

manck

Dec 27, 2013
О'k. THX.
It turned out. Updated without resetting. Thanks again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220913-195300.png
    Screenshot_20220913-195300.png
    94 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220913-195548.png
    Screenshot_20220913-195548.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A13! Awesome! Thanks for keeping my somewhat old phone running on lovely modern stuff.
    NOTICE:
    A12 IS NOW DEPRECATED

A13 BETA BUILDS STARTED AND CAN BE FOUND HERE:

Instructions on the download changelog - retrofited build as well
    Soon a new thread will start on this forum
    HI, do i still need to uninstall magisk before updating?

Also, OTA updates are not working for me, i'm doing via recovery

PixelExperience 12 for Moto Z3 Play [beckham]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Flash instructions:

Download THIS RECOVERY;
    Make a backup (you already are in the right forum for search how to do it :p )
    Format data; (yes format)
    Install PixelExperience zip;
    Install TWRP INSTALLER to make additional flashes;
    Reboot;
    proofit

Disclaimer:

THIS IS AN ALPHA RELEASE, ALL THE BASIC FUNCTIONALITIES ARE HERE, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU INSTALL.

Builds moved to BETA at
    https://download.pixelexperience.org/beckham

We now are on OFFICIAL state (stable):

For the next stage we are moving to retrofit dynamic partitions scheme
    don't worry, it's totally safe and you can go back at a/b scheme at any moment

INSTRUCTIONS:

1- You need Pixel Experience recovery installed (MANDATORY -TWRP WON'T WORK)
    If you are on PixelExperience 11 you already must have installed, it works. if not, download from PE website

2-You need to install retrofit zip to convert your device
    Download
    here

3- Go to PixelExperience recovery and format your data, then sideload or install from sdcard previosly downloaded retrofit.zip. Format your data and reboot to recovery.

4-Download the updated build of PixelExperience from
    here, sideload or move to your sdcard and install the updated system, format your data and done

FAQ:
    1- Can I install magisk in this retrofited system?
    yes, you can either sideload by adb or install from sdcard renaming magisk.apk to magisk.zip

2- Why the hell use the retrofited system?
    Our system partition is small. Retrofited system allow us to ship all the pixel goodies
    reference here

3- How do I go back to the old schema:
    Easy as you converted:
    - Pick any rom with a/b schema (eg lineage or PE 11)
    - Reboot recovery
    - Format data
    - Flash a/b zip
    -Done

DO NOT USE TWRP FOR RETROFITED ROMS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR PARTITIONS
    Update is out

March security patch Rebased over Android 12L source code
    Updated translations
    Added call recording support
    Fixed biometric authentication on some apps – mainly banking apps
    That issue has been fixed on the source side and rolled out in this update
    MotoCamera as default camera app

Download Here

THIS IS A RETROFFITED BUILD. IF YOU ARE FLASHING BY FIRST TIME, YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS
    If you are on PixelExperience 11 you already must have installed, it works. if not, download from PE website
    2-You need to install retrofit zip to convert your device Download here: https://mega.nz/file/DAU1hABZ#0CjaYVAYntkIjKN2R_6qtCSKCKvIoPh1lDtXyrl0_gM
    3- Go to PixelExperience recovery and format your data, then sideload or install from sdcard previosly downloaded retrofit.zip. Format your data and reboot to recovery.
    4-Download the updated build of PixelExperience from here, sideload or move to your sdcard and install the updated system, format your data and done

FAQ:
    1- Can I install magisk in this retrofited system? yes, you can either sideload by adb or install from sdcard renaming magisk.apk to magisk.zip
    2- Why the hell use the retrofited system? Our system partition is small. Retrofited system allow us to ship all the pixel goodies
    3- How do I go back to the old schema: Easy as you converted: - Pick any rom with a/b schema (eg lineage or PE 11) - Reboot recovery - Format data - Flash a/b zip -Done

We now are on OFFICIAL state (stable):

For the next stage we are moving to retrofit dynamic partitions scheme
    don't worry, it's totally safe and you can go back at a/b scheme at any moment

INSTRUCTIONS:

2-You need to install retrofit zip to convert your device
    Download
    here

4-Download the updated build of PixelExperience from
    here, sideload or move to your sdcard and install the updated system, format your data and done

FAQ:
    1- Can I install magisk in this retrofited system?
    yes, you can either sideload by adb or install from sdcard renaming magisk.apk to magisk.zip

2- Why the hell use the retrofited system?
    Our system partition is small. Retrofited system allow us to ship all the pixel goodies
    reference here

3- How do I go back to the old schema:
    Easy as you converted:
    - Pick any rom with a/b schema (eg lineage or PE 11)
    - Reboot recovery
    - Format data
    - Flash a/b zip
    -Done

Update is out
    Per app data control fixed
    Per data app measurement fixed
    Solved minnor selinux denials

Follow the instructions on post #2

Download at post #1