I flashed 10.0.8, BT is now fine but now I haveFor everyone that is desperate to fix the Bluetooth issue ASAP
Alright, so, here is how I fixed the issue (I use BT headphones everyday and i needed to get this fixed asap so i didnt wait for the maintainer to do something with it (also stop spamming him with it, I think he is aware that there is a bluetooth problem))
1) Backup everything you want
2) Flash MIUI 12.5.1 (Get the Fastboot version from Here, boot to fastboot (adb reboot bootloader), extract the archive and do ./flash_all.sh (or .\flash_all.bat if you are on windows) - the stock rom should begin flashing, once its done it restarts)
3) (optional) Check the BT Connection (didnt work still in my case)
4) Flash MIUI 188.8.131.52 (This version fixed BT for me, get the fastboot version from here - again, boot to bootloader and run the flash_all script from the extracted file)
5) (optional, recommended) Check the BT Connection (Should work now, or atleast did so for me)
6) Flash latest stock (download the latest stable stock from here, again - boot to bootloader, and run flash_all script from extracted files)
7) Now the bluetooth is fixed, enjoy
8) (optional) If you want the true pixel experience, I recommend using PixelPlusUI - its literally this rom with some additional features and the ability to not break bluetooth - forum discussion here and the installation guide is right here)
Thx so much to @_Vortex95 for figuring this out - this is like a unified guide of his post)
After update I experiencing a lot of stutters and lag in scrolling.I was experiencing a lot of stutters and lag in scrolling. I tried a bunch of solutions but nothing worked and also there isn't any material on the internet about this.
However the things that worked for me are
1) Turn off digital wellbeing.
2) Turn off live translation [Most effective]
Although there are still some stutters but this has improved the experience a lot.
If you guys find anything please lemme know.
I found some issues:Update(5/17/2022):
• May security patch
• Updated translations and gapps
• Fixed battery widget not working properly
• Fixed rotation button not showing in 2-button navbar mode
• Improved statusbar brightness control (on plus version)
• Introduced more granular settings for hotspot (on plus version)
• Reverted QS background on white theme to old style (on plus version)
• Other minor issues that have been fixed
Bluetooth does not work well due to nvdata, also after PE 12 there are many problems in the operation of the device, you can fix it either by flashing to miui 12.0 (after that you can flash to any firmware), or by flashing this patch in twrp - click, after application it, if you restored imei via meta mode, everything will fly off and you will have to do everything all over again.I have been using PE+12 (May 2022) and I have went back to MIUI. Since then I have been experiencing the low bluetooth range on MIUI (although it was fixed in the recent PE updates)
I tried re-writing presist but the problem is still there. Is there any way to write the MIUI files responsible for the bluetooth connectivity?