[ROM][12][BECKHAM] PixelExperience 12 OFFICIAL [AOSP]

Search This thread

giobbe71

Mar 1, 2018
Test your card on other phone to make sure it's working.
You can try set the APN values (google for your provider name + APN); normally the APN is automatically configured but maybe it's faulted for some reason.
The sim card work on other phone and APN is correct... My moto Z3 play model is XT-1929-8 with dual sim support... the ROM is compatible?

giobbe71

Mar 1, 2018

victortitan

Oct 16, 2021

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
We now are on OFFICIAL state (stable):

For the next stage we are moving to retrofit dynamic partitions scheme
don't worry, it's totally safe and you can go back at a/b scheme at any moment

INSTRUCTIONS:

1- You need Pixel Experience recovery installed (MANDATORY -TWRP WON'T WORK)
If you are on PixelExperience 11 you already must have installed, it works. if not, download from PE website

2-You need to install retrofit zip to convert your device
Download
here

3- Go to PixelExperience recovery and format your data, then sideload or install from sdcard previosly downloaded retrofit.zip. Format your data and reboot to recovery.

4-Download the updated build of PixelExperience from
here, sideload or move to your sdcard and install the updated system, format your data and done

FAQ:
1- Can I install magisk in this retrofited system?
yes, you can either sideload by adb or install from sdcard renaming magisk.apk to magisk.zip

2- Why the hell use the retrofited system?
Our system partition is small. Retrofited system allow us to ship all the pixel goodies
reference here

3- How do I go back to the old schema:
Easy as you converted:
- Pick any rom with a/b schema (eg lineage or PE 11)
- Reboot recovery
- Format data
- Flash a/b zip
-Done

DO NOT USE TWRP FOR RETROFITED ROMS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR PARTITIONS

MagusWRM

Nov 16, 2012
Uberlândia
www.tbit.com.br
We now are on OFFICIAL state (stable)...
I will test it this weekend :)

I was curious about retrofit thing and did a search, oh boy there is another big thing called retrofit too, a REST API used by a bunch of apps including android ones... but I did find the correct one in google source: https://source.android.com/devices/tech/ota/dynamic_partitions/ab_legacy

Aaaaand I did found other website hosting the same file too (checked the CRC and it's a match) -- for who have problems with mega, try it: https://host.erwanleboucher.fr/aicp-dev/moto-legacy/aosp_beckham-ota-retrofit-eng.aicp-dev.zip

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
I will test it this weekend :)

I was curious about retrofit thing and did a search, oh boy there is another big thing called retrofit too, a REST API used by a bunch of apps including android ones... but I did find the correct one in google source: https://source.android.com/devices/tech/ota/dynamic_partitions/ab_legacy

Aaaaand I did found other website hosting the same file too (checked the CRC and it's a match) -- for who have problems with mega, try it: https://host.erwanleboucher.fr/aicp-dev/moto-legacy/aosp_beckham-ota-retrofit-eng.aicp-dev.zip
Yeah, it's the same file, but it's a private host and can be wiped at anytime with no warning, i'll be mirroring that on sourceforge as well

jeferson1979

Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Taió
sourceforge.net
Moto X
Moto X 2014
Installed pixel experience 12 beta.
Will they also update according to the instructions above?
No, the release build will be no tagged as beta. Will be abandonned. For next build, which will be uploaded at night, will need to follow the new proceeds.
I did one ota test and everything went well, but I discovered a minnor bug and I'm rebuilding right now

Reactions: el-Loko

manck

Dec 27, 2013
No, the release build will be no tagged as beta. Will be abandonned. For next build, which will be uploaded at night, will need to follow the new proceeds.
I did one ota test and everything went well, but I discovered a minnor bug and I'm rebuilding right now
I mean that the stable version is also installed through wipe?

manck

Dec 27, 2013
I have pixel experience 12 and it won't install Pixel Experience recovery.you can use recovery 3.4.0-backhem_v2?

PcGamer07

Jan 20, 2022
Hey bro, i have question for you about PixelExperience Android 12 for Moto Z2 Play. Can you tell me when will be release for my device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to say that memory management improvements which is delivered with last update works very well 👍
    hello I would like to inform you that the mobile data of the chip 2 does not work, I have tried several times and I end up going back to android 9 from the factory that works normal, if anyone can test it because I think it's a pixel 12 bug.

PixelExperience 12 for Moto Z3 Play [beckham]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Flash instructions:

Download THIS RECOVERY;
    Make a backup (you already are in the right forum for search how to do it :p )
    Format data; (yes format)
    Install PixelExperience zip;
    Install TWRP INSTALLER to make additional flashes;
    Reboot;
    proofit

Disclaimer:

THIS IS AN ALPHA RELEASE, ALL THE BASIC FUNCTIONALITIES ARE HERE, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU INSTALL.

Builds moved to BETA at
    https://download.pixelexperience.org/beckham

INSTRUCTIONS:

If you are on PixelExperience 11 you already must have installed, it works. if not, download from PE website

Download
    here

3- Go to PixelExperience recovery and format your data, then sideload or install from sdcard previosly downloaded retrofit.zip. Format your data and reboot to recovery.

here, sideload or move to your sdcard and install the updated system, format your data and done

FAQ:
    yes, you can either sideload by adb or install from sdcard renaming magisk.apk to magisk.zip

Our system partition is small. Retrofited system allow us to ship all the pixel goodies
    reference here

Easy as you converted:
    - Reboot recovery
    - Format data
    - Flash a/b zip
    -Done

Update is out

March security patch Rebased over Android 12L source code
    Updated translations
    Added call recording support
    Fixed biometric authentication on some apps – mainly banking apps
    That issue has been fixed on the source side and rolled out in this update
    MotoCamera as default camera app

Download Here

THIS IS A RETROFFITED BUILD. IF YOU ARE FLASHING BY FIRST TIME, YOU MUST FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS
    2-You need to install retrofit zip to convert your device Download here: https://mega.nz/file/DAU1hABZ#0CjaYVAYntkIjKN2R_6qtCSKCKvIoPh1lDtXyrl0_gM
    4-Download the updated build of PixelExperience from here, sideload or move to your sdcard and install the updated system, format your data and done

FAQ:
    1- Can I install magisk in this retrofited system? yes, you can either sideload by adb or install from sdcard renaming magisk.apk to magisk.zip
    2- Why the hell use the retrofited system? Our system partition is small. Retrofited system allow us to ship all the pixel goodies
    3- How do I go back to the old schema: Easy as you converted: - Pick any rom with a/b schema (eg lineage or PE 11) - Reboot recovery - Format data - Flash a/b zip -Done

INSTRUCTIONS:

Download
    here

FAQ:

reference here

Easy as you converted:
    - Reboot recovery
    - Format data
    - Flash a/b zip
    -Done

Update is out
    Per app data control fixed
    Per data app measurement fixed
    Solved minnor selinux denials

Follow the instructions on post #2

Download at post #1